Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wade Phillips out as DC of the Rams

Bring him in Marrone.

All in for Schwartz or Phillips.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd be down with this. I wanted Schwartz back before he went to Philly too.

Why Phillips? All that talent and he only let up 2 points less per game than our current coordinator.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-06-2020, 03:09 PM)Rico Wrote: Why Phillips?  All that talent and he only let up 2 points less per game than our current coordinator.

One-year aberration playing in a good division. Look at his whole body of work. He knows how to create pressure.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(01-06-2020, 03:25 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 03:09 PM)Rico Wrote: Why Phillips?  All that talent and he only let up 2 points less per game than our current coordinator.

One-year aberration playing in a good division. Look at his whole body of work. He knows how to create pressure.

Looks more like his last 3 years to me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2020, 03:25 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:

Well it helps when you have the GOAT, Dante Fowler.

@Maybe he can get Yan to finally do something.  Worked for Fowler!@