Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is our guy

This is the leader of our team. Tell me, can you think of anyone else who more closely identifies with Northeast Florida than Gardner Minshew?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_tKOuhX8o/...atch_again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love it. Good way to unwind for a few weeks and refresh, while keeping the fans involved hah.

That boy couldn’t ooze DUVAL more if he had been born on the West Side off Old Middleburg Road! Laughing Laughing Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'm starting to think he's from the old North side near first coast high school. Late 80s/early 90s.
Signature goes here.

Just love it!

The Jorts, the cut off sleeves, the camper van. We will not find a more Duval guy in the NFL!

Hes our guy.

It’s so beautiful. God I love this man.

We have our QB.

I think that's the first time I've seen him without his requisite headband. And his thighs are stretching the capabilities of those jorts....in a good way.

It’s like Palatka, Hastings, and Middleburg had a child two of them are the parents but your not really sure which two so all three just claim him
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

That’s my boy Blue!

He fits right in with us...he really does

This dude is my hero.

I can see him doing many commercials in the future.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 08:43 AM by RicoTx.)

Saw this on the news this morning.  I thought it was great.  Love the shirt.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 09:14 AM by Mowerguy.)

That part of Mississippi is really a lot like Northeast Florida ....
so it's no wonder he fit in so well.....he's just a natural.
Enjoy your trip around the country!

Just wait until the 2020 season!  Cool
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 09:47 AM by The Real Marty.)

(01-06-2020, 11:56 PM)EricC85 Wrote: It’s like Palatka, Hastings, and Middleburg had a child two of them are the parents but your not really sure which two so all three just claim him

Great line.  Very funny.   Spot on.

If GM becomes what we all hope he can become as our QB, he will be an eternal legend in this city.

screw pepsi that there is the ROY hands down!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 10:08 AM by The Real Marty.)

In the game against Indy last week, after he threw the last TD pass, Minshew was sitting on the bench and the camera showed Josh Allen come over and shake his hand. Then Allen stood there talking to him, and they shook hands again, and then Allen kept talking, and they shook hands a third time. I would love to have heard that conversation.

(01-07-2020, 08:08 AM)Jags Wrote: I can see him doing many commercials in the future.

Well, the local RV dealer needs to sponsor his trip if he isn't doing so already.  You couldn't have a better promotion for the kind of fun you can have with an RV than Gardner Minshew taking a cross country trip in one.

"Hey everyone, this is Gardner Minshew live from The Rollin' Stache with my Ballin' Across America update brought to you by Dick Gore's RV World and nothin' describes my schedule better than Dick and Gore I tell ya."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-07-2020, 10:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Hey everyone, this is Gardner Minshew live from The Rollin' Stache with my Ballin' Across America update brought to you by Dick Gore's RV World and nothin' describes my schedule better than Dick and Gore I tell ya."

"like"

(01-07-2020, 02:41 AM)TJBender Wrote: This dude is my hero.

Same.