Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is our guy

has someone created a tracker for the RV yet?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-14-2020, 11:47 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude flew in a Navy jet and let a K-9 come at him. Dude is living life. If you aren't following him on Instagram you're missing out.

Small detail ....he flew with the Air Force air Show Team Thunderbirds. Heck they even painted his name on the planes cockpit for him.
He is indeed living life!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Just to think; had Foles not broken his collar bone, Minshew would be disappearing into the fog of anonymity as just another clipboard holder.

(01-15-2020, 08:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just to think; had Foles not broken his collar bone, Minshew would be disappearing into the fog of anonymity as just another clipboard holder.

Fate is a funny thing. But I have a feeling he would be doing this tour, famous or not.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(01-14-2020, 11:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 11:54 PM)TJBender Wrote: If Dos Equis ever needs a new most interesting man in the world...

That old man needs to retire already so GM15 can be The Man.

@I don't know that I would call Foles old@

Big Grin

(01-15-2020, 08:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just to think; had Foles not broken his collar bone, Minshew would be disappearing into the fog of anonymity as just another clipboard holder.

We got lucky with this dude. I think he might be my favorite person in the whole world.

If you want to.

https://www.instagram.com/gardnerminshew5/
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 06:01 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-14-2020, 11:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 11:38 PM)TJBender Wrote: Gardner Minshew working out in his jockstrap in an RV. There's a series of exercised videos for middle-aged housewives on the go to be made there.

You just added something to Americus's wish list.  Smile

Man, I have had a completely craptastic day and you just made me laugh. Thanks. I needed it more than you know.

(01-15-2020, 10:07 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 11:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That old man needs to retire already so GM15 can be The Man.

@I don't know that I would call Foles old@

Big Grin

I was referring to the current Dos Equis man.

Whoever doesn’t have a man crush on this dude is straight. Wait, or is it... never mind. None of that makes sense. Dude is the man. Simple as that.

(01-15-2020, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever doesn’t have a man crush on this dude is straight. Wait, or is it... never mind.  None of that makes sense.  Dude is the man.  Simple as that.

I saw a comment on one of his Instagram posts that said, "I'm not gay but Gardner Minshew is Gardner Minshew." Several folks thought that should be put on a t-shirt. Lol.

(01-15-2020, 05:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 11:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You just added something to Americus's wish list.  Smile

Man, I have had a completely craptastic day and you just made me laugh. Thanks. I needed it more than you know.

(01-15-2020, 10:07 AM)Mikey Wrote: @I don't know that I would call Foles old@

Big Grin

The Dos Equis guy did retire.  They replaced him with a new, younger version, and the commercials sucked without him.

(01-16-2020, 08:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 05:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Man, I have had a completely craptastic day and you just made me laugh. Thanks. I needed it more than you know.

The Dos Equis guy did retire.  They replaced him with a new, younger version, and the commercials sucked without him.

He once tried to break his hand with a hammer, but no hammer was man enough for the task.
He takes his RV through the McDonald's drive-thru...backwards.
Nine of the world's top ten jeans manufacturers have asked for his advice on cutting jorts...and the tenth is now out of business.
He is...the most interesting man in the world.

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I'm a fan of whatever's available."

(01-15-2020, 05:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 10:07 AM)Mikey Wrote: @I don't know that I would call Foles old@

Big Grin

....this wasn't the person I expected to catch in that trap. Ninja

It was a goof, I knew what you meant.

(01-15-2020, 10:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever doesn’t have a man crush on this dude is straight. Wait, or is it... never mind.  None of that makes sense.  Dude is the man.  Simple as that.

I saw a comment on one of his Instagram posts that said, "I'm not gay but Gardner Minshew is Gardner Minshew." Several folks thought that should be put on a t-shirt. Lol.

Ha!  That’s funny. 

I still wouldn’t wear it though.

(01-16-2020, 10:00 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 08:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The Dos Equis guy did retire.  They replaced him with a new, younger version, and the commercials sucked without him.

He once tried to break his hand with a hammer, but no hammer was man enough for the task.
Nine of the world's top ten jeans manufacturers have asked for his advice on cutting jorts...and the tenth is now out of business.

+1
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-16-2020, 10:00 AM)TJBender Wrote: He once tried to break his hand with a hammer, but no hammer was man enough for the task.

Funny stuff!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: CheapInformalCrab-max-1mb.gif]

(01-16-2020, 10:00 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 08:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The Dos Equis guy did retire.  They replaced him with a new, younger version, and the commercials sucked without him.

Haha.  Very good.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 05:12 PM by The Real Marty.)

(01-15-2020, 10:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

That's stolen from a t-shirt I saw recently in souvenir shops in Key West.  

"I'm not gay, but $20 is $20"

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 05:43 PM by americus 2.0.)

(01-16-2020, 08:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 05:59 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Man, I have had a completely craptastic day and you just made me laugh. Thanks. I needed it more than you know.

I didn't know about that. I haven't seen a commercial in a long time.

(01-16-2020, 05:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 10:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I saw a comment on one of his Instagram posts that said, "I'm not gay but Gardner Minshew is Gardner Minshew." Several folks thought that should be put on a t-shirt. Lol.

That's stolen from a t-shirt I saw recently in souvenir shops in Key West.  

"I'm not gay, but $20 is $20"

The t-shirt guy probably stole it from somebody else.