Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lamb? Jeudy? Which WR do you want?

Assuming all the receivers are in play when we pick at nine and Caldwell decides it’s time to give Minshew a new target, who do you want?

Or is there someone you’d prefer to take at 20?

(I appreciate some will say they don’t want any WR in the first round, but for the sake of this discussion, let’s assume we are taking one, so who would you want it to be?)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jeudy
Lamb

Is tier 1. Then there's a ton of really good WRs in tier 2 but I'd rather just wait and see his there in the 2nd and 3rd

At 9 I think Jeudy and Lamb will both be impact players in the league, I'd be fine with either. Jeudy just has the edge.

At 20, I think Ruggs could be an x factor for any offense. Shenault maybe.

It's another great year for WRs, so there would also be some great value in mid to late rounds.

It's gonna have to be a "no" to WR early from me.

If Ruggs is there at 20 it would be exceedingly hard for me to say no. He's going to be such a gamebreaker. Way moreso than an IOL will.

Jeudy is suuuuch a good route runner. No doubt that transfers to the next level. He’s going to be really food for a really long time

Give me Jeudy.

Performance didn't seem to drop after Tua was hurt (no idea about how good their backup is), and really impressed with his game. Haven't watched Lamb too much to be able to compare the two, but if he's anywhere near as well-rounded, I would be ok with him, too.

Seeing Ruggs get hurt in the bowl game worries me after our troubles with keeping Lee on the field. I don't want to repeat that cycle, especially with a high (20th or 2nd round) pick.

Of course Jeudy and Lamb are good. But if Tyler Johnson can run a low 4.5 hes my guy. I really like Jefferson also and Tee Higgins is an interesting prospect with his size

Drafting a WR in the Top 10 is probably not the best idea. Jaguars need some serious protection.

(01-10-2020, 12:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Of course Jeudy and Lamb are good.  But if Tyler Johnson can run a low 4.5 hes my guy.  I really like Jefferson also and Tee Higgins is an interesting prospect with his size

I kind-of like  Van Jefferson in round four/five if his combine doesn't raise his stock too much.  What round do you think he goes?

(01-10-2020, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 12:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Of course Jeudy and Lamb are good.  But if Tyler Johnson can run a low 4.5 hes my guy.  I really like Jefferson also and Tee Higgins is an interesting prospect with his size

I kind-of like  Van Jefferson in round four/five if his combine doesn't raise his stock too much.  What round do you think he goes?
I was talking about Justin Jefferson but I like Van Jefferson too.  Van will probably 4th or 5th like you say

(01-10-2020, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Big fan of Van. Could also bring huge value on special teams. He approached he Gators staff about playing gunner on special teams and was incredible.

Jeudy at 9 wouldn't bother me nor surprise me. He's worth it there. Just depends on the value board overall.

Outside of him if Higgins is there in RD2. I would take him. After him?

I like Mims out of Baylor, Pittman Jr. out of USC and Gandy-Golden out of Liberty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 05:06 PM by Upper.)

Jeudy or Lamb at 9 would are great, but they would just be in the same BAP tier as Wills jr, Okudah, Brown, and Simmons so I'd go with the bigger need. If Ruggs is there at 20 I think he's probably the BAP all by himself.

(01-10-2020, 05:06 PM)Upper Wrote: Jeudy or Lamb at 9 would are great, but they would just be in the same BAP tier as Wills jr, Okudah, Brown, and Simmons so I'd go with the bigger need. If Ruggs is there at 20 I think he's probably the BAP all by himself.

I like Ruggs but I don't think he was even the 2nd best WR on Alabama

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 05:41 PM by Caldrac.)

(01-10-2020, 05:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 05:06 PM)Upper Wrote: Jeudy or Lamb at 9 would are great, but they would just be in the same BAP tier as Wills jr, Okudah, Brown, and Simmons so I'd go with the bigger need. If Ruggs is there at 20 I think he's probably the BAP all by himself.

I like Ruggs but I don't think he was even the 2nd best WR on Alabama

He's not. DeVonta Smith was in 2019. DeVonta Smith is going back to school for 2020 though which is probably for the best.

He'll be able to showcase more with Mac Jones being a more pocket passer than Tagovailoa and with Jeudy out of the picture he'll be the top guy.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Shenault in round 2 would be a lot of fun. Basically a bigger DJ Moore but wont test quite as well

(01-10-2020, 05:40 PM)JackCity Wrote: Shenault in round 2 would be a lot of fun. Basically a bigger DJ Moore but wont test quite as well

Some talking heads think he'll go late on opening night. Him or Higgins would be ideal in RD2 if they slip that night.

(01-10-2020, 05:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 05:40 PM)JackCity Wrote: Shenault in round 2 would be a lot of fun. Basically a bigger DJ Moore but wont test quite as well

Some talking heads think he'll go late on opening night. Him or Higgins would be ideal in RD2 if they slip that night.

Yeah hes def in that range. From like #15 to #50 is where he should end up

(01-10-2020, 05:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 05:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I like Ruggs but I don't think he was even the 2nd best WR on Alabama

He's not. DeVonta Smith was in 2019. DeVonta Smith is going back to school for 2020 though which is probably for the best.

He'll be able to showcase more with Mac Jones being a more pocket passer than Tagovailoa and with Jeudy out of the picture he'll be the top guy.

Yeah, Smith was a monster in a few games i watched.  He has a good chance of being the top WR next year