Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Ravens (Divisional game)

Can the Titans keep their Cinderella run going?

I'll give the Titans around a 30% chance of prevailing in Baltimore, but I won't be greatly surprised if they pull it out.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Titans have done a nice job of coming this far, but I think their run this season stops here. I think that Baltimore will win this game and I think they will be dominant. I could see Lamar having another really good game and them getting this win.

I see the flaming thumbtacks shocking the ravens and making lamar look like josh allen
[Image: incredulous.gif]

So far a pretty good game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The refs in this game seem to be looking really hard for calls to make in the titans favor.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:39 PM by mal234.)

That was a very impressive TD catch by Jonnu Smith. The Titans are off to a nice start.

Titans get an early lead.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:51 PM by nejagsfan.)

Is it too early to be known for 4th and 1... I don't know

He's got that on the second try

I would challenge it

He's not down any lunges over that yard line

Wow tannehil

Titans made them pay for that.

As much as I hate the titans I kinda want them to win

Game over

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:54 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-11-2020, 09:52 PM)Russian Wrote: As much as I hate the titans I kinda want them to win

Shut up!!!!

First off he had that first down....was a bad spot... But I'm not so sure I would have went for it that early...

(01-11-2020, 09:52 PM)Russian Wrote: As much as I hate the titans I kinda want them to win

Yeah.  It's the Tacks.  But I really like how they've been playing over the last few weeks.  They play like I wish the Jags played.  That Henry is a beast.
[Image: giphy.gif]

A really good start for the Titans so far, going up by two impressive TD's early. I do think that Lamar is a bit antsy, and is feeling the pressure of needing to win. (Especially given all of the expectations that are being placed on the Ravens as a Super Bowl favorite). I wonder if he will settle down and try and get the Ravens back into the game. Or if the Titans will keep building up their lead.

Gonna be texans vs titans next week. Which makes the AFC south the best division in the AFC which means the Jaguars 6 wins was actually pretty good.

(01-11-2020, 09:58 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

Yeah.  It's the Tacks.  But I really like how they've been playing over the last few weeks.  They play like I wish the Jags played.  That Henry is a beast.

Yeah screw that I rooted for them last week because I hate the pats maybe more.... But no way do I want them to win this game and go any further.... As a Jags fan how could you be rooting for the flaming meatballs

(01-11-2020, 09:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Shut up!!!!

First off he had that first down....was a bad spot... But I'm not so sure I would have went for it that early...

Lol really I just want the ravens to lose and they just happen to play the titans. Of all teams left in the afc I want the Chiefs in the SB.

Ravens defense is forcing the Titans and Tannehill to beat them through the air.  There are some serious stacked boxes there.

(01-11-2020, 10:01 PM)Russian Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:53 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Shut up!!!!

Lol really I just want the ravens to lose and they just happen to play the titans. Of all teams left in the afc I want the Chiefs in the SB.

I mean I don't like either but how could you be going for Tennessee in this one