Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Ravens (Divisional game)

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:21 PM by mal234.)

(01-11-2020, 11:16 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: And there goes Henry ..

That was a nice throw, too lol. And he had that really good run before that. He continues to be impressive and have a major impact on his team. 

Also, I'm curious what the talking heads will be saying should the Titans hold on and win this game. I wonder if they will be given a lot of credit for this win. And/or if the analysts will be talking more about what the Ravens did wrong. Because the Ravens do not look right tonight. They aren't really prepared for this game. Like you said in the other thread, maybe this is an example of how a bye can work against a team. They are stagnant and mostly ineffective tonight.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How about that. Another run first team.

Jackson. LOL.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lamar Jackson has a low football IQ

Oh Lamar. What are you doing with that ball?

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:23 PM by mal234.)

Uh-oh. That fumble might have been the wheels are starting to come completely off moment in this game.

And just like that, the Lamar Jackson era comes to an end

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:25 PM by SeldomRite.)

(01-11-2020, 11:20 PM)mal234 Wrote:

That was a nice throw, too lol. And he had that really good run before that. He continues to be impressive and have a major impact on his team. 

Also, I'm curious what the talking heads will be saying should the Titans hold on and win this game. I wonder if they will be given a lot of credit for this win. And/or if the analysts will be talking more about what the Ravens did wrong. Because the Ravens do not look right tonight. They aren't really prepared for this game. Like you said in the other thread, maybe this is an example of how a bye can work against a team. They are stagnant and mostly ineffective tonight.

They didn't just have the bye, they also sat the last game. I think this game has more to do with Tennessee than Baltimore, though. I think if they played ten times the titans would probably win half. They're a run stopping team, which is why they continually whoop the Jags.

Lol this is out of hand, Jackson getting exposed out there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Harbaugh going for it on 4th down twice tonight changed the course of this entire game. That's really bad decision making. Take the points when you're in range. He made it too easy.

Tannehill has been playing his best football in his career since replacing Mariota. Mike Vrabel is looking like he should end up as the coach of the year these past two months.

Good for them.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'm a titans fan now. Somebody link me to their MB plz

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:29 PM by JagFan81.)

(01-11-2020, 11:20 PM)mal234 Wrote:

Hes been great. If he didnt play for the T*tans I would love him. Hes Lynch with speed. Almost impossible to stop for 60 mins.

Baltimore have been off all night like you say. This isn't how theyve been playing. 6pts? Lamar doing little. They look like theyve run out of ideas. I think the bye can be a real advantage if your used to it, these teams that haven't played playoff football much seem to struggle. I think Lamar will get a lot of criticism for this but to win in NE and Baltimore, damn that's impressive.

Another T*trans TD. This is getting rough. C'mon Mahomes. Your our only hope. The T*tans are one game from the SB. Urgh!!

(01-11-2020, 11:28 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'm a titans fan now. Somebody link me to their MB plz

I think it's like hell.com

You have to be a passing team to win in this 'new era '.

Ooooops.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

You have to be an effective team that gets it done in critical situations. That's all that matters.

We'll see what happens when they face off with Kansas City or the tinhorns.

Baltimore ran for over 3000 yards. Their inability to be effective in the passing game tonight coupled with more decision making in critical situations has cost them this game.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:33 PM by NewJagsCity.)

I think the Ravens figured that all they had to do was show up to win this game...and btw, Jags OC, this is how you call a game sucessfully.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-11-2020, 11:28 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'm a titans fan now. Somebody link me to their MB plz

Vomit... Are you a Jags fan or not.... Good riddance go root for their team

Yep Playoff Lamar flat out sucks.

(01-11-2020, 11:36 PM)Wow Jackson is falling apartnejagsfan Wrote:

Vomit... Are you a Jags fan or not.... Good riddance go root for their team

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

This is ugly. Almost as ugly as Manning's game against the Jets in the play off's.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:42 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I haven't seen quit like this since every Jaguar game last year.

It all went to [BLEEP] when they didn't kick chipshot to make it 14-9. Massive mistake by Harbaugh there. Poor situational coaching.

(01-11-2020, 11:39 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:36 PM)Wow Jackson is falling apartnejagsfan Wrote: Vomit... Are you a Jags fan or not.... Good riddance go root for their team

??