Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Ravens (Divisional game)

The titans team lives off a Jacksonville native guy #becausejaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2020, 11:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I haven't seen quit like this since every Jaguar game last year.

True. Really don't understand the early decisions from Harbaugh. The 4th down tries were not only bad decisions but the play calls from Roman were predictable.

Baltimore came into this game with an offense than ran for over 3200 yards. Jackson simply couldn't get it done in the passing game tonight when his legs failed him. 

Tannehill put up some impressive numbers since taking over. Vrabel is game planning and adjusting effectively and it shows.

Kansas City and houston should be scared going into weekend.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:47 PM by mal234.)

(01-11-2020, 11:28 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:20 PM)mal234 Wrote: That was a nice throw, too lol. And he had that really good run before that. He continues to be impressive and have a major impact on his team. 

Also, I'm curious what the talking heads will be saying should the Titans hold on and win this game. I wonder if they will be given a lot of credit for this win. And/or if the analysts will be talking more about what the Ravens did wrong. Because the Ravens do not look right tonight. They aren't really prepared for this game. Like you said in the other thread, maybe this is an example of how a bye can work against a team. They are stagnant and mostly ineffective tonight.

Hes been great. If he didnt play for the T*tans I would love him. Hes Lynch with speed. Almost impossible to stop for 60 mins.

Baltimore have been off all night like you say. This isn't how theyve been playing. 6pts? Lamar doing little. They look like theyve run out of ideas. I think the bye can be a real advantage if your used to it, these teams that haven't played playoff football much seem to struggle. I think Lamar will get a lot of criticism for this but to win in NE and Baltimore, damn that's impressive.

Another T*trans TD. This is getting rough. C'mon Mahomes. Your our only hope. The T*tans are one game from the SB. Urgh!!

(01-11-2020, 11:28 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'm a titans fan now. Somebody link me to their MB plz

I think it's like hell.com

I think they are also acting like they haven't played from behind before. Maybe they are rusty when it comes to that because they've led and dominated in so many games this year. And they don't really have much energy out there. The defense did earlier on, but I think they got worn down because the offense couldn't get anything going. 

This is definitely turning into an ugly loss for the Ravens.

(01-11-2020, 11:46 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:28 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Hes been great. If he didnt play for the T*tans I would love him. Hes Lynch with speed. Almost impossible to stop for 60 mins.

Baltimore have been off all night like you say. This isn't how theyve been playing. 6pts? Lamar doing little. They look like theyve run out of ideas. I think the bye can be a real advantage if your used to it, these teams that haven't played playoff football much seem to struggle. I think Lamar will get a lot of criticism for this but to win in NE and Baltimore, damn that's impressive.

Another T*trans TD. This is getting rough. C'mon Mahomes. Your our only hope. The T*tans are one game from the SB. Urgh!!

I think it's like hell.com

I think they are also acting like they haven't played from behind before. Maybe they are rusty when it comes to that because they've led and dominated in so many games this year. And they don't really have much energy out there. The defense did earlier on, but I think they got worn down because the offense couldn't get anything going. 

This is definitely turning into an ugly loss for the Ravens.

Yeah the Ravens seem to have underestimated the T*tans. Theyve just done so little on O. T*tans have just collapsed the line and made Jackson beat them running outside or with his arm. They do look rusty, but that's what not playing for 3 weeks does.

I knew I shouldn’t have fallen for the internet hype. I believe Lamar’s success was mainly due to Roman’s scheme: the designed runs, simple passing concepts. He was able to appear great as a passer because teams were game planning against the run. What we’re seeing tonight is a great defensive coach who put together an awesome game plan, and is exposing him. I still believe he has promise, but he really needs to learn the QB position more purely. Being able to hang in there and make the tough throws, being able to throw outside the hash marks, and being able to identify tendencies and adjustments that the defense is making. This game has been wild, I hope the young man doesn’t hang his head.. he has nothing to be ashamed of. Just needs to work on his game in the offseason.

Henry just got walloped there I'm not even sure he knows what game he's playing right now

Lamar has a nice run on that last drive and finally throwing a TD. But I don’t think they are coming back at this point.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 10:49 AM by nejagsfan.)

(01-11-2020, 11:51 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I knew I shouldn’t have fallen for the internet hype. I believe Lamar’s success was mainly due to Roman’s scheme: the designed runs, simple passing concepts. He was able to appear great as a passer because teams were game planning against the run. What we’re seeing tonight is a great defensive coach who put together an awesome game plan, and is exposing him. I still believe he has promise, but he really needs to learn the QB position more purely. Being able to hang in there and make the tough throws, being able to throw outside the hash marks, and being able to identify tendencies and adjustments that the defense is making. This game has been wild, I hope the young man doesn’t hang his head.. he has nothing to be ashamed of. Just needs to work on his game in the offseason.

Honestly what I see is a Ravens team that sat 2 weeks when they were hot and a Tennessee team who got lucky... That scheme the Ravens been doing all season has work and was un stoppable... I don't give Tennessee all that much credit being a wild card team that was second or third in our division at best... They got up early and the Ravens took a couple risks that failed.... Other than that we be looking at a totally different game.... I think the failure here was Raven sat two weeks... The Titans came in from beating the Patriots and running hot....

These Titans remind me of the 1996 Jaguars. Nobody gave the Jags a chance against the Broncos and few thought the Titans would beat the Ravens. Derrick Henry is doing his Natrone Means imitation- and then some. The Chiefs (who should win tomorrow) better be worried about being the 3rd straight playoff victim of the hottest team in the league.

(01-12-2020, 12:07 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:51 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I knew I shouldn’t have fallen for the internet hype. I believe Lamar’s success was mainly due to Roman’s scheme: the designed runs, simple passing concepts. He was able to appear great as a passer because teams were game planning against the run. What we’re seeing tonight is a great defensive coach who put together an awesome game plan, and is exposing him. I still believe he has promise, but he really needs to learn the QB position more purely. Being able to hang in there and make the tough throws, being able to throw outside the hash marks, and being able to identify tendencies and adjustments that the defense is making. This game has been wild, I hope the young man doesn’t hang his head.. he has nothing to be ashamed of. Just needs to work on his game in the offseason.

Honestly what I see is a Ravens team that sat 2 weeks when they were hot and a Tennessee team who got lucky... That scheme the Ravens been doing all season has work and was on stoppable... I don't give Tennessee all that much credit being a wild card team that was second or third in our division at best... They got up early and the Ravens took a couple risks that failed.... Other than that we be looking at a totally different game.... I think the failure here was Raven sat two weeks... In Titans came in beating the Patriots and running hot....

Are you drunk? Serious question..

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 01:01 AM by mal234.)

I was having a hard time accessing this site for a bit there. I'm glad it's back. I was wondering if the Titans winning had crashed it, lol.

Speaking of the Titans, great win for them. They have been very impressive during this postseason (in addition to playing well during the second half of this season.) An underdog team with now multiple upsets against the defending Super Bowl champs and now the Super Bowl favorite. That is impressive and Mike Vrabel is doing a great job with them. He's coaching some very good and effective football. He's not abandoning what has been working for his team and it's moving him through these playoffs. I wonder how far they will go in them. Most people didn't expect them to go this far.

The Ravens were very disappointing tonight. They were rusty, had low energy and was mostly ineffective tonight. Their run game was not very effective and Lamar threw way too many times tonight. I definitely don't think going into this game the Ravens envisioned him throwing 59 times. That was a bad recipe. And in spite of them having 500 yards of offense, the team was still mostly stagnant and ineffective as a whole in that area. The Ravens were outplayed (and as good of a coach that John Harbaugh normally is) out coached tonight. A very disappointing ending to an otherwise great season for them.

Hats off to the Titans...what a great win.  Seriously, congratulations.

Beat the Patriots in Foxboro and then the Ravens in Baltimore?  Yep, everyone saw that coming....NOT!!

I can't imagine how their fans feel right now, but it must be awesome.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(01-12-2020, 02:17 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: Hats off to the Titans...what a great win.  Seriously, congratulations.

Beat the Patriots in Foxboro and then the Ravens in Baltimore?  Yep, everyone saw that coming....NOT!!

I can't imagine how their fans feel right now, but it must be awesome.
My brother is losing his mind. He got some gear from titans players, didn’t get in a fight (shocking if you know my brother) and came out with a win.

(01-12-2020, 12:15 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: These Titans remind me of the 1996 Jaguars. Nobody gave the Jags a chance against the Broncos and few thought the Titans would beat the Ravens. Derrick Henry is doing his Natrone Means imitation- and then some. The Chiefs (who should win tomorrow) better be worried about being the 3rd straight playoff victim of the hottest team in the league.

I would say they're more like the 2007 New York Giants. Defensively they're getting it done. Tannehill is protecting the football while playing complimentary to Henry and they'll be tested whether they play Mahomes or Watson.

Jackson played well during the regular season. Seems like Vrabel schemed up well and baited him into bad decisions in the passing game. They especially took advantage of Harbaugh's horrible 4th down decisions though. 

The interception on the opening drive led to 7. The first failed 4th down attempt led to a quick strike for 7. And after that it felt like the wind was gone and their hope was dead in the water. Vrabel deserves more credit. 

Since October with the change at QB they have been a completely different team.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

As good of a year Jackson had, I dont thank he will ever win. SB.

(01-12-2020, 12:50 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 12:07 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Honestly what I see is a Ravens team that sat 2 weeks when they were hot and a Tennessee team who got lucky... That scheme the Ravens been doing all season has work and was on stoppable... I don't give Tennessee all that much credit being a wild card team that was second or third in our division at best... They got up early and the Ravens took a couple risks that failed.... Other than that we be looking at a totally different game.... I think the failure here was Raven sat two weeks... In Titans came in beating the Patriots and running hot....

Are you drunk? Serious question..

Lmao no

Makes me smh at us even more. Same team we beat easily and now we're sitting at home looking dumb n stupid. Titans arent surprising me at all but our ineptitude always does.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-12-2020, 01:11 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Makes me smh at us even more.  Same team we beat easily and now we're sitting at home looking dumb n stupid.  Titans arent surprising me at all but our ineptitude always does.

That team we beat  on TNF back in the first month of football handed our [BLEEP] to us in the 2nd match up. Tannehill wasn't starting yet. They were still looking for an identity. 

Good coaches make tough decisions and adjust on the go. Vrabel did that. Marrone didn't. Or at least we're led to believe it was Coughlin's fault when Minshew was benched in week 10.

(01-11-2020, 11:36 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:28 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'm a titans fan now. Somebody link me to their MB plz

Vomit... Are you a Jags fan or not.... Good riddance go root for their team

Prayers for nejagsfan!  This playoff game is more than he can bear.

It'll get better, brother.  Jags will be there next year!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I predicted the Ravens would be playing in the SB. You’ve got to hand it to the tacks, they’ve combined good players with good coaching and have really gelled as a team. Good on ‘em.

On a side note, did anyone else notice Derrick Henry runs like Forrest Gump when he’s flat out?