Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags fan code

I don't know if this is true or not,but i always thought it was againest the code for jags fans to root for the tittians?????  there are serveal jags fans here going for the tittians,im not im hopeing Ravans win.

also we really want to see Green Bay win the Super Bowl  for mechies lewis sake. He derserves a ring.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Any fan can choose their own way to be a fan.

Some AFC South fans root for other division teams in the playoffs as they believe their wins represent our division positively.

I am not one of those fans.

I enjoy rooting for the opponent of my division rivals, of which, the flaming thumbtacks are the most hated.
(go ravens)

Last week was different for me. They were the lesser of two evils in my opinion. This week, they can flame out.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:30 AM by Caldrac.)

(01-11-2020, 10:09 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I don't know if this is true or not,but i always thought it was againest the code for jags fans to root for the tittians?????  there are serveal jags fans here going for the tittians,im not im hopeing Ravans win.

also we really want to see Green Bay win the Super Bowl  for mechies lewis sake. He derserves a ring.
Every fan is different. But I agree. Never root for a divisional rival. Never give the team's city or name a proper capital in their names neither.

It's the tacks not the titans
It's the tinhorns not the texans
It's the clots not the colts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-11-2020, 10:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:09 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I don't know if this is true or not,but i always thought it was againest the code for jags fans to root for the tittians?????  there are serveal jags fans here going for the tittians,im not im hopeing Ravans win.

Every fan is different. But I agree. Never root for a divisional rival. Never give the team's city or name a proper capital in their names neither.

It's the tacks not the titans
It's the tinhorns not the texans
It's the clots not the colts

No, it’s the tittians

I'm rooting for the Titans and the Texans because if they win, they get a worse draft position.

(01-11-2020, 10:46 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm rooting for the Titans and the Texans because if they win, they get a worse draft position.

I'm rooting against them so their fanbase is sad, draft picks be damned

(01-11-2020, 10:46 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I'm rooting for the Titans and the Texans because if they win, they get a worse draft position.

I can never/will never root for the tacks. The hatred runs deep. The tinhorns, meh, although their fans used to be annoying back when they used to do the "battle red" game thing against us for a few years in a row.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I live in Nashville. I hate the Titans more than any other team. More than the Patriots. I will always root against the Titans.

Anyone who doesn't hate the tacks isn't a Jaguars fan. Anyone who doesn't hate the Patriots* isn't a football fan. I can buy into the worse draft pick argument to a point, but only to a point.

I'm not pulling for the Titans but I think they pull off the upset

I'm a Packer's stock holder and I can't stand QB AR.

(01-11-2020, 11:56 AM)jagman Wrote:

I'm a Packer's stock holder and I can't stand QB AR.

IMO, those awful State Farm commercials have 3 of the most unlikable men on TV- AR, the doofus guy and the other one. 

Second, of all the mostly dumb alternative nicknames I've ever heard (Viqueens, Seachickens, et al), only one works perfectly- tittians.

Let's see...on topic which was what, oh- fan code- I see a lot of hate comments so I can say I hate the Broncos and the Raiders and of coure, the tittians.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Wolfie how is it that every thread you make gets 20+ replies?

The tacks are the top of my list of teams that I despise.
The mullet really po'ed a lot of folks when he said this was their "other" home field.
That's just one of many reasons to hate on the stinkin' tacks.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-11-2020, 12:48 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Wolfie how is it that every thread you make gets 20+ replies?

He posts interesting topics most of the time, even if some of the are off the wall loony tunes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-11-2020, 01:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 12:48 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Wolfie how is it that every thread you make gets 20+ replies?

He posts interesting topics most of the time, even if some of the are off the wall loony tunes.

I come for the spelling personally. Gets me every time.

Keep fighting the good fight wolfie. Screw the Tittians. You could not be more right. there are two unwritten rules if you are jag fan- 1. Myles Jack was not down. 2. and Tacks and their fans can eat [BLEEP] and [BLEEP] themselves.... except NashvilleDave that guy is alright in my books lol.

yes i may post some silly weried crazy post at times,but come football season i am one of the most passiionitte fans about the jags upcomeing game for that week.

espaissley in the cheering videos when i really get fired up. this last year i added something new. I still have the fire for the team,but i also added the reality to my videos of how bad jags were this 

last season. I am sure everyone here can tell how much of a fan i reall aim when it comes to football week for the jags.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-11-2020, 02:37 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

yes i may post some silly weried crazy post at times,but come football season i am one of the most passiionitte fans about the jags upcomeing game for that week.

espaissley in the cheering videos when i really get fired up. this last year i added something new. I still have the fire for the team,but i also added the reality to my videos of how bad jags were this 

last season. I am sure everyone here can tell how much of a fan i reall aim when it comes to football week for the jags.

Keep doing your thing and let the good times continue to roll.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-11-2020, 11:49 AM)iapetus Wrote: Anyone who doesn't hate the tacks isn't a Jaguars fan. Anyone who doesn't hate the Patriots* isn't a football fan. I can buy into the worse draft pick argument to a point, but only to a point.
I got suspended from school for two days after that 1999 Championship loss.

Kid at school was wearing a Wycheck jersey and kept running his mouth. So I punched him in the teeth and he cried and told on me.

Don't know why it hurt him though. Everyone knows tack fans ain't got no teeth.

I was a kid. No regrets though.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."