Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Divisional Round Games-2020

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 06:50 PM by mal234.)

I didn't see a thread for these games, yet. This weekend we have the 49ers vs Vikings going on now and the Seahawks/Packers going on tomorrow.

Right now the 49ers are leading in the 49ers/Vikings game. I think they will win this game. I would like to see them make it to the Super Bowl. (Even though I also like Kirk Cousins and it would be big for him and the Vikings beat this team).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Been an interesting game so far. Both teams able to hurt the others. Niners had some nice drives but Minnesota hanging in there. 

The Niners were my outside shot before the season started; I dont know if theyve got enough to go all the way this year. I think Rodgers may get his 2nd ring this year.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 07:22 PM by mal234.)

(01-11-2020, 07:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Been an interesting game so far. Both teams able to hurt the others. Niners had some nice drives but Minnesota hanging in there. 

The Niners were my outside shot before the season started; I dont know if theyve got enough to go all the way this year. I think Rodgers may get his 2nd ring this year.

I think they could make it to the Super Bowl. I think that a lot of people would like to see a 49ers/Ravens rematch. I believe that would be a very good Super Bowl.

Though, in general, I think this is a good playoffs and that a lot of the teams are good/interesting. I would be happy for a lot of the teams in it, if their team ended up winning it all. I do wonder how everything will play out.

And Kirk just threw an interception. He's has to be careful especially against this defense.

LOL...somebody refresh me on why being a run-first team won't.

Do what you do and do it well is the ONLY winning formula.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Cousins sucks.

(01-11-2020, 07:30 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Cousins sucks.

There is a lot of tack fans gearing up for the game later.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 08:11 PM by mal234.)

A rough second half for the Vikings. They are really struggling offensively and haven't done anything in this half. I think they have less than a 100 yards of offense. This is shaping up to a pretty disappointing ending to their season, especially after the nice win they got last week against the Saints. The 49ers are talented team but I think that having the Bye week really benefitted them. They have dominated most of this game, especially this second half.

Poor Tacks about to get trounced. They have no business being here.

Smith got away with defensive holding or P.I there on Brown.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-11-2020, 09:22 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Smith got away with defensive holding or P.I there on Brown.

In a game where the tacks stand zero chance, the refs are still out to screw them.

(01-11-2020, 09:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:22 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Smith got away with defensive holding or P.I there on Brown.

In a game where the tacks stand zero chance, the refs are still out to screw them.
I dont like the tacks neither. But a fair game should be called.

After that P.I anything can happen. It's the play off's.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-11-2020, 09:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I wouldn't say 0% chance.  Perhaps a 35% chance of winning this one.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

That was no horse collar tackle... He had his hand on the shoulder pad...

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:34 PM by Caldrac.)

Tannehill has to win this game for them.

Baltimore is beating themselves so far. .

I think they'll calm down here shortly in the 2nd quarter.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:36 PM by nejagsfan.)

Seriously unnecessary roughness that's some malarkey he was going for the first down and was still in bounds as the player left his feet... I don't know what you guys are saying but so far the refs have been favoring Tennessee

They didnt earlier on the 1st drive. Relax. . .

Broken play there. Thomas cleaned it up. What a catch!

Holy crap. What a catch

Barely got that one. It’ll stand, IMO

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:38 PM by Caldrac.)

(01-11-2020, 09:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Holy crap. What a catch
Dude we've gotta get a TE with hands and speed in this offense this season.

Killing us not having one. Damn near every play off team this year has one.

https://youtu.be/G5sw0V4b708

Need to land this kid in the draft.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:47 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-11-2020, 09:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Holy crap. What a catch
Dude we've gotta get a TE with hands and speed in this offense this season.

Killing us not having one. Damn near every play off team this year has one.

https://youtu.be/G5sw0V4b708

Need to land this kid in the draft.

I totally agree with this one

Ravens need to look at this as an everyday game and just do their job...

Is it too early to be going for it 4th and 1... I don't know?? they pretty much get it every time though...