Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow probably not a virgin anymore

Controversial Jaguars message board topic Tim Tebow marries a former Miss Universe winner in Cape Town.

Congrats to the couple, best of luck going forward.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/...li=BBnbfcL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"No, Tim, you take that and put it in here!"

(01-20-2020, 08:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: "No, Tim, you take that and put it in here!"

"Oh, wow...I've never done it that way before."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-20-2020, 08:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: "No, Tim, you take that and put it in here!"
Really!! exclaimed Timmy....that's just Ewwwwww!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

"It's okay Tim, it happens to all men....."

“Probably”... Laughing Laughing Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Apparently his technique was so awful, she put him in at tight end..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I’m gonna assume she went into the marriage in the same condition he did, so she doesn’t have a base line to compare him too.

(01-21-2020, 12:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m gonna assume she went into the marriage in the same condition he did, so she doesn’t have a base line to compare him too.

She has probably 6-7 years of solo acts to compare him to.

(01-21-2020, 06:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

"Oh, wow...I've never done it that way before."

"Here, let me help..."
"OH MY GOD WHAT'S IT DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

I’m alarmed. You people are thinking entirely too much about this. Pervs!

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 07:15 PM by Jags.)

Y’all may be waaay off.  He may quite possibly be “Tebowing” her.

(01-21-2020, 10:02 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: "It's okay Tim, it happens to all men....."

"We'll watch TV for a little while, then you can try again."
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-21-2020, 11:35 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 10:02 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: "It's okay Tim, it happens to all men....."

"We'll watch TV for a little while, then you can try again."

Some of y’all seem very familiar with these kinds of conversations. Ninja

(01-22-2020, 12:39 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 11:35 PM)Sneakers Wrote: "We'll watch TV for a little while, then you can try again."

Some of y’all seem very familiar with these kinds of conversations. Ninja

I don't know what they're on about...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Idk, I’m still thinking Timmy unleashed the freaky beast that he is. He probably taught her a thing or five.

Probably had restraints, toys, hot wax, clamps, the whole 9 yards. But TT is used to needing 10 yards...so he also had latex body suits, sibian (sp), stripper pole and a cat o’ nine tails.

(01-22-2020, 06:38 PM)Jags Wrote: Idk, I’m still thinking Timmy unleashed the freaky beast that he is.  He probably taught her a thing or five.

Probably had restraints, toys, hot wax, clamps, the whole 9 yards.  But TT is used to needing 10 yards...so he also had latex body suits, sibian (sp), stripper pole and a cat o’ nine tails.

You definitely put way too much thought into this!

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 07:48 AM by Jags.)

(01-22-2020, 10:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 06:38 PM)Jags Wrote: Idk, I’m still thinking Timmy unleashed the freaky beast that he is.  He probably taught her a thing or five.

Probably had restraints, toys, hot wax, clamps, the whole 9 yards.  But TT is used to needing 10 yards...so he also had latex body suits, sibian (sp), stripper pole and a cat o’ nine tails.

You definitely put way too much thought into this!

You’re probably right.  Or let’s just say you’re right. It was probably a lot more simple.  He probably just grabbed the ol’ “helmet” and said “put me in coach, I’m ready to play!”

Saw a picture of him post-wedding and his grin was wider than usual. Makes sense.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-21-2020, 05:17 PM)Jags Wrote: Y’all may be waaay off.  He may quite possibly be “Tebowing” her.

Doubtful...

FTA: "When it came to the ceremony and reception, Tebow told People the three things he was most looking forward to. "The first moment I see her in her wedding dress, the first kiss, and the first dance together as man and wife. It's such a special night," he said."