Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 WRs

And I dont hate Fulton, he has a chance to be good. I just dont like to draft players that regressed their final year and players who look their worst in the biggest games. Some players just cant handle the pressure. I want players that step up and play their best in the biggest games

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-27-2020, 07:48 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 02:44 AM)JackCity Wrote: PFF: #2 
Crabbs: #2 
Marino: #2 
Solak: #2 
SI: #2 
CBS: #2 

So not just me who thinks he's #2. Zierlein/DJ are lower on him , but generally he's around a consensus top 3 guy.  

Hopefully he doesn't test horribly

They have him there because that's where he was at the beginning of the season from his play of 2 years ago and they just never moved him.  If hes good enough it shouldn't really matter to much if he doesn't test that good.

They update the boards weekly. 

And testing doesn't matter vs film up until a certain point.

For instance if you test like former Gator corner Teez Tabor it's going to severely limit how good you can be as a corner, despite what Gator fans may say.....

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2020, 08:51 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I dont think testing was the reason Tabor isnt any good

Orlando Brown was a really good college player, ad one of the worst combined ever for a tackle. He's turning out to be pretty good

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2020, 08:50 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Go look at Tom Bradys combine and the things they were saying

Desmond King is another example

Kind of funny that the 2 guys have have him rated lower are the 2 that work for the NFL

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2020, 09:24 AM by JackCity.)

(02-27-2020, 08:47 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Go look at Tom Bradys combine and the things they were saying

Desmond King is another example

Kind of funny that the 2 guys have have him rated lower are the 2 that work for the NFL

I don't really care about testing for linemen or QBs. 

And Desmond King tested about what I'd expect with a crazy good 3 cone. Not what I'd consider horrible testing. Ran a 4.51 at his pro Day which would equate to around a 4.55, not ideal but also not bad enough to override his amazing tape

Teez is what I'd consider horrible testing which would disqualify a prospect. Slim chance Fulton is near that bad though

(02-27-2020, 08:42 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I dont think testing was the reason Tabor isnt any good

Orlando Brown was a really good college player, ad one of the worst combined ever for a tackle.  He's turning out to be pretty good
Shocked you have this take.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 12:16 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Jacob Copeland 2021. Hes gonna be a beast this year

https://twitter.com/JCope1era/status/123...56192?s=19

(03-06-2020, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jacob Copeland  2021.  Hes gonna be a beast this year

nice addition to the thread

(03-06-2020, 06:30 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jacob Copeland  2021.  Hes gonna be a beast this year

nice addition to the thread

Thanks

Tyler Johnson is one of my favorite mid to late rounds WRs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-15-2020, 10:31 PM)Dimson Wrote: Tyler Johnson is one of my favorite mid to late rounds WRs.

So you are saying you don't like him very much.

(04-16-2020, 06:08 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 10:31 PM)Dimson Wrote: Tyler Johnson is one of my favorite mid to late rounds WRs.

So you are saying you don't like him very much.

I am saying based on all my mocks he falls to the mid rounds and off all the WRs in that area, he is my favorite.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]