Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SPREAD EM!

Alright. Tomorrow's the big game. What's everybody's spread looking like?!?!?

Going with 2 pounds of Smoked Chicken wings on my end. Going to do one pound of Wet Lemon Pepper Rub and another pound with Cattleman's Smokey Gold BBQ sauce once I pull those suckers out of the smoker tomorrow morning. 

Tacking on some homemade West Virginia Pepperoni Rolls and some Buckeyes as a sweet as well. 

Then my folks are throwing down some Taco Bake, Buffalo Chicken Dip and then a Pull-Apart Buffalo Chicken Bread ring.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds Great......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I may just do a fun size bag of Cheetos.

Sounds delicious. You’ve given me some ideas. Still trying to figure it out. Not exactly on the ball this year.

I'm going to a party so whatever she has to eat, I'm eating. I know the main course is barbecue from Woodpeckers.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

A sammich.

This is not what I expected in this conversation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-02-2020, 08:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is not what I expected in this conversation.

Well if it said "SPREAD EM! (not a femdom website)", who would have bothered to click on it?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 10:42 AM by Jags.)

(02-02-2020, 08:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is not what I expected in this conversation.

This was my initial thought as well.  But this thread sounds delicious too.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 11:10 AM by homebiscuit.)

A long time ago, in a life far, far away, I was commanded to spread 'em by a cop as he kicked my left ankle outward while I stood with my hands against a car with two bullet holes in it.

Or was that a date gone terribly wrong? It's all so blurry now.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2020, 09:44 AM by RicoTx.)

There was more good tailgating type of food at our get together than I have seen in quite a while.

Unfortunately there were also two bottles of Patron Silver.

I'm feeling a tad under the weather this morning.

Ugh.   Sick

(02-03-2020, 09:43 AM)Rico Wrote: There was more good tailgating type of food at our get together than I have seen in quite a while.

Ugh.   Sick

Oh but it was worth it!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-03-2020, 12:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 09:43 AM)Rico Wrote: There was more good tailgating type of food at our get together than I have seen in quite a while.

Ugh.   Sick

Oh but it was worth it!

It seemed like a good idea at the time...