Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl LIV-49ers vs Chiefs

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 08:04 PM by mal234.)

I think that tonight could end up being a good game between two very talented teams. I am looking forward to the game and the commercials too. That opening commercial with the kid being encouraged by past and present NFL players/athletes was pretty cool. It was nice seeing him run out on the field in live time at the end of it.

So far, the Chiefs had a 3 and out on their opening drive. And the 49ers started out playing well in their opening drive, and managed to get some points on the board.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Day getting pushed out of the way lol

Game over

Nice second TD drive by the Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is looking good and he seems pretty confident too, lol.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 08:14 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

Tom Brady is not going anywhere...

(02-02-2020, 08:14 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Tom Brady is not gong anywhere...

ESPN reports raiders are going to pursue him. He grew up in California.  Going home?

(02-02-2020, 08:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Day getting pushed out of the way lol

Pushed out of the way doesn't describe it. He got destroyed.

The Chiefs defense is doing a nice job of irritating Jimmy G and now we have the first turnover in the game by the 49ers. This could definitely continue to benefit the Chiefs if they keep playing like this throughout the game.

San Fran gonna lose because they got former Jaguars personnel.

49ers pulling a Jags move. Could of called a time out with 1:42 to go with 3 timeouts and they run out the clock lol

I missed most of the first half because I was painting my hallway. From the stats just shown on screen, it doesn't look like either QB is really lighting up the passing game.

Hey all

Not sure about that flag on Kittle. Looked a lot like Rudoplhs for the Vikings against the Saints in the playoffs. No consistency.

Lol, the only way Ramsey is gonna make the SB is on a commercial

So here we go, halftime show.

Not hard to be better than Maroon 5 last year

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 09:19 PM by mal234.)

Some more first half thoughts.

I thought that overall Patrick has seemed poised. He's missed some throws,but he's been getting the ball quickly, and overall doesn't really seem rattled. Kyle Juzszczk made a nice play for the 49ers getting them back in the game and evening it up. Though, there was questionable time management during the end of the second half. Kyle had an opportunity to take a timeout but opted not to and it seemed like a lot of people disagreed with that.

Including John Lynch who was in the stands signaling for a timeout to be taken. And then the 49ers lost out on an opportunity to get a lead when Kittle was called for OPI. This half went by fast and I wonder how things will shake out in the second half.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 09:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Shakira >>>>J Lo everyday all day

(02-02-2020, 09:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Shakira >>>>J Lo everyday all day

I think I almost broke a hip just watching.  

Muy caliente

Watching the offenses for both of these teams just reminds me how vanilla and lacking the Jags' offense has been. If we're ever gonna compete and be successful, we've gotta invest in offense and make some better scouting decisions.

Mahomes is human.

That could be huge. Niners got a huge shot now.

Maybe KC could dial up a blitz or 10? Jimmy is Bortles 2.0 and has all day back there.