Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl LIV-49ers vs Chiefs

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 11:02 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Jimmy thought he was throwing to Manute Bol

Told y'all earlier Jimmy was Bortles 2.0

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That’s game

49ers become Jaguars D

Good job Chiefs, congrats to them.

Congrats to Andy Reid.

And that should be it.

Well done Chiefs. Been close for years. Well done Reid and how many will Mahomes win?

Really good game. Hell of a year for the Niners. Theyll be back.

Blake Bortles > Yimmy

It looked bad for KC there for a while, but they hung in there.

That 3rd and long pass to Tyreek Hill for 40+ yards was the turning point of this game. I had flashbacks of our own 3rd and long debacle against the Patriots.

Good for Andy Reid. Most successful coach without a title finally gets the monkey off his back.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Spoke too soon. Good for the Cheifs.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 11:09 PM by mal234.)

Congrats to the Chiefs. I would have been happy with either team winning, but I did want the Chiefs to win a bit more, because of Andy Reid. I am very happy that he finally has a Super Bowl win. Both teams are really talented teams, but in the end Patrick Mahomes stepped up when the team needed him and helped erase the deficit and get them the lead. And the rest of the team did enough to hold.

The 49ers were definitely one of the best teams this year. And I could definitely see them going back to the Super Bowl in the not so distant future. I think they may go back sooner than later.

Chad Henne gets a ring

A well deserved win for a classy organization. Congrats coach Reid.

Happy for Reid, the only reason I wanted the Cheifs to win

Somewhere Revis is smiling...

(02-02-2020, 11:23 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Happy for Reid, the only reason I wanted the Cheifs to win

Agreed this was the main reason I was going for him. The 9ers choked bad, well garrapolo did anyway. Good on the chiefs for winning. The RB Williams should have been the mvp tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

That halftime show was too much vag. Thought I was getting table-danced at Stud's Pub.

(02-03-2020, 09:49 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: That halftime show was too much vag.  Thought I was getting table-danced at Stud's Pub.

Too much vag?  No such thing, especially when Shakira is involved

Never sit in the front row at the ballet.