Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rush Limbaugh announces he has 'advanced lung cancer'

(10-31-2020, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 04:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I guess he should have just hit that girl in the face with some bird shot. Then he could be a Republican.

I’m sure she’d have rather been hit by bird shot and be around to complain about it than on the bottom of the river...dead.

Accident vs Cowardice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-31-2020, 06:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 04:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: I guess he should have just hit that girl in the face with some bird shot. Then he could be a Republican.

I’m sure she’d have rather been hit by bird shot and be around to complain about it than on the bottom of the river...dead.

Well that's a given.
I mean I'm not the one who brought it up.
If JFK or any of his brothers were still alive today, which political party do *you* think they would be in?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-31-2020, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 02:43 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Well aren’t you just a lovely person.

Terrible people dying is always good news

Terrible people = those you disagree with?  Your mother must be proud.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 09:22 PM by mikesez.)

(10-31-2020, 08:46 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: Terrible people dying is always good news

People should always be free to disagree with other people, but there's a point where so much disagreement actually tears the society apart.

Just like all of our rights, we should be conservative in how we use our right to disagree.  Only use it on stuff that really matters.  Don't let disagreement on one issue lead to demonization across all issues.

Letting people make an entire career out of being disagreeable is a dangerous game for society indeed.

Jack city kinda sounds like a terrible person for just saying that....

...just sayin’

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 09:12 PM by homebiscuit.)

(10-31-2020, 09:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Jack city kinda sounds like a terrible person for just saying that....

...just sayin’

I let comments like that ride. It says much more about the person uttering it.

I'm more impressed with someone's total disregard of karma

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 10:27 PM by JackCity.)

(10-31-2020, 08:46 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: Terrible people dying is always good news

No terrible people are people who's actions I deem to be reprehensible and thus I do not care if they pass. 

Don't worry conservatives I feel the same way about Obama and Hilary!

(10-31-2020, 09:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm more impressed with someone's total disregard of karma

The irony of the biggest Trump fan on here saying this is too much for me to handle lmao

(10-31-2020, 10:26 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 08:46 PM)copycat Wrote: Terrible people = those you disagree with?  Your mother must be proud.

No terrible people are people who's actions I deem to be reprehensible and thus I do not care if they pass. 

(10-31-2020, 09:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm more impressed with someone's total disregard of karma

The irony of the biggest Trump fan on here saying this is too much for me to handle lmao

Please elaborate.

(10-31-2020, 10:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 10:26 PM)JackCity Wrote: No terrible people are people who's actions I deem to be reprehensible and thus I do not care if they pass. 

Please elaborate.

Do you think Trump's public persona is a guy who considers karma to have an impact on his potential speech and views?

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 10:50 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-31-2020, 10:41 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 10:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Please elaborate.

Do you think Trump's public persona is a guy who considers karma to have an impact on his potential speech and views?

Not sure what Trump has done where you think Karma will take action over wishing someone dead whose political stance you disagree with.

Someone mentioned you aren't even American. If this is true then it is all moot, as nothing you say or think matters, because you live in a non-superior country that we sell our old jets from Top Gun to.

(10-31-2020, 10:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 10:41 PM)JackCity Wrote: Do you think Trump's public persona is a guy who considers karma to have an impact on his potential speech and views?

Not sure what Trump has done where you think Karma will take action over wishing someone dead whose political stance you disagree with.

Someone mentioned you aren't even American. If this is true then it is all moot, as nothing you say or think matters, because you live in a non-superior country that we sell our old jets from Top Gun to.

Is there a limit to where karma works? Curious as to what level of negative action karma decides to operate on. And there's a difference between disagreeing with someone politically and finding someone's views and thoughts inherently evil. For example I consider Obama an evil man for his crimes committed internationally, do you think karma spares those who wish evil people would go away? Or are they effectively karma neutral? 

If nothing I say matters why are you asking me a question

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2020, 11:09 PM by mikesez.)

(10-31-2020, 10:26 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 08:46 PM)copycat Wrote: Terrible people = those you disagree with?  Your mother must be proud.

Don't be like that man. First you said it would be good news, now you say you don't care.

Yes, when people like John Wayne Gacy or Hitler die, it's the the best possible scenario of a bunch of bad scenarios.  But even then it's not "good" news. It's just the end of a particular stream of bad news.

And no way is Limbaugh in that category.

(10-31-2020, 10:41 PM)JackCity Wrote: Do you think Trump's public persona is a guy who considers karma to have an impact on his potential speech and views?

Dude.  That's not cool either.  Discrimination based on nationality is un-American.  Ask Superman.[Image: Superman_American700_59a0b47e397f63.76112626.jpg]

(10-31-2020, 11:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 10:26 PM)JackCity Wrote: No terrible people are people who's actions I deem to be reprehensible and thus I do not care if they pass. 

Don't be like that man. First you said it would be good news, now you say you don't care.

Yes, when people like John Wayne Gacy or Hitler die, it's the the best possible scenario of a bunch of bad scenarios.  But even then it's not "good" news. It's just the end of a particular stream of bad news.

(10-31-2020, 10:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not sure what Trump has done where you think Karma will take action over wishing someone dead whose political stance you disagree with.

Dude.  That's not cool either.  Discrimination based on nationality is un-American.  Ask Superman.[Image: Superman_American700_59a0b47e397f63.76112626.jpg]

It doesn't functionally effect me if they pass other than an evil person being gone. So sure I think it's good news when it happens but it's not something I dwell on often. 

There are degrees to being terrible humans of course, where you draw the line is often rather a personal one.

Dude, he's Irish. It's been discussed several times.

(10-31-2020, 11:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:

(10-31-2020, 10:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not sure what Trump has done where you think Karma will take action over wishing someone dead whose political stance you disagree with.

Superman was talking about Americans. I don't think that lecture applies to this conversation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Buuuwwaaaa!!!. They do not require jets as they do not protect themselves. They depend upon others for their sovereignty.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-...id=ireland
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 12:45 PM by mikesez.)

(11-01-2020, 11:21 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Buuuwwaaaa!!!. They do not require jets as they do not protect themselves. They depend upon others for their sovereignty.

The only ones who might take their sovereignty are the UK, and it may have taken them 120 years, but they got 2/3 of their island back with considerable effort and loss of life.  Ain't nobody want to mess with that anymore.

(11-01-2020, 10:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 11:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: Don't be like that man. First you said it would be good news, now you say you don't care.

Superman was talking about Americans. I don't think that lecture applies to this conversation.

If this forum can't at least be as respectful as a baby boomer era american elementary School, that's a pretty serious problem for everybody.

(11-01-2020, 11:21 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Or we don't need to protect ourselves because we don't butcher civilians in other countries

My country is better than yours!

I can't afford to visit your country and I've never lived in another country, but we are definitely the best!