Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting comment from Burrow's team

(02-04-2020, 02:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 12:44 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I never understood the Andrew Luck hype.  Like i didnt see any peyton manning in him at all.  I knew he would be decent but the next best thing, i guess they had to hype up someone.  The man was INT prone from day 1.
Yea. He only took a 1 win team to 11 wins the very next season. What a loser.

The Colts did him no services by making play behind the worst OLine in football.

They totally tanked to get that 1 win... but yeah they weren't great and he made them better.
But he wasn't the QB that he was sold to be pre draft imo.

It's true he had a bad OL for most of his career there. But that's an excuse more than anything. Plenty of QBs go to bad teams with bad OL, or no weapons, or something.
Fact is, he had 7 seasons 3 of which were hampered by injury (and in the case of 2017 completely lost due to)
4-4 in playoffs 12-13 TD-INT ratio
His QBR was never better than 70
His Comp % was better than 64% just once (2018)

He was good... but he was the first overall selection of his draft and wasn't as good as people said he would be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting comment from Burrow's team - by Kane - 02-04-2020, 05:20 PM