Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
State Of The Union

Trump's guests:
* received the Presidential Medal of Freedom
* got to select the school of their choice
* promoted to General at age 100
* reunited with their husband and father back from war.

Pelosi's guest:
* dragged from the chamber in disgrace for interrupting the President

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Disgraceful showing for the democrats. They are history in November.

Nancy Pelosi is running his re-election campaign.... for FREE

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 11:22 AM by Jagwired.)

(02-05-2020, 10:53 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Nancy Pelosi is running his re-election campaign....  for FREE

When the crypt keeper ripped that paper she ripped any chance the Dems might have had at beating Trump. What a petty, trifling, skank of a woman.

"Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member's  reunion with his family the White House said in a tweet. "That's her legacy." reunion with his family,"
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 11:23 AM by mikesez.)

(02-05-2020, 10:59 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:53 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Nancy Pelosi is running his re-election campaign....  for FREE

When the crypt keeper ripped that paper she ripped any chance the Dems might have had at beating Trump. What a petty, trifling, skank of a woman.

"Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member's reunion with his family," the White House said in a tweet. "That's her legacy."

I'm sure that family's emotions were sincere. I'm sure their sacrifice has been real.

I'm also sure that both were needlessly exploited by a crass wannabe dictator who has no sense of what they sacrificed or why.

Reunions are good. But that doesn't cover for the 30 years of crass diviseness that just got awarded sitting next to that mother.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Ugh, dude. You have to be a troll. I bet you don't even live in America.

(02-05-2020, 11:22 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:59 AM)Jagwired Wrote: When the crypt keeper ripped that paper she ripped any chance the Dems might have had at beating Trump. What a petty, trifling, skank of a woman.

"Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member's reunion with his family," the White House said in a tweet. "That's her legacy."

I'm sure that family's emotions were sincere. I'm sure their sacrifice has been real.

I'm also sure that both were needlessly exploited by a crass wannabe dictator who has no sense of what they sacrificed or why.

Reunions are good.  But that doesn't cover for the 30 years of crass diviseness that just got awarded sitting next to that mother.

Good God, you are an angry, angry man. 4 more years is really going to do you in.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 02:15 PM by Jagwired.)

(02-05-2020, 11:22 AM)mikesez Wrote: I'm sure that family's emotions were sincere. I'm sure their sacrifice has been real.

Reunions are good.  But that doesn't cover for the 30 years of crass diviseness that just got awarded sitting next to that mother.

It speaks volumes about you that you seem to assume those individuals that were there to be so dense and ignorant that they would allow their own "Exploitation" as you put it.

You are some special level of pompous and naive.

Do you have any issue with the Crypt Keeper ripping that speech apart?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/state-of-t...si-message

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 11:39 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Mike, no mention of this exploitation?

[Image: EP-g-bcW4AAH4WG?format=jpg&name=small]

(02-05-2020, 11:35 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:22 AM)mikesez Wrote: I'm sure that family's emotions were sincere. I'm sure their sacrifice has been real.

It says volumes about you that you seem to assume those individuals that were there to be so dense and ignorant that they would allow their own "Exploitation" as you put it.

You can't reason with people with TDS. Have you seen how angry and unhinged Mike has become over a fairly short period of time? He entered the scene as a Republican and now he is implying Rush Limbaugh deserves to die.

Talk about someone in some serious need of soul searching.

It was definitely an exploit, but what isn't? It's politics. He takes something that is true and established, then attributes his own motive and maligns Trump with it. It's actually crass and divisive, unlike the instance he's referencing.

(02-05-2020, 11:22 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:59 AM)Jagwired Wrote: When the crypt keeper ripped that paper she ripped any chance the Dems might have had at beating Trump. What a petty, trifling, skank of a woman.

Nevermind hes essentially dying.  My gosh man...  

Stay classy San Diego....

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 12:52 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

Did you see when Trump talked about eradicating AIDS? Shifty Schiff launched himself into the air and clapped like he was getting ice cream. Something you need to tell us, Adam?

[Image: eVQSSm1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 03:16 PM by mikesez.)

(02-05-2020, 11:35 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

It speaks volumes about you that you seem to assume those individuals that were there to be so dense and ignorant that they would allow their own "Exploitation" as you put it.

She agreed to sit for the speech and be on TV. She did not know that this would also be the moment that she was reunited with her husband. She may have been okay with that, but many people would not be okay with that. Many people would want such a sensitive moment in their closest relationship to be private. And she did not get a chance to say no.

Nancy tearing the speech apart is way down the list of unprecedented and disrespectful things that happened last night.

When Obama was president I hoped that the Republicans would stop inviting him over to give these speeches. Now I hope Nancy stops inviting Donald. The Constitution only requires the president to deliver a report to Congress. each house should have their parliamentarian read the report into the record and leave it at that.

(02-05-2020, 03:15 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:35 AM)Jagwired Wrote: It speaks volumes about you that you seem to assume those individuals that were there to be so dense and ignorant that they would allow their own "Exploitation" as you put it.

She agreed to sit for the speech and be on TV. She did not know that this would also be the moment that she was reunited with her husband. She may have been okay with that, but many people would not be okay with that. Many people would want such a sensitive moment in their closest relationship to be private.  And she did not get a chance to say no.

Nancy tearing the speech apart is way down the list of unprecedented and disrespectful things that happened last night.

When Obama was president I hoped that the Republicans would stop inviting him over to give these speeches. Now I hope Nancy stops inviting Donald. The Constitution only requires the president to deliver a report to Congress. each house should have their parliamentarian read the report into the record and leave it at that.

What you don't get is that the speech will be made regardless if it's in the US Capitol or Tiger Stadium in Louisiana. People will still tune in to watch.

You just don't get this president. The good news is, only 1 more speech until we get to look at Kevin McCarthy instead of Pelosi.

Also, you have absolutely ZERO clue if that reunion was made for TV. Rush knew beforehand that he was getting the Medal of Freedom and still looked "shocked" when he got it.

(02-05-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 03:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: She agreed to sit for the speech and be on TV. She did not know that this would also be the moment that she was reunited with her husband. She may have been okay with that, but many people would not be okay with that. Many people would want such a sensitive moment in their closest relationship to be private.  And she did not get a chance to say no.

What you don't get is that the speech will be made regardless if it's in the US Capitol or Tiger Stadium in Louisiana. People will still tune in to watch.

You just don't get this president. The good news is, only 1 more speech until we get to look at Kevin McCarthy instead of Pelosi.

Also, you have absolutely ZERO clue if that reunion was made for TV. Rush knew beforehand that he was getting the Medal of Freedom and still looked "shocked" when he got it.

now if you're trying to think of a president who can fill up a football stadium with people who want to hear him talk, you're thinking of Obama, not Trump. Trump only fills up arena football stadiums.

But yes just like any of us he can go anywhere and give whatever kind of speech he wants, so long as he pays the rent for the place, doesn't incite violence, and pays attention to emergency procedures. 

I'm just saying that John Boehner and Paul Ryan didn't need to feel any obligation to attend Obama's speeches. Nancy Pelosi need not feel any the obligation to attend any of Trump's.

Man liberals are absolute lunatics. They have a lot of work to do before 2024...lol
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(02-05-2020, 03:15 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:35 AM)Jagwired Wrote: It speaks volumes about you that you seem to assume those individuals that were there to be so dense and ignorant that they would allow their own "Exploitation" as you put it.

She agreed to sit for the speech and be on TV. She did not know that this would also be the moment that she was reunited with her husband. She may have been okay with that, but many people would not be okay with that. Many people would want such a sensitive moment in their closest relationship to be private.  And she did not get a chance to say no.

Regarding the part in bold, reuniting with your family after a deployment is VERY rarely done in private.  Believe me, I know.  Unlike you I experienced it several times when I served.  There was nothing wrong with that moment.

(02-05-2020, 04:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What you don't get is that the speech will be made regardless if it's in the US Capitol or Tiger Stadium in Louisiana. People will still tune in to watch.

now if you're trying to think of a president who can fill up a football stadium with people who want to hear him talk, you're thinking of Obama, not Trump. Trump only fills up arena football stadiums.

But yes just like any of us he can go anywhere and give whatever kind of speech he wants, so long as he pays the rent for the place, doesn't incite violence, and pays attention to emergency procedures. 

I'm just saying that John Boehner and Paul Ryan didn't need to feel any obligation to attend Obama's speeches. Nancy Pelosi need not feel any the obligation to attend any of Trump's.

Yet again you are wrong.  Just a week or so ago in New Jersey... a blue state there were over 150,000 people that requested tickets to a President Trump rally with some 25+% being registered democrats.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

30 minutes until acquittal.

After finally being able to watch it and make my own assessment, I must say that this was probably one of the best State Of The Union speeches ever given.  Pelosi looked like she was stewing the whole time.  The democrats keep trying to play the "racism card", yet The President highlighted accomplishments of minority Americans under his watch.  There was also a school choice scholarship awarded to a single black mother for her young child.

The only people that are "sour" regarding the whole speech are democrats.  The democrat party is in trouble and I predict right now that the Republicans are going to take The House back in the coming re-election of President Trump.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-05-2020, 04:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 03:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What you don't get is that the speech will be made regardless if it's in the US Capitol or Tiger Stadium in Louisiana. People will still tune in to watch.

Yeah, Right..... there were 175K request for tickets to his last rally so...….
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!