Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
84% of Americans 'satisfied with life'

The real State of the Union: 84% of Americans 'satisfied with life'

As President Trump gives his annual State of the Union address, Americans in general continue to rejoice over the economy, job creation and an improved U.S. presence in the global trade and national security arenas. Mr. Trump also has a very reassuring agenda.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...pYMAxEWEbQ
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-10-2020, 01:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The real State of the Union: 84% of Americans 'satisfied with life'

As President Trump gives his annual State of the Union address, Americans in general continue to rejoice over the economy, job creation and an improved U.S. presence in the global trade and national security arenas. Mr. Trump also has a very reassuring agenda.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...pYMAxEWEbQ
Haven’t watched the news in a few days.  But I saw a poll saying 90% were happy with life.

Well, I'm happy with life, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with Trump.

(02-11-2020, 10:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well, I'm happy with life, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with Trump.

Trump is responsible for the happiness in your life.

(02-11-2020, 10:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 10:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Well, I'm happy with life, but that doesn't mean I'm happy with Trump.

I thought we weren't supposed to turn to the government to improve our lives or make us happy...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-11-2020, 10:50 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 10:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump is responsible for the happiness in your life.

I thought we weren't supposed to turn to the government to improve our lives or make us happy...

Policies and regulation can change your life, not people. 

Government doesn't make anyone happy.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump has made me happier by his policy decisions. I would prefer that no President had that kind of impact on my life, but considering the reality of our circumstance and the deity-awful piss-poor alternatives offered by the Authoritarian Democratic Party of 2020 I will take what I can get.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 12:29 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

Meh.

What about him don't you like? His personality? His policy decisions? What specifically aren't you happy about? His constant tweeting? 

The reality is most of the hate perpetuated against Trump is all baseless lies from the MSM. 

Has he sexually harassed women? Probably. But he's never been accused of rape by anyone that can be considered trustworthy... unlike Clinton with 17 rape accusations under his belt, all describing the same type of assault. The MSM never even touched on that... but a sexually explicit statement - oh they're all over that. Why? The letter next to the name.

He's a political genius and he's not even trying. The entrenched politicians are so stupid and incompetent they just keep handing him victories because they're not used to people calling them out.. so they keep attacking and attacking and Trump just laughs at them and the public sees more and more how the media is just a puppet for the democratic party.

Trump is unashamedly a proud American. I can't say that about the last few Presidents we've had.

So Trump is actually God?

(02-11-2020, 02:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 10:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump is responsible for the happiness in your life.

So Trump is actually God?

Yea, that was a stupid statement to make.

Let's be clear: That survey said "Quality of Life," not "Happiness." I wouldn't make the same blanket statement that StroudCrowd1 made, but part of that quality of life survey is predicated on the economic boon that's supporting it.

(02-11-2020, 02:58 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 02:37 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: So Trump is actually God?

Yea, that was a stupid statement to make.
Well look at the source.

(02-11-2020, 04:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 02:58 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Yea, that was a stupid statement to make.
Well look at the source.

Not my fault you and others have the personality of a rock and weren't born with the ability to detect sarcasm.

(02-11-2020, 04:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 04:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Well look at the source.

Not my fault you and others have the personality of a rock and weren't born with the ability to detect sarcasm.
Bahahaha "personality of a rock"

My man. You have said some pretty outlandish things so it's not like the claims are outlandish. You praise Trump as a messiah. I mean he's your avatar.... It's like FLGators and Tebow.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 04:43 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(02-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 04:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not my fault you and others have the personality of a rock and weren't born with the ability to detect sarcasm.
Bahahaha "personality of a rock"

My man. You have said some pretty outlandish things so it's not like the claims are outlandish. You praise Trump as a messiah. I mean he's your avatar.... It's like FLGators and Tebow.

I can see what he's saying.

Government should never be a source of "happiness".

Government should only make you feel power to accomplish things yourself.

(02-11-2020, 04:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bahahaha "personality of a rock"

I can see what he's saying.

Government should never be a source of "happiness".

Government should only make you feel power to accomplish things yourself.

Correct. Those are my feelings exactly.

Side effects of TDS are a hair trigger, and loss of what little sense of humor that's remaining.

Federal government working correctly, is one that's least involved your daily life.

That results in happiness that you are responsible for your outcome, and no one else (particularly the federal government) is holding you back but you.

You alone are responsible for your successes... and failures.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(02-11-2020, 04:55 PM)pirkster Wrote: Side effects of TDS are a hair trigger, and loss of what little sense of humor that's remaining.

Federal government working correctly, is one that's least involved your daily life.

That results in happiness that you are responsible for your outcome, and no one else (particularly the federal government) is holding you back but you.

Others count on the government to bail them out for the bad decisions they have made in their lives and foolishly thinking a candidate can make that happen.

(02-11-2020, 04:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 04:55 PM)pirkster Wrote: Side effects of TDS are a hair trigger, and loss of what little sense of humor that's remaining.

Others count on the government to bail them out for the bad decisions they have made in their lives and foolishly thinking a candidate can make that happen.

That kind of thinking makes me want to vomit.

I hate the weak and willfully stupid.