Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pup neutered

Sad 

Hey folks,
Got a 10 month old German Shepherd that's getting snipped today. Any suggestions on making him more comfortable over the next few days? He had no idea what was gonna happen when I dropped him off this morning. I'm feeling some kinda way about it Undecided Cry
[Image: lJ6IJHb.jpg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just make sure you stick to what the vets orders are so you don't run into any complications, for example, as much as he'll hate the little cone he has to wear for a few days and try to likely paw it off and probably give you the sad eyes to take it off, don't fall for it. If he has to take any pills and won't eat them and you have to force them down his throat, he's going to hate that, too, but it's for his own good.

I'd say just lots of love, attention, and treats! He'll be back up and running in no time.

Yeah he's gonna hate that cone! Thanks for the advice, and the therapy! Smile

He'll be fine. Dogs are resilient. He'll have a little discomfort for a few days but he'll be fine. We get all rescues so we're under obligation to have them all 'fixed'. Really not a big deal.

Good lookin' pup. I have a shepherd now and I've had four over my lifetime. Great dogs and very loyal.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

That look on his face tells me he knew exactly what was about to happen. His three emotions Huh Cry  Angry
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-11-2020, 10:23 AM)Rico Wrote: He'll be fine. Dogs are resilient. He'll have a little discomfort for a few days but he'll be fine. We get all rescues so we're under obligation to have them all 'fixed'. Really not a big deal.

Good lookin' pup. I have a shepherd now and I've had four over my lifetime. Great dogs and very loyal.
Thanks, he's my first purebred one. Had a rescue that I loved years ago. So far Gunnar is arguably the best dog I've ever had.
(02-11-2020, 10:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: That look on his face tells me he knew exactly what was about to happen. His three emotions Huh Cry  Angry
Haha right, broke my heart dropping him off this morning.