Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
help can't change my av.

no matter what picture i try to use the board won't let me change my avater.  Since its XFL season i wanted to change it to the logo of  Battlehawks from XFL can  any of the mods help me out with that please.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2020, 06:38 PM by Jags.)

Maybe I’m missing something here?   I’m seeing a logo.  Maybe it’s on your end?  Or did you already get it sorted out?

(02-13-2020, 10:20 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no matter what picture i try to use the board won't let me change my avater.  Since its XFL season i wanted to change it to the logo of  Battlehawks from XFL can  any of the mods help me out with that please.

snowwolf, make sure the image you've chosen for your avatar conforms to the following rules:

The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels.

The maximum file size for avatars is 25 KB
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-15-2020, 06:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Maybe I’m missing something here?   I’m seeing a logo.  Maybe it’s on your end?  Or did you already get it sorted out?

no i haven't gotten it sorted out.  I have a av that is right size,ad i keep getting back a messege its to big.

I'll get the other av fixed up later by a friend so it fits here

(02-15-2020, 06:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Maybe I’m missing something here?   I’m seeing a logo.  Maybe it’s on your end?  Or did you already get it sorted out?

I don't see it.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-18-2020, 07:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

I don't see it.

Idk, looks like a logo to me.  But I could, maybe I am, crazy.

(02-18-2020, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I don't see it.

Idk, looks like a logo to me.  But I could, maybe I am, crazy.

There's nothing there. Are you feeling alright?

(02-18-2020, 08:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 07:54 PM)Jags Wrote: Idk, looks like a logo to me.  But I could, maybe I am, crazy.

There's nothing there. Are you feeling alright?

Do I ever?

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 04:40 PM by snowwolf776.)

now my av is fixed up. had a friend fix the size. does everyone see my new av now hats its fixed up,and changed? 

XFL XFL XFL XFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink

(02-20-2020, 05:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: now my av is fixed up. had a friend fix the size. does everyone see my new av now hats its fixed up,and changed? 

I see it.  It's identical to the one that appeared on the first post in this thread.

Maybe I'll get one some day....
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2020, 06:22 PM by snowwolf776.)

the battlehawks are a football team with a real HC who has imagenation. the defense even knows how to stop  team on 3rd down,something the jags can't do is stop oppossng teams on 3rd down..

Jags should take lesson from battlehawks on pentlys too. very few pentlys called on battlehawks.

LOL at comparing NFL to XFL. Just LOL.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-24-2020, 08:57 AM)Rico Wrote: LOL at comparing NFL to XFL.  Just LOL.

I know they are different. that wasn't my point though. my point was the head coach has more imagnation in play calling then jags head coach.  any time the opposseing team had 3rd down it was a automatic 1st down cause jags can't stop teams on 3rd down. 

Jags get called for more pentlys then anyone.  even in 2017 played vs winless browns.  pentlys Jags 10  winless browns 0.  

I'm just saying jags would be a better team with a head coach that has imagnation like the battlehawks coach does,and could accuttly stop a team on 3rd down.

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2020, 08:20 PM by Jags.)

(02-22-2020, 09:02 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 05:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: now my av is fixed up. had a friend fix the size. does everyone see my new av now hats its fixed up,and changed? 

I see it.  It's identical to the one that appeared on the first post in this thread.

Thank You!  I knew I couldn’t be the only one.  

Maybe a search engine thing. Who knows.  (Eyeroll)

Still looks bad [BLEEP].   Actually, it looks like it should be an album cover.  Still, it’s cool.

(02-25-2020, 08:19 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 09:02 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I see it.  It's identical to the one that appeared on the first post in this thread.

Thank You!  I knew I couldn’t be the only one.  

Maybe a search engine thing. Who knows.  (Eyeroll)

Still looks bad [BLEEP].   Actually, it looks like it should be an album cover.  Still, it’s cool.

Oh yeah!

[Image: OIP.FbZdefdn1z7sWTke_OVnQwHaFj?w=259&h=1...=5&pid=1.7]   [Image: OIP.K_rtzYHrwxV9W4OuRB3yQQAAAA?w=197&h=1...=5&pid=1.7]       [Image: OIP.htOhomSu34YJz_O5Dst3mQHaEK?w=300&h=1...=5&pid=1.7]     

[Image: OIP.BnyfSw2AzTBnlcxeyPnVSwHaHa?w=239&h=2...=5&pid=1.7]           [Image: OIP.Ysunq9GtnqCRYgecxKFqfAAAAA?w=208&h=2...=5&pid=1.7]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.