Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2023, 01:53 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(12-22-2023, 12:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 12:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You would have to have the "wrong opinion" for it to matter. Caring is optional. Speaking of caring, can you provide specific data? The link you provided is a giant wall of bar graphs based on multiple studies. I'm sure those graphs are great if someone wants to casually absorb new information, but, since we're having a substantive debate, I'd like to look into the specifics. I spent an hour parsing data from the CDC website yesterday that contradicts what you claimed in the above post. So, unless you want to give me something more accurate, I'm just gonna assume you get your updates in the form of a new daily bar graph and make it fit with your world view.

What you assume isn't really my concern. You have fun now!

So link specific data, dude. My data says your wrong. It's from the CDC. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not just a liar or lazy or both. 25-39 is not the least vaccinated age group. There is NO correlation that they are being protected by the vaccine, at least not as it pertains to getting covid (in fact it's the only age group where they show a positive correlation). The assertion that the unvaccinated are having more severe symptoms has all been based on age-adjusted metrics WHICH IS NOT HELPFUL.

I am happy to believe the unvaccinated are dying more from covid in that age range, provided I see that data. I am trying to find it, but I can't find deaths by age and vaccination status. A search on that site you provided yields nothing. Please provide it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The truth continues to trickle out...........

Fauci admits social distancing not based on science, 'sort of just appeared'
Fauci also testified that the lab leak hypothesis was not a conspiracy theory

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the public face of the U.S. coronavirus pandemic response, told lawmakers this week that the social distancing recommendations forced on Americans "sort of just appeared" and were likely not based on scientific data.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-adm...t-appeared
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Good news if in the correct hands for research purposes, bad news if weaponized

https://www.silive.com/news/2024/01/chin...-says.html
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

How is that good news exactly? Even in the correct hands?

(01-18-2024, 10:01 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Good news if in the correct hands for research purposes, bad news if weaponized

https://www.silive.com/news/2024/01/chin...-says.html

China is evil. This is bad.

(01-18-2024, 12:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How is that good news exactly? Even in the correct hands?

Not good news, no matter what.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-18-2024, 11:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 12:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How is that good news exactly? Even in the correct hands?

Not good news, no matter what.

Yea, a terrible take on my part. Too little sleep that day, i suspect.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Is no one else creeped out about the "humanized mice"?!

(01-19-2024, 11:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is no one else creeped out about the "humanized mice"?!

"You got a problem with that, lady??"

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

(01-19-2024, 11:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is no one else creeped out about the "humanized mice"?!

Not really. Just DNA manipulation

(01-20-2024, 12:15 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:

Not really. Just DNA manipulation

Which is creepy when "humanizing" an animal.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 01:00 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-20-2024, 06:47 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 12:15 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Not really. Just DNA manipulation

Which is creepy when "humanizing" an animal.

Giant, human sized mice incoming in 2024. Who needs a humanity-killing virus when you can just unleash an army of freakDNA rodents upon your enemy?

The Great COVID Cover-up: Shocking truth about Wuhan and 15 federal agencies
Shame on all the federal employees who covered up these facts about COVID-19

How vast was the Great COVID Cover-up? Well, my investigation has recently discovered government officials from 15 federal agencies knew in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was trying to create a coronavirus like COVID-19.

These officials knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID 19-like virus and not one of these officials revealed this scheme to the public. In fact, 15 agencies with knowledge of this project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.

Government officials representing at least 15 federal agencies were briefed on a project proposed by Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/great-co...l-agencies
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!