Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

20,000 dead by COVID during Biden's 3 rd week in office.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-11-2021, 07:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 20,000 dead by COVID during Biden's 3 rd week in office.

Does that count the people that have died from suffocating wearing 2 masks?  Next they’ll tell us to tie a grocery bag or Serran wrap over our heads.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 07:33 PM by WingerDinger.)

[BLEEP] masks, [BLEEP] Biden, [BLEEP] Fauci, [BLEEP] The WHO, [BLEEP] China and [BLEEP] these democrats..

Piss on them all..

That made me happy    Banana Banana Banana
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-11-2021, 07:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 20,000 dead by COVID during Biden's 3 rd week in office.

Same fake numbers as they were during President Trump's term.

The goal is to keep the sheep scared and make them comply.  Now you need to wear two masks!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-11-2021, 07:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [BLEEP] masks, [BLEEP] Biden, [BLEEP] Fauci, [BLEEP] The WHO, [BLEEP] China and [BLEEP] these democrats..

Piss on them all..

[BLEEP] yeah!

(02-11-2021, 07:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [BLEEP] masks, [BLEEP] Biden, [BLEEP] Fauci, [BLEEP] The WHO, [BLEEP] China and [BLEEP] these democrats..

Piss on them all..

[Image: 8-EB2037-A-65-CD-4-EA1-8-D1-E-60-DF626-CE5-E8.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-11-2021, 07:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Same fake numbers as they were during President Trump's term.

The goal is to keep the sheep scared and make them comply.  Now you need to wear two masks!

Better a sheep than an ostrich.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Cuomo might be going to the booty house.

(02-12-2021, 12:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Cuomo might be going to the booty house.

Wonder if they’ll let him take his Emmy with him? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I wonder if our left leaning friends can look at the praise heaped on Cuomo compared to the results, then do the same with Florida. It is verifiable that DeSantis has done better than Cuomo by almost every metric, yet the media still blasts the former. Can we get one acknowledgement here?

MSN now reporting the B.1.1.7 strain has been detected in  Jacksonville!

Breaking: UK COVID-19 variant detected in Jacksonville (msn.com)
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-12-2021, 01:07 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I wonder if our left leaning friends can look at the praise heaped on Cuomo compared to the results, then do the same with Florida. It is verifiable that DeSantis has done better than Cuomo by almost every metric, yet the media still blasts the former. Can we get one acknowledgement here?

I wouldn't seek any type of validation from these loons. They cant get out of their own way.

Oh, I don't need validation. I want them to wake up. This is clearly abuse of authority, breach of public trust and obstruction of justice.... completely enabled by the media. This is a perfect parallel to what's happening in America at large. Ignore the flaws of leftists and manufacture evils on the right. Wake up.

(02-12-2021, 01:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote: MSN now reporting the B.1.1.7 strain has been detected in  Jacksonville!

Breaking: UK COVID-19 variant detected in Jacksonville (msn.com)

We can call it UK strain, California strain, South Africa strain......but not the China Virus.....go figure hey?

Where's the EO banning use of the term UK strain.

I get my initial vaccine in the morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Piss on them all..

But I love The Who.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 07:26 PM by copycat.)

Does anyone know the mortality rate of the UK Strain of the Wuhan China Virus compared to the common flu? I notice we no longer see mortality rates but only infection rates. Coincidence?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Well, probably not, considering that viruses tend to be either really contagious or really deadly, but not both.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 09:17 PM by Jags.)

(02-12-2021, 07:26 PM)copycat Wrote: Does anyone know the mortality rate of the UK Strain of the Wuhan China Virus compared to the common flu?  I notice we no longer see mortality rates but only infection rates.  Coincidence?

We’ve got a Democrat president in office.  There are no mortality rates.  Just a growing number of people Trump got sick that they can save.