Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 05:18 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-21-2021, 05:13 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 03:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This story is not a bombshell. Hate to break it to you. And, just because a person works for the federal government, that doesn't make them an authority. When PV said they were going to release a video, I was hoping it had actual insider information. So far, this is just the opinion of a couple people that work for HHS. Big deal.

Correct, it is not a bombshell, but try telling that to the tin foil hat brigade.

WOW, ZINGER... says the guy that never supports his own statements with any kind of credible source. Listen, if you want to take the poison, I mean vax, take it. But for those of us that have had Covid or don't care if they get covid, leave us alone. It is NOT your place to demand we take it, you got the jab, so you are supposedly protected (until you drop dead from blood clots) so why do you CAAARE if don't?

You - THIS IS YOU -

[Image: fauci-covid-vaccine.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2021, 05:17 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:13 PM)captivating Wrote: Correct, it is not a bombshell, but try telling that to the tin foil hat brigade.

WOW, ZINGER... says the guy that never supports his own statements with any kind of credible source. Listen, if you want to take the poison, I mean vax, take it. But for those of us that have had Covid or don't care if they get covid, leave us alone. It is NOT your place to demand we take it, you got the jab, so you are supposedly protected (until you drop dead from blood clots) so why do you CAAARE if don't?

You - THIS IS YOU -

Overreact much?  I don't care that you don't get vaxxed. You are the one that seems to have a problem with vaxxed people.

You are a leader of the tin foil brigade because all you do is look for conspiracies. What you posted isn't a bombshell just like the rubbish you posted about the election isn't s bombshell either.

(09-21-2021, 05:26 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:17 PM)Ronster Wrote: WOW, ZINGER... says the guy that never supports his own statements with any kind of credible source. Listen, if you want to take the poison, I mean vax, take it. But for those of us that have had Covid or don't care if they get covid, leave us alone. It is NOT your place to demand we take it, you got the jab, so you are supposedly protected (until you drop dead from blood clots) so why do you CAAARE if don't?

You - THIS IS YOU -

Overreact much?  I don't care that you don't get vaxxed. You are the one that seems to have a problem with vaxxed people.

You are a leader of the tin foil brigade because all you do is look for conspiracies. What you posted isn't a bombshell just like the rubbish you posted about the election isn't s bombshell either.

Please, you didn't even read what I posted. You are just globbing on to what someone else posted.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 05:50 PM by captivating. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-21-2021, 05:33 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:26 PM)captivating Wrote: Overreact much?  I don't care that you don't get vaxxed. You are the one that seems to have a problem with vaxxed people.

Please, you didn't even read what I posted. You are just globbing on to what someone else posted.

Nah, I'm referring to this rubbish you posted.  Do you buy your aluminum in bulk from Costco or direct from the smelter?

(09-21-2021, 12:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: BOMBSHELL: COVID VAX EXPOSED BY FEDERAL WHISTLEBLOWER -

https://populist.press/bombshell-federal...ecordings/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fede...overnment/

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 05:52 PM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-21-2021, 05:40 PM)captivating Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: Please, you didn't even read what I posted. You are just globbing on to what someone else posted.

Nah, I'm referring to this rubbish you posted.  Do you buy your aluminium in bulk from Costco or direct from the foundry?

(09-21-2021, 12:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: BOMBSHELL: COVID VAX EXPOSED BY FEDERAL WHISTLEBLOWER -

https://populist.press/bombshell-federal...ecordings/

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fede...overnment/

Rubbish huh? What exactly is "rubbish" about someone that is on the front line of all this and sees it everyday? So, it's your contention that the government has been handling this fake pandemic very well and has been completely honest with the American people about everything and that there is NO REASON AT ALL to question the poison, er vaccine? I mean, it's not like there are thousands of reported negative side effects because of it or people that have DIED after taking it, right? 

No, I think you are die hard leftist that loves the government and is afraid to think for himself for even ONE second. Because if you did, then you might have to start questioning everything you hold dear. You my leftist friend are what we call a puppet...

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 06:05 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-21-2021, 05:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: Rubbish huh? What exactly is "rubbish" about someone that is on the front line of all this and sees it everyday? So, it's your contention that the government has been handling this fake pandemic very well and has been completely honest with the American people about everything and that there is NO REASON AT ALL to question the poison, er vaccine? I mean, it's not like there are thousands of reported negative side effects because of it or people that have DIED after taking it, right? 

No, I think you are die hard leftist that loves the government and is afraid to think for himself for even ONE second. Because if you did, then you might have to start questioning everything you hold dear. You my leftist friend are what we call a puppet...

It's funny how you blindly accept the word of one employee, but chose to ignore all of those in the healthcare sector who are witnessing this "fake pandemic" first hand.  You are exactly the kind of person that looks only for evidence to suit your narrative.

As for the vaccine, of course it has side effects. All vaccines do. Did you question any other vaccine you have ever taken if you have ever taken one. Is it a perfect vaccine? Probably not, but that's expected from a rushed vaccine.  Is it effective in reducing the effects of COVID and has it saved lives. Absolutely.  Look at death rates in Denmark and UK where vaccination rates are high.  Their death rates are well down compared to the start of the year.

But the problem is....you think it's a fake pandemic.  And as you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2021, 06:15 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-21-2021, 05:17 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:13 PM)captivating Wrote: Correct, it is not a bombshell, but try telling that to the tin foil hat brigade.

You - THIS IS YOU -

I mow the Walgreens pharmacist’s lawn.  We’ve bartered services.  I now take a booster shot like a daily vitamin or like a diabetic that injects insulin in them daily.  Whew, man, do I feel GOOD!   I can almost cut the lawns now with my laser vision eyes.  I’m sure I’ll get there in a few more shots.  Plus I’m also immune to manatee bites.  Not many people know it, but their bite infuses a lot of lethal bacteria into the body. (They don’t brush their teeth or see denstists regularly)  I don’t know about you, but I can’t tell you how many times one of those [BLEEP] bit me. It’s the waters answer to a monitor lizard apparently.

My personal thoughts on the vaccine are this:

1.  Government has no business mandating it, especially without scientific evidence.

2.  Businesses including hospitals should not mandate it, though if they are a private business they can do as they wish.

3.  Vaccine "passports" or people having to show proof of being vaccinated (or not) should not be required.  That is personal health information that should only be between the individual and their doctor.

With that being said, I think people that have not caught and recovered from the illness that refuse the vaccine are foolish.  I don't blame people that have had it and recovered for not getting vaccinated as they have "natural immunity" and don't really need it (my opinion).

I also think that the stupid masks are a waste of time.  Most people don't wear them properly, constantly touch them after touching other things and they don't really "protect" anyone including themselves.  Wearing a mask has become more of a political sign than anything else.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-21-2021, 06:48 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: My personal thoughts on the vaccine are this:

1.  Government has no business mandating it, especially without scientific evidence.

2.  Businesses including hospitals should not mandate it, though if they are a private business they can do as they wish.

3.  Vaccine "passports" or people having to show proof of being vaccinated (or not) should not be required.  That is personal health information that should only be between the individual and their doctor.

With that being said, I think people that have not caught and recovered from the illness that refuse the vaccine are foolish.  I don't blame people that have had it and recovered for not getting vaccinated as they have "natural immunity" and don't really need it (my opinion).

I also think that the stupid masks are a waste of time.  Most people don't wear them properly, constantly touch them after touching other things and they don't really "protect" anyone including themselves.  Wearing a mask has become more of a political sign than anything else.
I’ve never gotten it that I’m aware.  Nor has my immediate family.  I am vaccinated fully since late August.  I’d prefer my employees to get vaccinated.  I have one that is against it.  I won’t make him.  But I’ve been trying to suggest why it’s a good idea.  I guess there are some that just won’t. What else can you do?

(09-21-2021, 05:50 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 05:40 PM)captivating Wrote: Nah, I'm referring to this rubbish you posted.  Do you buy your aluminium in bulk from Costco or direct from the foundry?

Rubbish huh? What exactly is "rubbish" about someone that is on the front line of all this and sees it everyday? So, it's your contention that the government has been handling this fake pandemic very well and has been completely honest with the American people about everything and that there is NO REASON AT ALL to question the poison, er vaccine? I mean, it's not like there are thousands of reported negative side effects because of it or people that have DIED after taking it, right? 

I love how you say “think for himself” and yet all you do is parrot what you read on Facebook. Even that picture you keep posting is from Facebook. All your “talking points” are from Facebook.

Of all the people on this board, you think for yourself the least. And it shows.

(09-16-2021, 07:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 07:33 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: That's not what happened but some will believe what they choose to believe.

Thaf is exactly what happened. What do you think happened?

I've posted this before. The order didn't "exempt" anyone. It covered the employees of the executive branch over which Biden has authority. He's also attempting to cover private employers which will likely be overturned. The legislative branch has it's own authority which is part of that inconvenient "separation of powers" thing. Congress could pass a similar order via a resolution but I doubt they'd do that due to partisan politics. Do you need me to post the link to the executive order again?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The vax mandate Nazis don't have a leg to stand on if they are letting thousands of Haitian refugees pour through our border into our country.

Oh man, now there is a strain of COVID named R1 that is resistant to natural antibodies. Couple that with the news that these scientists have been working to make COVID deadlier and easier to transmit,  makes me for the first time concerned. I might reconsider taking the poison, er vaccine….

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhase...49f86a3509

https://web.archive.org/web/202109220107...particles/

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 08:33 AM by Lucky2Last.)

Again, we have another study that focuses on antibodies... what about the t-cells?

Yeah... reading more on this. As of right now, it does not seem to be a concern.

The L.A. County Dept. of Health says the Emmys were exempt from mask requirements, and the award show was COVID safe. https://t.co/1N1KeNdbNz

I'll have to find different sources, but the article I was reading is basing their information on one outbreak at a nursing home in Kentucky. 4 possible reinfections out of 20 (I'm assuming they were from the staff who was largely unvaccinated). With the low rate of vaccinated staff, I am going to go out on a limb here and say they weren't testing properly, because they should be fairly confident whether or not their employees had the virus. We shouldn't be basing any decisions on "possible" reinfections.

(09-22-2021, 08:41 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I'll have to find different sources, but the article I was reading is basing their information on one outbreak at a nursing home in Kentucky. 4 possible reinfections out of 20 (I'm assuming they were from the staff who was largely unvaccinated). With the low rate of vaccinated staff, I am going to go out on a limb here and say they weren't testing properly, because they should be fairly confident whether or not their employees had the virus. We shouldn't be basing any decisions on "possible" reinfections.

I read the whole forbes article and it reminded me of science class. But it said much more than that if you care to read the entire piece

This is a thoughtful opinion piece.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/sec...ions/94598

"What Biden and others really should require is not proof of vaccination, but rather proof of immunity. This could mean showing a vaccine card, evidence of sufficient antibody levels, or past documented infection. A sufficient antibody level or standard would need to be set and antibody testing would need to be made more accessible."

Of course the author is the CMO of a company that markets antibody tests, so it's touch self-serving, but I agree with his premise that trust was the first casualty of this pandemic and no one seems to be working hard to regain it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-22-2021, 11:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is a thoughtful opinion piece.

"What Biden and others really should require is not proof of vaccination, but rather proof of immunity. This could mean showing a vaccine card, evidence of sufficient antibody levels, or past documented infection. A sufficient antibody level or standard would need to be set and antibody testing would need to be made more accessible."

Of course the author is the CMO of a company that markets antibody tests, so it's touch self-serving, but I agree with his premise that trust was the first casualty of this pandemic and no one seems to be working hard to regain it.

The problem.. as it has been from the beginning.. is that the vaccine doesn't prevent the disease. Just makes it less severe. Which most people don't need... but forgetting that little tidbit for a moment... you can still shed the virus, you still infect other people, you're still a petri dish for the mutation of the virus.

It's not even a fix. It's not anything. It can help alleviate the hospital intake... maybe? But then the hospital workers who are vaccinated still contract the disease and spread it in their day to day lives... to everyone else. This is a cycle that has no end.

(09-22-2021, 11:32 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 11:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is a thoughtful opinion piece.

The problem.. as it has been from the beginning.. is that the vaccine doesn't prevent the disease. Just makes it less severe. Which most people don't need... but forgetting that little tidbit for a moment... you can still shed the virus, you still infect other people, you're still a petri dish for the mutation of the virus.

It's not even a fix. It's not anything. It can help alleviate the hospital intake... maybe? But then the hospital workers who are vaccinated still contract the disease and spread it in their day to day lives... to everyone else. This is a cycle that has no end.

The vaccine does prevent infection in the vast majority of people. Those few vaccinated people who get a breakthrough infection can spread the virus though for a far shorter period of time than an unvaccinated person. Carry on.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato