Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

The Numbers Are Finally Out and DeSantis Was 100 Percent Right – FL Beat the Pants off NY and CA in COVID Response Study

In no surprise to conservatives, the GOP-led state of Florida outperformed Democrat-controlled California and New York when it came to their coronavirus responses, according to a comprehensive new study.

https://ijr.com/desantis-100-right-fl-be...manualpost
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fda-shuts-o...1649016728

You won't be able to read the whole article without a subscription, but just more examples of the FDA ignoring the "experts." The funny part is that these experts are starting to speak up about the unknown effects of multiple boosters, but the truth is there were always unknown effects. This is just another example of why people need to be free to examine the data for themselves and do what is in their own best interests. People shouldn't be mandated or FIRED. The experts should have never been reactionary and scared during this pandemic, which is exactly why we got these lame policies that were rammed down our throats by big pharma and greedy politicians.

The lefties are pissing themselves in a meltdown. They do understand that they can continue to wear a mask if they want, I hope. 

Liberal reporters attack judge's age, background after she tossed federal mask mandate for public transport | Fox News

Left-leaning reporters melted down on Monday after discovering that the federal judge who voided the Biden administration's mask mandate for public transportation is a 35-year-old female Trump appointee.

U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle ruled on Monday that the mandate from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention requiring travelers as young as 2-years-old to wear masks while using public transportation was outside the CDC's authority, and ruled against the Biden administration's mask mandate.

The ruling elicited a strong negative reaction from left-wing reporters and commentators on Twitter, who rushed to point out Mizelle's age and background while criticizing her decision...

Same reaction different problem. They're like zombies. Mindless and out to turn you into them.

(04-18-2022, 09:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The lefties are pissing themselves in a meltdown. They do understand that they can continue to wear a mask if they want, I hope. 

Liberal reporters attack judge's age, background after she tossed federal mask mandate for public transport | Fox News

Left-leaning reporters melted down on Monday after discovering that the federal judge who voided the Biden administration's mask mandate for public transportation is a 35-year-old female Trump appointee.

U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle ruled on Monday that the mandate from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention requiring travelers as young as 2-years-old to wear masks while using public transportation was outside the CDC's authority, and ruled against the Biden administration's mask mandate.

The ruling elicited a strong negative reaction from left-wing reporters and commentators on Twitter, who rushed to point out Mizelle's age and background while criticizing her decision...
Their mask doesn't work if you also don't wear a mask

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(04-18-2022, 11:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 09:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The lefties are pissing themselves in a meltdown. They do understand that they can continue to wear a mask if they want, I hope. 

Their mask doesn't work if you also don't wear a mask

All this time and you still struggle with the concept of Source Control.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-19-2022, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-18-2022, 11:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Their mask doesn't work if you also don't wear a mask

All this time and you still struggle with the concept of Source Control.

COVID is still a thing?

(04-19-2022, 09:49 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All this time and you still struggle with the concept of Source Control.

COVID is still a thing?

In some places a big thing, in others, like here right now, not really. Unfortunately it will likely always be at least a thing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-19-2022, 09:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:49 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: COVID is still a thing?

In some places a big thing, in others, like here right now, not really. Unfortunately it will likely always be at least a thing.

Sadly, Malaria is still a big thing is some places. So is Tuberculosis, which we cured 100 years ago.....

It's just a cycle of sadness.

(04-19-2022, 09:56 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In some places a big thing, in others, like here right now, not really. Unfortunately it will likely always be at least a thing.

Sadly, Malaria is still a big thing is some places. So is Tuberculosis, which we cured 100 years ago.....

Take the joy while you can, no one gets out of here alive. Makes me wonder why we spend our lives following the Jaguars.

(04-19-2022, 09:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:56 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Sadly, Malaria is still a big thing is some places. So is Tuberculosis, which we cured 100 years ago.....

Take the joy while you can, no one gets out of here alive. Makes me wonder why we spend our lives following the Jaguars.

Because one day... one glorious day... our toils will be rewarded....

My dad never got to see it... but dammit, I still think I will.

(04-19-2022, 09:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:56 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Sadly, Malaria is still a big thing is some places. So is Tuberculosis, which we cured 100 years ago.....

In this thread, there are very few times I have agreed with you. This is one of those times.

(04-19-2022, 10:36 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Take the joy while you can, no one gets out of here alive. Makes me wonder why we spend our lives following the Jaguars.

In this thread, there are very few times I have agreed with you. This is one of those times.
Whaaaaaaat?!

You guys disagreed? No way!

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022, 01:07 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-19-2022, 09:49 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All this time and you still struggle with the concept of Source Control.

COVID is still a thing?

Yeah. It's a cold now. Don't sneeze on your boss or coworkers tho, you still might get fired/shamed.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/21/cardi...-injuries/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(04-22-2022, 02:51 PM)Ronster Wrote: Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/21/cardi...-injuries/

"Political activist references anonymous cardiologist with improbable guesstimate."

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 07:46 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Watching the pre NFL draft on NFLNETWORK.  Covid seems to be over based off of the news and lack of masks.  But Lowes has a commercial and ALL the patrons have masks on.  [BLEEP]?  When you went to Hone Depot or Lowes last, I’d like to know how many people wore a mask?  The ones I’ve been to have been very few and far inbetween.  I find it comical they are still trying to cater to the few.  And I’m guessing, if they looked at the demographics of sales, the ones they’re catering to make up way less in sales than those that spend the money.  You’re a freaking store that sells itself.  Quit the BS

Yes, I know the COVID pandemic is just about over (if there really was a pandemic) But new information continues to trickle out (The truth about it)

NIH Director Admits Agency Concealed Early COVID Genomic Sequences At Request Of Chinese Scientists

The top official at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has admitted to federal lawmakers that the agency hid the early genomic sequences of COVID-19 that it had uncovered after Chinese scientists requested the move.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nih-direc...Yo-R8YHp0U
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

North korea just got there first case and r now in full panic mode

Oh the irony of it all.......

Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild symptoms'

Dr. Anthony Fauci is experiencing 'mild symptoms' after contracting COVID-19

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement on Wednesday from the National Institutes of Health.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/facui-tests-p...d-symptoms

[Image: IMG_0085.JPG]