Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-25-2022, 03:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 01:02 PM)Ronster Wrote: So, she's a liar? Everyone in the government told us all to take the clot shot, there were no caveats and her OWN MD, knowing her conditions did not warn her. She is just ONE out of thousands of vaxx injuries not to mention healthy, YOUNG people dying everyday from strokes, heart attacks and God knows what else due to the POISON pushed on all of us. 

That's ok, more and more people will keep dropping dead, the lawsuits are coming and then ALL HELL is going to break loose.

No they didn't tell you that with no caveats. Stop exaggerating.

Really? I never EVER heard ANY PSA's warning people. You stop carrying these liars water and admit YOU WERE WRONG about the clot shot... All this evidence and YOU STILL are schilling for these murderers...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-25-2022, 03:55 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 03:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No they didn't tell you that with no caveats. Stop exaggerating.

Really? I never EVER heard ANY PSA's warning people. You stop carrying these liars water and admit YOU WERE WRONG about the clot shot... All this evidence and YOU STILL are schilling for these murderers...

Well, gosh, if YOU never heard such a thing it must not exist. That's pretty standard for you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-25-2022, 12:31 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 11:11 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm glad you didn't have to be hospitalized.

Ya, thank God he didn't get the clot shot, he may not be around right now....

Just like I told ya, people dropping like flies, and this is just the beginning... oh boy, lots of pain coming for the vaxxed. 

https://twitter.com/Em_Down_Under/status...81cCIlWfEw

Regardless of the reason, that’s heartbreaking to watch.

(07-25-2022, 04:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 03:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: Really? I never EVER heard ANY PSA's warning people. You stop carrying these liars water and admit YOU WERE WRONG about the clot shot... All this evidence and YOU STILL are schilling for these murderers...

Well, gosh, if YOU never heard such a thing it must not exist. That's pretty standard for you.

Seeing as I am pretty up to date with what's going on out there and considering I am a news junkie, ya If I didn't hear it and if millions of other people didn't hear it, then it probably didn't happen. Do you have any evidence that they were forthcoming with warnings? If you have THESE conditions, DO NOT TAKE? Noooo, the media, government officials, drug manufacturers and all PRO clot shot dupes were telling us HOW SAFE it was and to TRUST THE SCIENCE... 

Give it up.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-25-2022, 04:32 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 04:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, gosh, if YOU never heard such a thing it must not exist. That's pretty standard for you.

Seeing as I am pretty up to date with what's going on out there and considering I am a news junkie, ya If I didn't hear it and if millions of other people didn't hear it, then it probably didn't happen. Do you have any evidence that they were forthcoming with warnings? If you have THESE conditions, DO NOT TAKE? Noooo, the media, government officials, drug manufacturers and all PRO clot shot dupes were telling us HOW SAFE it was and to TRUST THE SCIENCE... 

Give it up.

Lol, you're a "junkie" all right. Here's a link to the current advisory document from Pfizer. All that stuff you claim they're hiding or didn't tell you can be found right there. And every other manufacturer has a similar document available. I was in a line where every person was handed the Moderna one 5 minutes before the immunization was given. I was also given a written questionnaire to fill out that asked several of those questions around contraindication that the nurse reviewed with me before the shot. So, basically, I have my professional and personally lived experience and you have what your quacked up "news" sites told you. I have no qualms about which one I believe and it didn't even take CAPTIAL LETTERS and SLANDER to get there.

https://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14472
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-25-2022, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 04:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: Seeing as I am pretty up to date with what's going on out there and considering I am a news junkie, ya If I didn't hear it and if millions of other people didn't hear it, then it probably didn't happen. Do you have any evidence that they were forthcoming with warnings? If you have THESE conditions, DO NOT TAKE? Noooo, the media, government officials, drug manufacturers and all PRO clot shot dupes were telling us HOW SAFE it was and to TRUST THE SCIENCE... 

Give it up.

Lol, you're a "junkie" all right. Here's a link to the current advisory document from Pfizer. All that stuff you claim they're hiding or didn't tell you can be found right there. And every other manufacturer has a similar document available. I was in a line where every person was handed the Moderna one 5 minutes before the immunization was given. I was also given a written questionnaire to fill out that asked several of those questions around contraindication that the nurse reviewed with me before the shot. So, basically, I have my professional and personally lived experience and you have what your quacked up "news" sites told you. I have no qualms about which one I believe and it didn't even take CAPTIAL LETTERS and SLANDER to get there.

Yes, that is correct.  They give you all the warnings and a questionnaire when you go to get the shot.  

Ronster, that's why you never saw them.  You never went to get the shot.

(07-25-2022, 05:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you're a "junkie" all right. Here's a link to the current advisory document from Pfizer. All that stuff you claim they're hiding or didn't tell you can be found right there. And every other manufacturer has a similar document available. I was in a line where every person was handed the Moderna one 5 minutes before the immunization was given. I was also given a written questionnaire to fill out that asked several of those questions around contraindication that the nurse reviewed with me before the shot. So, basically, I have my professional and personally lived experience and you have what your quacked up "news" sites told you. I have no qualms about which one I believe and it didn't even take CAPTIAL LETTERS and SLANDER to get there.

Yes, that is correct.  They give you all the warnings and a questionnaire when you go to get the shot.  

but....but....but

If Ronster didn't read it on  http://Extremist_conspiracy_theorist_USA.com  then it DIDN'T happen,
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022, 06:50 PM by Ronster.)

I’ll just leave this here…

https://twitter.com/citizenfreepres/stat...YTO2lGkSTg

(07-25-2022, 05:39 PM)captivating Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 05:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Yes, that is correct.  They give you all the warnings and a questionnaire when you go to get the shot.  

but....but....but

If Ronster didn't read it on  http://Extremist_conspiracy_theorist_USA.com  then it DIDN'T happen,

Nobody reads that crap… nothing in the media, nothing from Fauci, nothing like the blaring “GET VACCINATED OR ELSE!!”

(07-25-2022, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 04:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: Seeing as I am pretty up to date with what's going on out there and considering I am a news junkie, ya If I didn't hear it and if millions of other people didn't hear it, then it probably didn't happen. Do you have any evidence that they were forthcoming with warnings? If you have THESE conditions, DO NOT TAKE? Noooo, the media, government officials, drug manufacturers and all PRO clot shot dupes were telling us HOW SAFE it was and to TRUST THE SCIENCE... 

Give it up.

Just out of curiosity, how many exemptions did you make at your hospital for people who had concerns about these risks?

(07-25-2022, 06:47 PM)Ronster Wrote: I’ll just leave this here…

A member of the Government telling us not to trust the Government.

It doesn't get any better

https://twitter.com/pbhushan1/status/145...55?lang=en
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(07-25-2022, 07:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 05:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you're a "junkie" all right. Here's a link to the current advisory document from Pfizer. All that stuff you claim they're hiding or didn't tell you can be found right there. And every other manufacturer has a similar document available. I was in a line where every person was handed the Moderna one 5 minutes before the immunization was given. I was also given a written questionnaire to fill out that asked several of those questions around contraindication that the nurse reviewed with me before the shot. So, basically, I have my professional and personally lived experience and you have what your quacked up "news" sites told you. I have no qualms about which one I believe and it didn't even take CAPTIAL LETTERS and SLANDER to get there.

Just out of curiosity, how many exemptions did you make at your hospital for people who had concerns about these risks?

About 300.

Non-religious?

(07-25-2022, 09:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Non-religious?

I don't know the breakdown, just the approximate number. I do know that less than 1% who applied were denied.

(07-25-2022, 05:39 PM)captivating Wrote: but....but....but

Nobody reads that crap… nothing in the media, nothing from Fauci, nothing like the blaring “GET VACCINATED OR ELSE!!”

"Noboby reads that crap."

Links "Citizen's Free Press." 

You have to be a caricature. No one is this self unaware.

(07-25-2022, 10:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I don't know the breakdown, just the approximate number. I do know that less than 1% who applied were denied.

Isn't that the relevant part as it pertains to this discussion? I know the majority of people who were exempted were done so for religious reasons. Was the same courtesy extended to those who were concerned about how this vaccine may react to their body? I specifically recall some people on this board saying that was an unwarranted concern.

No one knew there were any risks except the people that kept getting called conspiracy believers and science deniers.

Regular people were being told by their doctors to take it no questions asked. They had no clue the risks and frankly they should be suing their doctors who told them it was safe and did not advise them of the side effects.

I know several people with heart issues that were told they needed to take it. 1 of them had recently found out they had myocarditis and his doc still told him he should take it and wouldn't sign a medical exemption. Another person has to be very careful with any medication, even otc, and their doctor said take it no questions asked.

You had doctors telling their patients to take a big risk to stop the small risk from the actual virus. These doctors need to have licenses pulled because they either didn't do their own reading or just did what they were told.

I have had some off the record conversations that validate that many doctors just went along with it to keep there high paying jobs or staying in the group. Some that were at retirement age didn't care to bend a knee and did what they thought was best for their patients.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(07-25-2022, 11:02 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 10:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't know the breakdown, just the approximate number. I do know that less than 1% who applied were denied.

Isn't that the relevant part as it pertains to this discussion? I know the majority of people who were exempted were done so for religious reasons. Was the same courtesy extended to those who were concerned about how this vaccine may react to their body? I specifically recall some people on this board saying that was an unwarranted concern.

Not really and we've been over this ad nauseum. People, like Ronster, who say that the risks of the vaccine were unknown or hidden or concealed are wrong. We knew there were risks, risks that were and continue to be rare and less than the risks associated with the illness.

Edit: See that next post for what I mean, bald faced misinformation.

Your tune has changed, bro. You have easily been the most ardent champion of the vaccine on this message board, and you have not minced words about people needing to take it. I concede that you acknowledged a risk in a small subset of patients, but that was not the message conveyed by the media or our public officials, and I think it's disingenuous to suggest that the average person should have been aware of the risks when that was NEVER a talking point that was acceptable in the mainstream discussion. 

I really wish this board had a better search feature, because the message of the day was safe and effective. You parroted that point, even so much as to say this vaccine would prevent reinfection, was superior to natural immunity, and would only require one shot (just to name a few). My primary contention, and the one you and I most frequently engaged, was that you can't really know the safety of this vaccine until about 5 years of data had been collected. I argued they were ruining the control group and was concerned we could possibly find out information after it was too late. Your response was that anything the vaccine caused in people, Covid did it worse. I italicized that point because it's the reason you will still justify the vaccine, but my counterargument has not changed: we don't have the necessary filter in place to see if this was true across all demographics, nor do we have the data to say this this is true in the long run. 

While I think Ronster and p_rushing get ahead of their skis, they have valid points. The CDC has intentionally obfuscated data and failed to properly monitor vaccine data. That is indisputable. There have been no PRR's on VAERS data conducted by the CDC as admitted by the CDC, so who's looking at the data? That is either an epic fail or a calculated move by the organization charged with protecting us from this type of recklessness. Can you honestly say you have the necessary information to be making the right calls as it pertains to the vaccine? You haven't so far. 

You, as a healthcare administrator, have been wrong many, many times in this discussion and it's because you are blindly following an organization that has failed at every level. Why would you assume the average person would be properly informed?

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 08:58 AM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

H
(07-25-2022, 10:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Citizens Free Press just links news stories, they don’t create the news. You don’t like them because they don’t prop up the legacy propaganda periodicals. 

I told you months ago that you would end up with egg on your face for your ardent support of the poison. Thousands and thousands of people are now either suffering or dying because of people like you. How in the hell do you sleep at night?

(07-26-2022, 08:19 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Your tune has changed, bro. You have easily been the most ardent champion of the vaccine on this message board, and you have not minced words about people needing to take it. I concede that you acknowledged a risk in a small subset of patients, but that was not the message conveyed by the media or our public officials, and I think it's disingenuous to suggest that the average person should have been aware of the risks when that was NEVER a talking point that was acceptable in the mainstream discussion. 

I really wish this board had a better search feature, because the message of the day was safe and effective. You parroted that point, even so much as to say this vaccine would prevent reinfection, was superior to natural immunity, and would only require one shot (just to name a few). My primary contention, and the one you and I most frequently engaged, was that you can't really know the safety of this vaccine until about 5 years of data had been collected. I argued they were ruining the control group and was concerned we could possibly find out information after it was too late. Your response was that anything the vaccine caused in people, Covid did it worse. I italicized that point because it's the reason you will still justify the vaccine, but my counterargument has not changed: we don't have the necessary filter in place to see if this was true across all demographics, nor do we have the data to say this this is true in the long run. 

While I think Ronster and p_rushing get ahead of their skis, they have valid points. The CDC has intentionally obfuscated data and failed to properly monitor vaccine data. That is indisputable. There have been no PRR's on VAERS data conducted by the CDC as admitted by the CDC, so who's looking at the data? That is either an epic fail or a calculated move by the organization charged with protecting us from this type of recklessness. Can you honestly say you have the necessary information to be making the right calls as it pertains to the vaccine? You haven't so far. 

You, as a healthcare administrator, have been wrong many, many times in this discussion and it's because you are blindly following an organization that has failed at every level. Why would you assume the average person would be properly informed?

It's still true, if you can get the vaccine you should get the vaccine. The vaccine still has >90% efficacy though it declines over time. The vaccine is superior to natural immunity, which also declines over time, when you consider severity of outcome. There are known, very small, and extremely rare risks associated with the shot, that are advised before injection (contrary to Ronster's ramblings). The impact of Covid is worse than that of the vaccine, even in many of these small groups of people who have contraindication concerns. Had we not had the vaccine (and the inadequate prevention measures as well) it's quite likely that our healthcare system would've been overrun. Pretty much the same message all along.

(07-26-2022, 08:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: H
(07-25-2022, 10:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't know the breakdown, just the approximate number. I do know that less than 1% who applied were denied.

Citizens Free Press just links news stories, they don’t create the news. You don’t like them because they don’t prop up the legacy propaganda periodicals. 

I told you months ago that you would end up with egg on your face for your ardent support of the poison. Thousands and thousands of people are now either suffering or dying because of people like you. How in the hell do you sleep at night?

Yeah, "news" stories to junk sites like Natural News. Lol.

(07-26-2022, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 08:19 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Your tune has changed, bro. You have easily been the most ardent champion of the vaccine on this message board, and you have not minced words about people needing to take it. I concede that you acknowledged a risk in a small subset of patients, but that was not the message conveyed by the media or our public officials, and I think it's disingenuous to suggest that the average person should have been aware of the risks when that was NEVER a talking point that was acceptable in the mainstream discussion. 

It's still true, if you can get the vaccine you should get the vaccine. The vaccine still has >90% efficacy though it declines over time. The vaccine is superior to natural immunity, which also declines over time, when you consider severity of outcome. There are known, very small, and extremely rare risks associated with the shot, that are advised before injection (contrary to Ronster's ramblings). The impact of Covid is worse than that of the vaccine, even in many of these small groups of people who have contraindication concerns. Had we not had the vaccine (and the inadequate prevention measures as well) it's quite likely that our healthcare system would've been overrun. Pretty much the same message all along.

(07-26-2022, 08:54 AM)Ronster Wrote: H

Yeah, "news" stories to junk sites like Natural News. Lol.

Still more credible than CNN or MSNBC, what's your point?