Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-26-2022, 12:22 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's still true, if you can get the vaccine you should get the vaccine. The vaccine still has >90% efficacy though it declines over time. The vaccine is superior to natural immunity, which also declines over time, when you consider severity of outcome. There are known, very small, and extremely rare risks associated with the shot, that are advised before injection (contrary to Ronster's ramblings). The impact of Covid is worse than that of the vaccine, even in many of these small groups of people who have contraindication concerns. Had we not had the vaccine (and the inadequate prevention measures as well) it's quite likely that our healthcare system would've been overrun. Pretty much the same message all along.

Yeah, "news" stories to junk sites like Natural News. Lol.

Still more credible than CNN or MSNBC, what's your point?

That you rant, based off of information that you obtained from less than credible sources all because they support your paranoia-warped perception that people are trying to kill you, for the sole purpose of being an ITG.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-26-2022, 04:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 12:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: Still more credible than CNN or MSNBC, what's your point?

That you rant, based off of information that you obtained from less than credible sources all because they support your paranoia-warped perception that people are trying to kill you, for the sole purpose of being an ITG.

That's total and complete propaganda from a vaccine warrior. You now are so entirely vested in your vaccine position that you cannot pivot away. So you deflect and try to marginalize. That's very Democrat of you. No, you don't like facts, especially when those facts fly in the face of your vaccine religion and unfettered support of a vaccine that used millions of people as test subjects. 

"A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution."

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/tim...stribution.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-26-2022, 05:22 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 04:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That you rant, based off of information that you obtained from less than credible sources all because they support your paranoia-warped perception that people are trying to kill you, for the sole purpose of being an ITG.

That's total and complete propaganda from a vaccine warrior. You now are so entirely vested in your vaccine position that you cannot pivot away. So you deflect and try to marginalize. That's very Democrat of you. No, you don't like facts, especially when those facts fly in the face of your vaccine religion and unfettered support of a vaccine that used millions of people as test subjects. 

"A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution."

Sure, great link. Now read each section where it's titled "Accelerated" and then do a bit of self reflection on why what you think makes your point in there actually says you're wrong.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 06:28 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-26-2022, 06:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 05:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: That's total and complete propaganda from a vaccine warrior. You now are so entirely vested in your vaccine position that you cannot pivot away. So you deflect and try to marginalize. That's very Democrat of you. No, you don't like facts, especially when those facts fly in the face of your vaccine religion and unfettered support of a vaccine that used millions of people as test subjects. 

Sure, great link. Now read each section where it's titled "Accelerated" and then do a bit of self reflection on why what you think makes your point in there actually says you're wrong.

Ya, they added that to accommodate the Covid liars. That paragraph is the VERY first paragraph. Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? 5-10 YEARS is what they are saying. "read the section titled accelerated" NO, I don't have to , I have common sense and common sense tells me you cannot roll out a vaccine like this in one year and know its safe, and your just being obtuse at this point. 

YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG, this whole time. The VACCINE IS A DANGEROUS, THE VACCINE IS HURTING PEOPLE, THE VACCINE IS KILLING PEOPLE... And no matter how many times you say differently, it does not change that FACT...  

Give it up dude, you are digging a hole you will never be able to get out of. These conversations will be thrown in your face, I promise you...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-26-2022, 06:27 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 06:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure, great link. Now read each section where it's titled "Accelerated" and then do a bit of self reflection on why what you think makes your point in there actually says you're wrong.

Ya, they added that to accommodate the Covid liars. That paragraph is the VERY first paragraph. Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? 5-10 YEARS is what they are saying. "read the section titled accelerated" NO, I don't have to , I have common sense and common sense tells me you cannot roll out a vaccine like this in one year and know its safe, and your just being obtuse at this point. 

YOU ARE WRONG, YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG, this whole time. The VACCINE IS A DANGEROUS, THE VACCINE IS HURTING PEOPLE, THE VACCINE IS KILLING PEOPLE... And no matter how many times you say differently, it does not change that FACT...  

Give it up dude, you are digging a hole you will never be able to get out of. These conversations will be thrown in your face, I promise you...

Lol, it's like you can't help yourself.  I read somewhere that Conspiracy Theorists were irredeemable but I didn't believe it until you.

(07-26-2022, 07:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 06:27 PM)Ronster Wrote: Ya, they added that to accommodate the Covid liars. That paragraph is the VERY first paragraph. Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? 5-10 YEARS is what they are saying. "read the section titled accelerated" NO, I don't have to , I have common sense and common sense tells me you cannot roll out a vaccine like this in one year and know its safe, and your just being obtuse at this point. 

Lol, it's like you can't help yourself.  I read somewhere that Conspiracy Theorists were irredeemable but I didn't believe it until you.

Dude admit It, your a DemoRAT. You are playing right out of their playbook. You are projecting and this will come back to bite you. 

You should be embarrassed, how dare you continue to shill for this vaccine?

(07-26-2022, 07:06 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, it's like you can't help yourself.  I read somewhere that Conspiracy Theorists were irredeemable but I didn't believe it until you.

Dude admit It, your a DemoRAT. You are playing right out of their playbook. You are projecting and this will come back to bite you. 

Lol, name calling and outlandish blister. You're the perfect charicature of everything the left says about the Right.

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 08:02 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-26-2022, 07:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:06 PM)Ronster Wrote: Dude admit It, your a DemoRAT. You are playing right out of their playbook. You are projecting and this will come back to bite you. 

Lol, name calling and outlandish blister. You're the perfect charicature of everything the left says about the Right.

Sigh, what names did I call you? Here , use this doll and tell me where I hurt you…

If this is your argument then I’ve already won. Enjoy the rest of the evening. Good grief, just admit you were wrong and we can drop this charade.

(07-26-2022, 07:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:06 PM)Ronster Wrote: Dude admit It, your a DemoRAT. You are playing right out of their playbook. You are projecting and this will come back to bite you. 

He’s a legit terrible person.

He believes all liberals and democrats should die. Biggest keyboard tough guy on this board.

(07-26-2022, 08:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, name calling and outlandish blister. You're the perfect charicature of everything the left says about the Right.
He’s a legit terrible person.

He believes all liberals and democrats should die. Biggest keyboard tough guy on this board.

See, this is all the DemoRATS can do when faced with intellectual superiority; project…

(07-26-2022, 08:00 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 07:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, name calling and outlandish blister. You're the perfect charicature of everything the left says about the Right.

Sigh, what names did I call you?  Here , use this doll and tell me where I hurt you…

If this is your argument then I’ve already won. Enjoy the rest of the evening. Good grief, just admit you were wrong and we can drop this charade.

You didn't hurt me, it's just obvious you have nothing left but insults, links you don't understand, and attempts to bully your way with ALL CAPS and ITG crap.. You're like the pigeon playing chess, no matter the outcome you just [BLEEP] on the board and act like you won.

(07-26-2022, 08:05 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 08:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He’s a legit terrible person.

See, this is all the DemoRATS can do when faced with intellectual superiority; project…
Key. Board. Tough. Guy.

See you in the streets! Wait…. When was that happening again? I thought it was soon…

(07-26-2022, 08:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 08:00 PM)Ronster Wrote: Sigh, what names did I call you?  Here , use this doll and tell me where I hurt you…

You didn't hurt me, it's just obvious you have nothing left but insults, links you don't understand, and attempts to bully your way with ALL CAPS and ITG crap.. You're like the pigeon playing chess, no matter the outcome you just [BLEEP] on the board and act like you won.

It’s called emphasizing and your just butt hurt because you can’t rebut what I’ve laid out. Besides, the conversation is there for all to see, you can try to minimize it, but it won’t work. 

Cheers

(07-26-2022, 08:15 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 08:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You didn't hurt me, it's just obvious you have nothing left but insults, links you don't understand, and attempts to bully your way with ALL CAPS and ITG crap.. You're like the pigeon playing chess, no matter the outcome you just [BLEEP] on the board and act like you won.

It’s called emphasizing and your just butt hurt because you can’t rebut what I’ve laid out. Besides, the conversation is there for all to see, you can try to minimize it, but it won’t work. 

Cheers

[Image: funny-bird-dancing-pigeon.gif]

(07-26-2022, 08:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 08:15 PM)Ronster Wrote: It’s called emphasizing and your just butt hurt because you can’t rebut what I’ve laid out. Besides, the conversation is there for all to see, you can try to minimize it, but it won’t work. 

Cheers

[Image: funny-bird-dancing-pigeon.gif]

[Image: a8hkSkkgGMcnWNzYECMy9Mscd5Gu0vE762xV5jqB...4672a37257]

We're still talking about the PLANdemic?

(07-27-2022, 02:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: We're still talking about the PLANdemic?

Of course, because of rising cases in NE Florida our local health systems are reinstituting masking requirements beginning as early as tomorrow. But that's just to win the election in November, or destroy America, or to kill Ronster or something.

(07-27-2022, 02:09 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 08:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: funny-bird-dancing-pigeon.gif]

[Image: a8hkSkkgGMcnWNzYECMy9Mscd5Gu0vE762xV5jqB...4672a37257]

I gotta give you credit. I've never seen someone post a source to support their position and then immediately call their own source a liar. You'd make one lousy attorney.

(07-27-2022, 03:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 02:13 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: We're still talking about the PLANdemic?

Of course, because of rising cases in NE Florida our local health systems are reinstituting masking requirements beginning as early as tomorrow. But that's just to win the election in November, or destroy America, or to kill Ronster or something.

(07-27-2022, 02:09 PM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: a8hkSkkgGMcnWNzYECMy9Mscd5Gu0vE762xV5jqB...4672a37257]

I gotta give you credit. I've never seen someone post a source to support their position and then immediately call their own source a liar. You'd make one lousy attorney.

See, you did it again, demonstrating your inability to either read or comprehend simple English. I can't help you there bud, when you figure out how words go together than we can resume your butt kicking.

(07-27-2022, 04:24 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 03:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course, because of rising cases in NE Florida our local health systems are reinstituting masking requirements beginning as early as tomorrow. But that's just to win the election in November, or destroy America, or to kill Ronster or something.

See, you did it again, demonstrating your inability to either read or comprehend simple English. I can't help you there bud, when you figure out how words go together than we can resume your butt kicking.

Sure, sure. We get it. You lack self-awareness, empathy, and the ability to differentiate your spittle-flecked keyboard combat from real life. Everything described in this study here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8630839/ Of course I think yours is probably the social isolation and anxiety related to your general sense of helplessness, so you act out on the internet with pseudo-babble and CAPITAL LETTERS about all the violence you're willing to do to people you'll never meet. I found their description of you pretty spot on when they state that you suffer from "perceptual abnormalities and persecutory ideation", that really comes through in your posting history. I do wonder if you are a smoker though, that and lesser educational attainments are hallmarks of susceptibility to the condition. It's really interesting to watch the research play out in real time, I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to interact with you in this environment.

(07-27-2022, 03:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

(07-27-2022, 02:09 PM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: a8hkSkkgGMcnWNzYECMy9Mscd5Gu0vE762xV5jqB...4672a37257]

But an honest one.