Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(07-27-2022, 04:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 03:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course, because of rising cases in NE Florida our local health systems are reinstituting masking requirements beginning as early as tomorrow. But that's just to win the election in November, or destroy America, or to kill Ronster or something.

I gotta give you credit. I've never seen someone post a source to support their position and then immediately call their own source a liar. You'd make one lousy attorney.

But an honest one.

He's a lost cause and is probably personally responsible for people being sick and dying. He is going to have learn to live with that fact. He is worse than a drug pusher, at least the drug pusher makes no bones about what he does. flsprtsgod is doing it under the guise of being helpful and probably fancies himself as a hero. 

But he still has not answered this question. 

"Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? 5-10 YEARS is what they are saying. "read the section titled accelerated" NO, I don't have to , I have common sense and common sense tells me you cannot roll out a vaccine like this in one year and know its safe,"
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-27-2022, 06:03 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 04:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: But an honest one.

He's a lost cause and is probably personally responsible for people being sick and dying. He is going to have learn to live with that fact. He is worse than a drug pusher, at least the drug pusher makes no bones about what he does. flsprtsgod is doing it under the guise of being helpful and probably fancies himself as a hero. 

"Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? 5-10 YEARS is what they are saying. "read the section titled accelerated" NO, I don't have to , I have common sense and common sense tells me you cannot roll out a vaccine like this in one year and know its safe,"

Your source said it was ok.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2022, 06:25 PM by Ronster. Edited 2 times in total.)

(07-27-2022, 06:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: He's a lost cause and is probably personally responsible for people being sick and dying. He is going to have learn to live with that fact. He is worse than a drug pusher, at least the drug pusher makes no bones about what he does. flsprtsgod is doing it under the guise of being helpful and probably fancies himself as a hero. 

Your source said it was ok.

Really? Are you actually pretending we didn't already have this discussion? LOL... It is funded by the government and they probably added that piece to appease the Covid NAZI's. But the VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH says 

"A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution."

Then, later on, to protect the governments and drug companies they added your little accelerated part. We know, really, we understand what they are doing. But you, you just swallow it all up so you can justify your malpractice. "Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? You should not be allowed anywhere near patients. 

Answer the question
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(07-27-2022, 06:11 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Your source said it was ok.

Really? Are you actually pretending we didn't  already have this discussion? LOL... It is funded by the government and they probably added that piece to appease the Covid NAZI's. But the VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH says 

"A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution."

Then, later on, to protect the governments and drug companies they added your little accelerated part. We know, really, we understand what they are doing. But you, you just swallow it all up so you can justify your malpractice. "Are you really trying to say its ok to dismiss norms for rolling out a vaccine? You should not be allowed anywhere near patients. 

Answer the question

Accelerated development timetables are not the gotcha you think they are.

Here, some education for you: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8205312/
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-27-2022, 06:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:11 PM)Ronster Wrote: Really? Are you actually pretending we didn't  already have this discussion? LOL... It is funded by the government and they probably added that piece to appease the Covid NAZI's. But the VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH says 

Answer the question

Here, some education for you: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8205312/
THATS A GOVERNMENT LEFTIST LINK AND I WONT EVEN CLICK ON IT.

TO THE STREETS!

(07-27-2022, 07:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Accelerated development timetables are not the gotcha you think they are.

THATS A GOVERNMENT LEFTIST LINK AND I WONT EVEN CLICK ON IT.

TO THE STREETS!

I kill people so....

(07-27-2022, 06:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:11 PM)Ronster Wrote: Really? Are you actually pretending we didn't  already have this discussion? LOL... It is funded by the government and they probably added that piece to appease the Covid NAZI's. But the VERY FIRST PARAGRAPH says 

Answer the question

Uh huh, you want me to trust a government website? You still have not answered the question. Because you know it’s impossible to create a safe vaccine that quickly, regardless of what your government masters try and say.

(07-27-2022, 08:16 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 06:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Accelerated development timetables are not the gotcha you think they are.

Uh huh, you want me to trust a government website? You still have not answered the question. Because you know it’s impossible to create a safe vaccine that quickly, regardless of what your government masters try and say.

Here, I'll try your language:

YOUR source SAID the ANSWER to YOUR question, YOU just don't UNDERSTAND what you READ!!!!

(07-27-2022, 08:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 08:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: Uh huh, you want me to trust a government website? You still have not answered the question. Because you know it’s impossible to create a safe vaccine that quickly, regardless of what your government masters try and say.

Here, I'll try your language:

YOUR source SAID the ANSWER to YOUR question, YOU just don't UNDERSTAND what you READ!!!!

Ya, round and round we go. You’re a fraud and everyone can see it.

(07-27-2022, 08:44 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 08:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Here, I'll try your language:

Ya, round and round we go. You’re a fraud and everyone can see it.

I'm pretty sure what everyone sees and what you see are entirely different things.

Proof that the vaccine is indeed poison and unsafe for humans

https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2022...m-dioxide/
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(07-28-2022, 04:47 AM)captivating Wrote: Proof that the vaccine is indeed poison and unsafe for humans

Pretty certain you were going for satiric effect here, but this issue and the controversy over some of the CoVid vaccines do have one interesting thing in common: the FDA. I'll leave it at that.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(07-28-2022, 09:28 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 04:47 AM)captivating Wrote: Proof that the vaccine is indeed poison and unsafe for humans

Pretty certain you were going for satiric effect here, but this issue and the controversy over some of the CoVid vaccines do have one interesting thing in common: the FDA.  I'll leave it at that.

The FDA is a commonality between the EU and the UK and their disagreement over Titanium Dioxide?

(07-28-2022, 10:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 09:28 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Pretty certain you were going for satiric effect here, but this issue and the controversy over some of the CoVid vaccines do have one interesting thing in common: the FDA.  I'll leave it at that.

The FDA is a commonality between the EU and the UK and their disagreement over Titanium Dioxide?

Isn't this cute, flsprtsgod still pretending to be an expert. You have as much as credibility as CNN...

(07-28-2022, 10:11 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 10:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The FDA is a commonality between the EU and the UK and their disagreement over Titanium Dioxide?

Isn't this cute, flsprtsgod still pretending to be an expert. You have as much as credibility as CNN...

You know, I really don't have anything more to say. You've shown the fallacy of your own argument and taken the debate out of my hands.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2022, 01:41 PM by Ronster.)

(07-28-2022, 10:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 10:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: Isn't this cute, flsprtsgod still pretending to be an expert. You have as much as credibility as CNN...

You know, I really don't have anything more to say. You've shown the fallacy of your own argument and taken the debate out of my hands.

lol, there you go again, projecting. Hell bro, you should run for office as a Democrat; you have their playbook down to the tee..

(07-28-2022, 01:41 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 10:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You know, I really don't have anything more to say. You've shown the fallacy of your own argument and taken the debate out of my hands.

lol, there you go again, projecting. Hell bro, you should  run for office as a Democrat; you have their playbook down to the tee..

And you have a big fat nothing except sources that I've either disproven or you've misunderstood. So keep digging in, you're really stuck now with just calling me names.

(07-28-2022, 02:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 01:41 PM)Ronster Wrote: lol, there you go again, projecting. Hell bro, you should  run for office as a Democrat; you have their playbook down to the tee..

And you have a big fat nothing except sources that I've either disproven or you've misunderstood. So keep digging in, you're really stuck now with just calling me names.

lol... you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round, round round... 

I'll stop beating you up, for now.  You've already demonstrated that you have zero credibility on this subject for everyone to see.  More and more people will keep dying and getting sick from the clot shot and EVERYONE will remember that YOU advocated vigorously for it. I'll just be here to remind everyone of your culpability....

Go ahead chief, take a bow...

(07-28-2022, 03:04 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 02:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And you have a big fat nothing except sources that I've either disproven or you've misunderstood. So keep digging in, you're really stuck now with just calling me names.

lol... you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round, round round... 

I'll stop beating you up, for now.  You've already demonstrated that you have zero credibility on this subject for everyone to see.  More and more people will keep dying and getting sick from the clot shot and EVERYONE will remember that YOU advocated vigorously for it. I'll just be here to remind everyone of your culpability....

Ronster: "See my source? It says that vaccines take years to develop!"

FSG: "Your source says accelerated development takes months."

Ronster: "They're just saying that now to cover for the vaccine that doesn't work!"

FSG: "That timetable has been in place for 4 decades."

Ronster: "No, it takes years! Why would you believe my source? They're lying for the government that wants to kill me!"

FSG: "It's your source."

Ronster: "You DemoRAT MURDERER, how dare you read my source!?!?!?! LOL I ONWED YOU LOL!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!"

FSG:  Rolleyes

(07-28-2022, 04:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 03:04 PM)Ronster Wrote: lol... you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round, round round... 

Ronster: "See my source? It says that vaccines take years to develop!"

FSG: "Your source says accelerated development takes months."

Ronster: "They're just saying that now to cover for the vaccine clot shot that doesn't work!"

FSG: "That timetable has been in place for 4 decades."

Ronster: "No, it takes years! Why would you believe my source? They're lying for the government that wants to kill me!"

FSG: "It's your source."

Ronster: "You DemoRAT MURDERER, how dare you read my source!?!?!?! LOL I ONWED YOU LOL!!!!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!"

FSG:  Rolleyes

You missed a bit. All fixed now.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1