Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

It’s the vaccine Stupid!

“What’s to blame for the surge in excess deaths?”

They try and blame EVERYTHING except what it is. 

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fww...ess-deaths-
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-21-2022, 06:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: It’s the vaccine Stupid!

Not only that, but it seems the speed people are recovering from whatever this they call this variant is very quick. I've known a couple of people who have gotten it and within one weekend they are cleared to return to work. 

I have my first round of vaccines only because I was completely asymptomatic and brought it home to my wife once in 2020. She is not asymptomatic and got hit pretty hard by it. We also have a 2 y/o (6 months old when I got the vaccine) and I felt if I didn't do everything I could and something happened to my family I would have trouble looking at myself in the mirror, if that makes sense. I'm not one who cares if someone else decided to or not, I did what I felt I needed to for my family.

But since the original vac that my wife and I received, I haven't followed up and honestly have had no issues at all.

(08-21-2022, 08:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

Not only that, but it seems the speed people are recovering from whatever this they call this variant is very quick. I've known a couple of people who have gotten it and within one weekend they are cleared to return to work. 

Or the criteria they use has changed greatly. ... it has changed and basically they just tell you to go back to work less you have active symptoms.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(08-21-2022, 09:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 08:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Not only that, but it seems the speed people are recovering from whatever this they call this variant is very quick. I've known a couple of people who have gotten it and within one weekend they are cleared to return to work. 

Or the criteria they use has changed greatly. ... it has changed and basically they just tell you to go back to work less you have active symptoms.

The 'science' appears to be out the window at this point, especially regarding quarantining and returning to work after recovery.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-21-2022, 08:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

I have my first round of vaccines only because I was completely asymptomatic and brought it home to my wife once in 2020. She is not asymptomatic and got hit pretty hard by it. We also have a 2 y/o (6 months old when I got the vaccine) and I felt if I didn't do everything I could and something happened to my family I would have trouble looking at myself in the mirror, if that makes sense. I'm not one who cares if someone else decided to or not, I did what I felt I needed to for my family.

But since the original vac that my wife and I received, I haven't followed up and honestly have had no issues at all.

I get it, I considered getting for a job I really wanted but in the end I just couldn’t. My Wife and I both got Covid and I was hit worse than her. Meanwhile my 13 year old at the time did not get it and kept testing negative…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-21-2022, 09:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 08:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Not only that, but it seems the speed people are recovering from whatever this they call this variant is very quick. I've known a couple of people who have gotten it and within one weekend they are cleared to return to work. 

Rules in aus atm fairly simple

If ya got covid ya isolate for 7 days and then ur free again

We got to wear masks on public transport ... which is very rarely enforced as I've been on  the train plenty of times and have seen plenty of people do the same without a mask and no security of ticket inspector bats a eyelid

The only place u see mask rule enforced is airports and on the plane and also at the hospital where u have to check in and wear a mask

We have free covid 19 pcr testing places scattered around the state which tells u if you have covid or influenza which is currently making its rounds in aus atm.

Roughly 87.4% of our whole country is fully vaxxed...

Is there a vaccine for paranoia?

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2022, 06:21 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

“What to Know Before Deciding to Take The Novavax Injection

Why would I not even consider Novavax as a reasonable option? Simple:

There has never been a successful or safe coronavirus vaccine. The last 18 months have shown that COVID vaccines lead to increased chances of getting ill, equal or increased chances of transmitting, and higher likelihood of entering hospital and dying. And that is leaving unmentioned the lethality and toxicity of the mRNA platform ones. See my “Vaccine Exemption Letter” post for the data to support these statements. 

The coronavirus is a rapidly mutating virus, thus vaccines will always be non-neutralizing because by the time they are manufactured and ready for injection, the virus has mutated into forms poorly responsive to older, narrower antibodies.

Novavax is still formulated with a two and a half year-old protein for this rapidly mutagenic coronavirus, so it would be like giving a two and a half year old flu shot for this years flu (worse actually). Yet our health system, including every single academic medical center in the country is still mandating and eager to adopt use of an outdated viral protein. I would love to say this is beyond belief, but this is the world we live in now.

We now have the omicron variant circulating, which is generally well tolerated by most, particularly those who are healthy or young (and even the old), and especially those with natural immunity.

The country now has abundant natural immunity, which even the CDC now admits offers equal protection (actually, natural immunity offers better protection but let’s give the CDC some credit for telling at least a partial truth). So why are we still vaccinating and/or mandating in those who have recovered from COVID?

Vaccinating against respiratory viruses works very poorly as the antibodies do not reach high concentrations in the nasal and respiratory mucosa which is where the virus enters. The flu vaccine is almost completely ineffective, even when you get this years flu shot. Not known by most.

Vaccinating against respiratory viruses with non-neutralizing vaccines actually weakens and warps the immune system such that you are more likely to get other respiratory viruses or illnesses as well (this has been well reported after flu vaccinations given that those vaccinated against the flu are more susceptible to other respiratory viral infections).

Proposing a novel and barely tested product coming out of the pharmaceutical industry to a patient is a wicked proposition in modern times. 

Note the pharmaceutical industry is a documented criminal industry which has repeatedly put out unsafe and ineffective products (even deadly, i.e opioids, Avandia, Vioxx, Bextra, the list goes on), followed by burying the adverse event data while pushing their wares through control of professional societies, federal/state legislation, and captured agencies. They have paid over $12 billion in criminal fines and over $16 billion in civil fines, just in the last 20 years across the 20 largest settlements. Their history of these actions stretches even longer.

The history of criminality around the COVID vaccines dwarfs any actions the industry has done in the past. The Pfizer documents that the PFDA (the P is not a typo) tried to hide for 75 years reveal insane amounts of manipulations to try to show they work and are safe. They didn’t and weren’t. Further the testimony from the Ventavia/Pfizer whistleblower Brook Jackson reveals that the studies were so poorly done with such little follow-up of patients that they are simply not credible. Remember, Pharma. Does. Not. Care. About. Your. Health. Just your wallet (actually the government’s wallet, which I suppose is also your wallet).

So, conceptually, I think the idea of getting any coronavirus vaccine at this point is preposterous.”

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/my-tho...on-to-take

(08-21-2022, 09:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 09:04 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Or the criteria they use has changed greatly. ... it has changed and basically they just tell you to go back to work less you have active symptoms.

The 'science' appears to be out the window at this point, especially regarding quarantining and returning to work after recovery.

Listen, our government sucks and this whole thing was handled so poorly, but the 'science' didn't change, not everything is a conspiracy.  The risk has changed because at this point the majority of the population either has some form of protection from vaccination, prior infection, or both.  The risk of COVID overwhelming the population and our health system has changed, therefore the guidelines have changed.  It's pretty simple.  They didn't just throw their hands up and say eff it.

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2022, 09:17 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-22-2022, 08:22 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 09:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The 'science' appears to be out the window at this point, especially regarding quarantining and returning to work after recovery.

Listen, our government sucks and this whole thing was handled so poorly, but the 'science' didn't change, not everything is a conspiracy.  The risk has changed because at this point the majority of the population either has some form of protection from vaccination, prior infection, or both.  The risk of COVID overwhelming the population and our health system has changed, therefore the guidelines have changed.  It's pretty simple.  They didn't just throw their hands up and say eff it.

The “science” was hijacked and perverted by not just the government and pharmaceutical companies but by our so called health professionals that ignored long standing norms and are directly to blame for thousands of needless deaths by their so called treatments and IGNORING treatments that actually worked. 

The science did indeed change, throwing their hands up would have been much better for those people that died by those very hands…

(08-21-2022, 09:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The 'science' appears to be out the window at this point, especially regarding quarantining and returning to work after recovery.

My apologies; my sarcasm wasn't clear enough. Ronster followed it up nicely tho.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Dr. Anthony Fauci to step down in December
Biden praised Fauci's 'unwavering' commitment to his work

Dr. Anthony Fauci announced Monday that he will step down from his post as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and as the President Biden's chief medical adviser in December to "pursue the next chapter" of his career, stressing that he is "not retiring."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr-anth...n-december
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

It's not even that... it's that they didn't take a wholistic view from the start. I don't think this is necessarily a fault of scientists, per se. They tend to think in terms of specialization. Science changes as we learn more about the thing we are studying. However, if your job is to understand the nature of viruses and how they interact with humanity, it should have been pretty clear from the onset that this was going to be a two-year problem. 

You can find posts from me arguing that this was going to be the new flu. At the time, there was a lot of pushback, but history and evidence were all suggesting that those who were most vulnerable would die in year one or two of the pandemic, then the combination of natural immunity and mutation should render the virus relatively harmless to the majority of humanity. My only fear was (and still is to some extent), ADE. 

I am all for creating vaccinations or medications for those who are most vulnerable, but the long-term solution probably doesn't need to change much. Isolate the vulnerable, let those with less risk catch the disease naturally while our pharmaceutical companies look for a solution, then implement that solution towards those who are at risk. We can only accomplish that if we make sure pharmaceutical companies don't get greedy and are completely open and honest with their data and testing. I hate to suggest this, knowing this crowd, but we may want to look at nationalizing vaccinations.

Mass vaccination during a pandemic is a terrible idea. Vaccinations for those who have low risk is a terrible idea. Complete lockdowns are a terrible idea. Lockdowns either need to be limited to breakout areas or to affected individuals.

(08-22-2022, 12:11 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(08-22-2022, 08:22 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Listen, our government sucks and this whole thing was handled so poorly, but the 'science' didn't change, not everything is a conspiracy.  The risk has changed because at this point the majority of the population either has some form of protection from vaccination, prior infection, or both.  The risk of COVID overwhelming the population and our health system has changed, therefore the guidelines have changed.  It's pretty simple.  They didn't just throw their hands up and say eff it.

It's not even that... it's that they didn't take a wholistic view from the start. I don't think this is necessarily a fault of scientists, per se. They tend to think in terms of specialization. Science changes as we learn more about the thing we are studying. However, if your job is to understand the nature of viruses and how they interact with humanity, it should have been pretty clear from the onset that this was going to be a two-year problem. 

You can find posts from me arguing that this was going to be the new flu. At the time, there was a lot of pushback, but history and evidence were all suggesting that those who were most vulnerable would die in year one or two of the pandemic, then the combination of natural immunity and mutation should render the virus relatively harmless to the majority of humanity. My only fear was (and still is to some extent), ADE. 

I am all for creating vaccinations or medications for those who are most vulnerable, but the long-term solution probably doesn't need to change much. Isolate the vulnerable, let those with less risk catch the disease naturally while our pharmaceutical companies look for a solution, then implement that solution towards those who are at risk. We can only accomplish that if we make sure pharmaceutical companies don't get greedy and are completely open and honest with their data and testing. I hate to suggest this, knowing this crowd, but we may want to look at nationalizing vaccinations.

Mass vaccination during a pandemic is a terrible idea. Vaccinations for those who have low risk is a terrible idea. Complete lockdowns are a terrible idea. Lockdowns either need to be limited to breakout areas or to affected individuals.

I don't necessarily disagree, but that mostly goes beyond the scope of the comment I was replying too.

Fair enough.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/156...PbA5WYA-ew

welp Covid 19 round 2 here we go

les symptoms then first round atm

very slight cough and a runny nose

(08-28-2022, 01:59 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: welp Covid 19 round 2 here we go

Did you get the Vax? Just curious. 

Seems that the vaccine is also suppressing the immune system, making fighting future infections of all kinds much harder and possible for reactivation of previous diseases and illnesses. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. 

https://rumble.com/v1hg9bx-tucker-carlso...anna-.html

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022, 02:28 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Got Covid the 1st time in Oct 2020. Symptoms were fever, body aches and a little congestion, but not much more than I already have due to allergies. Didn't lose any senses. lasted 2 1/2 weeks.
2nd round was July 2022. No fever higher than 99.4 unmedicated. A LOT of congestion, no body aches. Lost my voice. Lasted 2 weeks.
I've never had a Covid vaccine or booster.
Sounds like you'll do better this time around.

(08-28-2022, 05:26 AM)Ronster Wrote:

Did you get the Vax? Just curious. 

Seems that the vaccine is also suppressing the immune system, making fighting future infections of all kinds much harder and possible for reactivation of previous diseases and illnesses. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. 

https://rumble.com/v1hg9bx-tucker-carlso...anna-.html

Ya ive got both the vax and the booster

Alot less symptoms than first time

First time I had a throbbing headache, hectic cough, weakness to light and a very sore throat

Now all I got atm is a slightly sore throat and a runny nose with the occasional cough