Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(02-21-2023, 12:10 AM)copycat Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 03:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Poor framing of the issue since it pretends that the risks associated with acquiring natural immunity are equal to those of the vaccine when in fact actually getting COVID is significantly more dangerous.

I think you missed the point that people that had covid should NEVER have been forced to choose between their job and getting the jab.  Natural immunity was completely ignored.

No, I didnt miss anything, we've just been over this several times before. Unvaccinated people with history of Covid are 5 times more likely to be reinfected, so the vaccine offers additional protection for those people. More importantly, as we discussed for months, employers have the right to require vaccines and employees have the right to work somewhere that doesn't have that requirement.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol. Nope.

Oh good, we're back to Pierre Kory's stuff. Again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2023, 03:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh good, we're back to Pierre Kory's stuff. Again.

You die on your hill, I'll die on mine.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-21-2023, 03:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh good, we're back to Pierre Kory's stuff. Again.

You die on your hill, I'll die on mine.

It's not my hill or yours, it's his hill that's made up of data about which he lied in his published paper. It's also made up of disproven claims about Ivermectin and HCQ.

(02-21-2023, 04:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You die on your hill, I'll die on mine.

It's not my hill or yours, it's his hill that's made up of data about which he lied in his published paper. It's also made up of disproven claims about Ivermectin and HCQ.

[Image: blah-blah-blah-bill-murray.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(02-21-2023, 05:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 04:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's not my hill or yours, it's his hill that's made up of data about which he lied in his published paper. It's also made up of disproven claims about Ivermectin and HCQ.

[Image: blah-blah-blah-bill-murray.gif]

[Image: dont-drive-angry-stay-calm.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2023, 07:45 AM by StrayaJag.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSU6nAaoksI

(02-21-2023, 04:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-21-2023, 03:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You die on your hill, I'll die on mine.

All data is made up

I have a friend that took the vaccine 7 times. Some people really went all in.

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 11:53 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(03-02-2023, 11:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://arstechnica.com/science/2023/02/...accine-ip/

So the government paid Moderna (and others) billons of dollars for these vaccines and now they are getting back a rebate of $400 million? Sounds about right in the world of government finance and mathematics. I'm assuming they also got a hefty chunk of that $36 billion in Moderna revenue back in corporate taxes, but who knows.

Excellent reader comments on this article, btw.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-02-2023, 11:36 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 11:13 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: https://arstechnica.com/science/2023/02/...accine-ip/

So the government paid Moderna (and others) billons of dollars for these vaccines and now they are getting back a rebate of $400 million?  Sounds about right in the world of government finance and mathematics.  I'm assuming they also got a hefty chunk of that $36 billion in Moderna revenue back in corporate taxes, but who knows.

If you mean "don't understand the thing on which they comment" then yes, they are quite excellent. "Borrowing" techniques to create finished products happens in every single industry on Earth, it's a royalty dispute; nothing more.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2023, 12:32 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-03-2023, 11:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 11:36 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: So the government paid Moderna (and others) billons of dollars for these vaccines and now they are getting back a rebate of $400 million?  Sounds about right in the world of government finance and mathematics.  I'm assuming they also got a hefty chunk of that $36 billion in Moderna revenue back in corporate taxes, but who knows.

If you mean "don't understand the thing on which they comment" then yes, they are quite excellent. "Borrowing" techniques to create finished products happens in every single industry on Earth, it's a royalty dispute; nothing more.

Agreed on the royalty dispute, but I would somewhat disagree that the government is the RnD branch of every single industry on Earth as it appears the NIH is here. The national labs at Sandia do a lot of that for a number of industries, but i would hope that most companies do their own RnD. Could depend on the type of industry? Maybe I'm totally off here.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The LIBERAL Media is STILL on the COVID Lab cover-up.........

The MSM is still in on the COVID Cover-up band wagon.......

Media anxious that GOP will 'jump' on COVID 'lab leak' report: Republican 'conspiracy theories'

'Energy Department's lab leak assessment isn't a smoking gun,' one MSNBC columnist argued

The liberal media came out in force against Republicans after the COVID-19 "lab leak" theory gained further prominence in Washington D.C., arguing that the GOP were using the opportunity as a cudgel against the Biden administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/media-anxi...y-theories
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

The social media companies don't care where covid came from.
They suppressed posts saying it was from a lab leak, at the time, because those posts in turn were inspiring posts inciting violence against Asian people, and those violent acts were actually ocurring in real life.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 03:50 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-04-2023, 03:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: The social media companies don't care where covid came from.
They suppressed posts saying it was from a lab leak, at the time, because those posts in turn were inspiring posts inciting violence against Asian people, and those violent acts were actually ocurring in real life.

Can you post proof of that reason for suppression, please?

[Image: drf.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(03-04-2023, 03:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 03:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: The social media companies don't care where covid came from.

Can you post proof of that reason for suppression, please?

I remember reading it back before the lock downs even started.
I also remember reading from our government, at the time, that it did not matter if it was a lab leak or natural, that our reaction to the pandemic would be the same regardless.  And that rings true to me.  No one is saying the Chinese scientists meant to do it.  China was affected more than any other country almost.  They didn't mean to.  It was either man's accident or nature's accident.  
I guess some of you think it wasnt an accident.  If you think a guy like Fauci could use Chinese virus experts as stooges in a scheme to infect the world just to hurt Trump and the Republican party, and that not only China and the US but 200 other uninvolved and uninterested countries would temporarily rearrange their entire economies around it, well, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on Apollo 11 next.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.