Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-01-2024, 05:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status...pHydg&s=19

Do you happen to have access to those "internal documents" they cite? I can only find a link to The Epoch Times (subscription only) and the fact that they cite Claire Craig makes me think that it's bogus. I'd love to read those documents if you have access?

(05-01-2024, 12:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [BLEEP] liars!!

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...kfKAg&s=19

The answer is "Neither" and Jordan is trying to force an answer that he wants by how he asks the question. He probably wasn't a very good lawyer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Never forget what they and their foot soldiers did.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/statu...2JcAg&s=19

(05-04-2024, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Never forget what they and their foot soldiers did.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/statu...2JcAg&s=19

The medical fields swallowed their lies up like Kackles swallowed up Willie.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

https://twitter.com/LeadingReport/status...XWlDg&s=19

“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, a.k.a. side effects… But nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away.”

“Sean, I can’t help you because I’m no clinician. I’m sick myself. But I’m working with people who are working on this, so I’ll make sure that we’re in touch right after the show, and I’ll help any way I can. You may be ahead of me. I’ll connect you with my clinicians, and maybe you can share different protocols and things that may help. But I will never stop reporting on this. All I’m doing is just beating the drum for a 9/11-style commission to figure out what worked and what didn’t and what questions need to be answered because it’s not over,” Cuomo said.

China seriously screwed the world over. I was looking up information on Covid and the vaccine causing chronic inflammation and/or autoimmune responses in folks who had either the vaccine or the virus or both. It seems I have chronic inflammatory response syndrome which can be caused by several things but predominantly mold exposure and Lyme disease but evidence is coming out that Covid and the vaccine can trigger it as well thanks to spike proteins in both. I never got the vaccine but have had the virus twice.

Anyway, I was reading this paper on the National Library of Medicine site that shows just how badly the spike proteins in the virus and the vaccine can affect everyone regardless of age or health status. The following are just the Key Points and they're not encouraging. The ones I bolded are particularly concerning.

The link to the findings if you have time or care to read it all. Like I said, China screwed humanity hard with this one. 

Key Points
Highly safe and effective vaccines are central to combat infectious disease epidemics/pandemics.

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is pathogenic, whether from the virus or created from genetic code in mRNA and adenovectorDNA vaccines.

Biodistribution rodent study data show lipid nanoparticles carry mRNA to all organs and cross blood-brain and blood-placenta barriers. Some of these tissues are likely to be impervious to viral infection; therefore, the biohazard is particularly from vaccination.

Lipid-nanoparticles have inflammatory properties.

The modification of mRNA with N1-methylpseudouridine for increased stability leads to the production of spike proteins for months. It is uncertain how many cells and from which organs mRNA spike proteins are produced, and therefore, the exact effective dose delivered per vaccine vial is unknown.

The long-term fate of mRNA within cells is currently unknown.

The mRNA and adenovectorDNA vaccines act as ‘synthetic viruses’.

In the young and healthy, and even in many older individuals with vulnerable comorbidities, the encoding-based COVID-19 vaccines will likely transfect a far more diverse set of tissues than infection by the virus itself.

Evidence suggests reverse transcription of mRNA into a DNA copy is possible. This further suggests the possibility of intergenerational transmission if germline cells incorporate the DNA copy into the host genome.

Production of foreign proteins such as spike protein on cell surfaces can induce autoimmune responses and tissue damage. This has profoundly negative implications for any future mRNA-based drug or vaccine.

The spike protein exerts its pathophysiological effects (‘spikeopathy’) via several mechanisms that lead to inflammation, thrombogenesis, and endotheliitis-related tissue damage and prion-related dysregulation.

Interaction of the vaccine-encoded spike protein with ACE-2, P53 and BRCA1 suggests a wide range of possible biological interference with oncological potential.

Adverse event data from official pharmacovigilance databases, an FDA-Pfizer report obtained via FOI, show high rates and multiple organ systems affected: primarily neurological, cardiovascular, and reproductive.

Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines’ clinical trial data independently interpreted has been peer-review and published to show an unfavourable risk/benefit, especially in the non-elderly. The risks for children clearly outweigh the benefits.

Repeated COVID-19 vaccine booster doses appear to induce tolerance and may contribute to recurrent COVID-19 infection and ‘long COVID’.

The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has revealed deficiencies in public health and medicines regulatory agencies.

A root cause analysis is needed for what now appears a rushed response to an alarming infectious disease pandemic.

Treatment modalities for ‘spikeopathy’-related pathology in many organ systems, require urgent research and provision to millions of sufferers of long-term COVID-19 vaccine injuries.

(05-09-2024, 08:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1...kBSJg&s=19

I'll tell ya why.. Cause these [BLEEP] pieces of sub-human feces wanted to line their pockets like the government..

Trust nobody..

(05-06-2024, 05:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: China seriously screwed the world over. I was looking up information on Covid and the vaccine causing chronic inflammation and/or autoimmune responses in folks who had either the vaccine or the virus or both. It seems I have chronic inflammatory response syndrome which can be caused by several things but predominantly mold exposure and Lyme disease but evidence is coming out that Covid and the vaccine can trigger it as well thanks to spike proteins in both. I never got the vaccine but have had the virus twice.

Anyway, I was reading this paper on the National Library of Medicine site that shows just how badly the spike proteins in the virus and the vaccine can affect everyone regardless of age or health status. The following are just the Key Points and they're not encouraging. The ones I bolded are particularly concerning.

The link to the findings if you have time or care to read it all. Like I said, China screwed humanity hard with this one. 

Key Points
Highly safe and effective vaccines are central to combat infectious disease epidemics/pandemics.

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is pathogenic, whether from the virus or created from genetic code in mRNA and adenovectorDNA vaccines.

Biodistribution rodent study data show lipid nanoparticles carry mRNA to all organs and cross blood-brain and blood-placenta barriers. Some of these tissues are likely to be impervious to viral infection; therefore, the biohazard is particularly from vaccination.

The modification of mRNA with N1-methylpseudouridine for increased stability leads to the production of spike proteins for months. It is uncertain how many cells and from which organs mRNA spike proteins are produced, and therefore, the exact effective dose delivered per vaccine vial is unknown.

In the young and healthy, and even in many older individuals with vulnerable comorbidities, the encoding-based COVID-19 vaccines will likely transfect a far more diverse set of tissues than infection by the virus itself.

Evidence suggests reverse transcription of mRNA into a DNA copy is possible. This further suggests the possibility of intergenerational transmission if germline cells incorporate the DNA copy into the host genome.

Production of foreign proteins such as spike protein on cell surfaces can induce autoimmune responses and tissue damage. This has profoundly negative implications for any future mRNA-based drug or vaccine.

The spike protein exerts its pathophysiological effects (‘spikeopathy’) via several mechanisms that lead to inflammation, thrombogenesis, and endotheliitis-related tissue damage and prion-related dysregulation.

Interaction of the vaccine-encoded spike protein with ACE-2, P53 and BRCA1 suggests a wide range of possible biological interference with oncological potential.

Adverse event data from official pharmacovigilance databases, an FDA-Pfizer report obtained via FOI, show high rates and multiple organ systems affected: primarily neurological, cardiovascular, and reproductive.

Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines’ clinical trial data independently interpreted has been peer-review and published to show an unfavourable risk/benefit, especially in the non-elderly. The risks for children clearly outweigh the benefits.

Repeated COVID-19 vaccine booster doses appear to induce tolerance and may contribute to recurrent COVID-19 infection and ‘long COVID’.

The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has revealed deficiencies in public health and medicines regulatory agencies.

A root cause analysis is needed for what now appears a rushed response to an alarming infectious disease pandemic.

Treatment modalities for ‘spikeopathy’-related pathology in many organ systems, require urgent research and provision to millions of sufferers of long-term COVID-19 vaccine injuries.

If you care to see why that paper isn't worth your time you can get a critical synopsis here  https://www.techarp.com/science/spikeopa...ein/?amp=1

It's basically a lit review that includes opinion papers masquerading as scholarly resources in a narrative created by CDF anti-vaxx wackos. It's not valid and just more of their scare tactics.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-09-2024, 11:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-06-2024, 05:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: China seriously screwed the world over. I was looking up information on Covid and the vaccine causing chronic inflammation and/or autoimmune responses in folks who had either the vaccine or the virus or both. It seems I have chronic inflammatory response syndrome which can be caused by several things but predominantly mold exposure and Lyme disease but evidence is coming out that Covid and the vaccine can trigger it as well thanks to spike proteins in both. I never got the vaccine but have had the virus twice.

Key Points

If you care to see why that paper isn't worth your time you can get a critical synopsis here  https://www.techarp.com/science/spikeopa...ein/?amp=1

It's basically a lit review that includes opinion papers masquerading as scholarly resources in a narrative created by CDF anti-vaxx wackos. It's not valid and just more of their scare tactics.

Antistablishment until it's your establishment. Lol

Key Points

You have to see your hypocrisy in this. You see it, right?

(05-09-2024, 12:15 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 11:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If you care to see why that paper isn't worth your time you can get a critical synopsis here  https://www.techarp.com/science/spikeopa...ein/?amp=1

You have to see your hypocrisy in this. You see it, right?

I can always count on you! Did you even read the rebuttal or just reject it because I posted it? You don't have to answer, it was rhetorical.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2024, 12:40 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Why wouldn't I read the rebuttal? From the vaunted Techarch.com, and renowned covid expert Dr. Adrian Wong from Malaysia who really loves computers.

Look, dude. I don't really give a [BLEEP] where good arguments come from. I'm reading this guy's opinion on that paper. I'll weigh them on their merit. HOWEVER, it's more an attack on you, that you demand "experts" and strawman anything that doesn't agree with your position, but expect us to give Dr. Adrian Wong from Malaysia and his tech blog the serious consideration it deserves.

(05-09-2024, 12:36 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Why wouldn't I read the rebuttal? From the vaunted Techarch.com, and renowned covid expert Dr. Adrian Wong from Malaysia who really loves computers.

Look, dude. I don't really give a [BLEEP] where good arguments come from. I'm reading this guy's opinion on that paper. I'll weigh them on their merit. HOWEVER, it's more an attack on you, that you demand "experts" and strawman anything that doesn't agree with your position, but expect us to give Dr. Adrian Wong from Malaysia and his tech blog the serious consideration it deserves.

And surely you see that he was (rightly) pointing out that a review of the sources for that paper pulled up bull [BLEEP]. I don't care about the source if the source is correct, but when the source is repeatedly shown to be misinformation then I use the simplest method to demonstrate it. And when the bull [BLEEP] sources publish their opinion-based bull [BLEEP] "paper" on a pay to publish website like MDPI Americus should get that information as well. So she can make an informed assessment of what she's reading. Sorry that rankles you so much. Well, not really, it's expected of you.

Sure, I guess it rankles me that you have a different standard for yourself. I look forward to your next article from Techarp by a man who is clearly immune to confirmation bias, much like yourself. I'm sure you have spent a ton of time on that reputable site, and didn't just google to find someone, anyone who supported your position. How did you land upon that gem of a site, bro?

Btw, I read through this dude's arguments. They are [BLEEP]. They aren't entirely incorrect, but they make huge assumptions. I really don't care to invest the energy into debunking them, but I will give you some quick examples. Let's take Facts #3, #4, and #5, according to Dr. Wong: Viruses and vaccines don't use the same spike protein, which renders those points moot. 

In Fact #2, he says the conclusions appear to be misleading. Even Dr. Wong can't say definitively say they ARE misleading... just that they appear that way, and he basis that claim on someone else's claim. That's not a Fact. 

Fact #1, who cares? Narratives are common and practical to medical researchers. You just gonna throw out all narrative reviews now?

Key Points

I haven't had a chance to read your rebuttal yet but how is something like what I shared allowed on a government website if it's all conspiracy? According to you and others the government was the expert on all of this. Surely they wouldn't allow anything that goes against them on a government site. 

What I shared isn't the only place I've read some of the same info. I may have/had my issues with how the government handled the whole pandemic and vaccine situation but I am no conspiracy theorist and I don't go looking for it. I certainly wasn't looking when I found several references linking Covid and CIRS.

My initial point anyway was about how CHINA screwed humanity over by introducing the virus. Regardless of whether or not you believe in long term effects from Covid you can certainly agree it did plenty of damage to the human body upon initial contact. 

In my case it's the only thing that makes sense of my range of symptoms and the effects across multiple body systems. 

At the end of the day the virus isn't far enough in our rearview mirror to say just how little or how much it will affect people long term but to say it doesn't at all is a bald faced lie.

(05-10-2024, 01:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(05-09-2024, 11:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If you care to see why that paper isn't worth your time you can get a critical synopsis here  https://www.techarp.com/science/spikeopa...ein/?amp=1

I haven't had a chance to read your rebuttal yet but how is something like what I shared allowed on a government website if it's all conspiracy? According to you and others the government was the expert on all of this. Surely they wouldn't allow anything that goes against them on a government site. 

What I shared isn't the only place I've read some of the same info. I may have/had my issues with how the government handled the whole pandemic and vaccine situation but I am no conspiracy theorist and I don't go looking for it. I certainly wasn't looking when I found several references linking Covid and CIRS.

My initial point anyway was about how CHINA screwed humanity over by introducing the virus. Regardless of whether or not you believe in long term effects from Covid you can certainly agree it did plenty of damage to the human body upon initial contact. 

In my case it's the only thing that makes sense of my range of symptoms and the effects across multiple body systems. 

At the end of the day the virus isn't far enough in our rearview mirror to say just how little or how much it will affect people long term but to say it doesn't at all is a bald faced lie.

Yes, sites like what you read are aggregators. That why they always disclaim what's on there by saying they don't agree with or endorse the positions taken in those (any of those) papers. They are digital libraries that collect and catalog documents about health topics.

(05-10-2024, 12:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Btw, I read through this dude's arguments. They are [BLEEP]. They aren't entirely incorrect, but they make huge assumptions. I really don't care to invest the energy into debunking them, but I will give you some quick examples. Let's take Facts #3, #4, and #5, according to Dr. Wong: Viruses and vaccines don't use the same spike protein, which renders those points moot. 

In Fact #2, he says the conclusions appear to be misleading. Even Dr. Wong can't say definitively say they ARE misleading... just that they appear that way, and he basis that claim on someone else's claim. That's not a Fact. 

Fact #1, who cares? Narratives are common and practical to medical researchers. You just gonna throw out all narrative reviews now?

Nope, just those that source non-scholarly articles in their work as though they were scholarly. Which was the point I made and still holds true. And in his Fact #2 he sends you right to actual scholarship on why CDF is wrong, appears you just want to argue to argue as usual. I used this one because the arguments are simplified to make it digestible. You of course have to bloviate in opposition to anything I say, so whatevs. Go talk to Dr. Weber and let him know how wrong he is, lol.

(05-10-2024, 01:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 12:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Btw, I read through this dude's arguments. They are [BLEEP]. They aren't entirely incorrect, but they make huge assumptions. I really don't care to invest the energy into debunking them, but I will give you some quick examples. Let's take Facts #3, #4, and #5, according to Dr. Wong: Viruses and vaccines don't use the same spike protein, which renders those points moot. 

Nope, just those that source non-scholarly articles in their work as though they were scholarly. Which was the point I made and still holds true. And in his Fact #2 he sends you right to actual scholarship on why CDF is wrong, appears you just want to argue to argue as usual. I used this one because the arguments are simplified to make it digestible. You of course have to bloviate in opposition to anything I say, so whatevs. Go talk to Dr. Weber and let him know how wrong he is, lol.

You need to be honest with yourself about your level of academic rigor. You didn't post that site because you frequent TechARP by Dr. Adrian Wong from Malasia. You went out and looked for a rebuttal to that study because you're intellectually lazy. You expect me to do the heavy lifting in this debate while you post [BLEEP], then cling to the one point that he made that was scholarly, while conveniently ignoring that his other 4 points are not relevant. Literally everything about what's right or wrong about that article is in the original studies posted and the rebuttal, and you read exactly neither. 

You're right. I didn't waste my time reading the scholarly tweets dissecting the study, because it wasn't really about defending Americus's point, but attacking you personally for your hypocrisy. I had an hour of extra free time this afternoon, and I can either waste it breaking down a critique I don't care about, or I could watch that new Colin Quinn special I wanted to watch. 

Btw, since I always have to do the heavy lifting in these conversations (which is why my predictions have been more accurate than your cucked answers), I looked through the "scholarly" tweets and one of the responses was Dr. Peter Parry offering to go through the criticisms of Friedemann Weber, but no response, of course. The only "charlatans" in your world are the ones willing to openly discuss their ideas. Real men of science already know the truth, am I rite? 

Lol. Bloviate.

(05-10-2024, 03:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(05-10-2024, 01:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nope, just those that source non-scholarly articles in their work as though they were scholarly. Which was the point I made and still holds true. And in his Fact #2 he sends you right to actual scholarship on why CDF is wrong, appears you just want to argue to argue as usual. I used this one because the arguments are simplified to make it digestible. You of course have to bloviate in opposition to anything I say, so whatevs. Go talk to Dr. Weber and let him know how wrong he is, lol.

You need to be honest with yourself about your level of academic rigor. You didn't post that site because you frequent TechARP by Dr. Adrian Wong from Malasia. You went out and looked for a rebuttal to that study because you're intellectually lazy. You expect me to do the heavy lifting in this debate while you post [BLEEP], then cling to the one point that he made that was scholarly, while conveniently ignoring that his other 4 points are not relevant. Literally everything about what's right or wrong about that article is in the original studies posted and the rebuttal, and you read exactly neither. 

You're right. I didn't waste my time reading the scholarly tweets dissecting the study, because it wasn't really about defending Americus's point, but attacking you personally for your hypocrisy. I had an hour of extra free time this afternoon, and I can either waste it breaking down a critique I don't care about, or I could watch that new Colin Quinn special I wanted to watch. 

Btw, since I always have to do the heavy lifting in these conversations (which is why my predictions have been more accurate than your cucked answers), I looked through the "scholarly" tweets and one of the responses was Dr. Peter Parry offering to go through the criticisms of Friedemann Weber, but no response, of course. The only "charlatans" in your world are the ones willing to openly discuss their ideas. Real men of science already know the truth, am I rite? 

Lol. Bloviate.

Right, you like to write a bunch of words about stuff you know a little bit about and pretend that everyone else doesn't meet your standards. So go ahead and bloviate away, no skin off my nose.