Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Mania Lives...

In light of the trading of NF7, Gardner has just been handed the starting QB position to be challenged by any and all on-takers. It's HIS Job to lose. The writing was on the wall when the OC was released only after one season. Minshew will now have the confidence of showing up to camp as our starting QB, (unless they draft an QB within the first round) to which he can concentrate on getting even better.

It's now My time to purchase his jersey, w/o hesitation.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-19-2020, 07:29 AM)NH3 Wrote: In light of the trading of NF7, Gardner has just been handed the starting QB position to be challenged by any and all on-takers. It's HIS Job to lose. The writing was on the wall when the OC was released only after one season. Minshew will now have the confidence of showing up to camp as our starting QB, (unless they draft an QB within the first round) to which he can concentrate on getting even better.

NH3...
Before you buy his jersey, can we get a listen of the previous jerseys you bought? We gotta make sure it’s not like Matt Jones, Mike Sims Walker and Gabbert....

(03-19-2020, 07:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 07:29 AM)NH3 Wrote: In light of the trading of NF7, Gardner has just been handed the starting QB position to be challenged by any and all on-takers. It's HIS Job to lose. The writing was on the wall when the OC was released only after one season. Minshew will now have the confidence of showing up to camp as our starting QB, (unless they draft an QB within the first round) to which he can concentrate on getting even better.

NH3...
Before you buy his jersey, can we get a listen of the previous jerseys you bought? We gotta make sure it’s not like Matt Jones, Mike Sims Walker and Gabbert....

The only jersey I bought that wasn't a complete disaster was MJD. My other 2? Leftwich and Matt Jones.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(03-19-2020, 07:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

NH3...

LMBO, I wasn't expecting this. Just to adhere to your request, I have ALL of the first and some of the second round Jaguar draft picks. As you've eluded to, there's been some bad selections.

On another note, I expect GM15 to thrive at what he does best. The path has been set for potential stardom in my opinion.

Jaguar Fans, what do y'all expect of GM15 within 2020 and beyond?

NH3...
"AZANE"

(03-19-2020, 08:18 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 07:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Before you buy his jersey, can we get a listen of the previous jerseys you bought? We gotta make sure it’s not like Matt Jones, Mike Sims Walker and Gabbert....

LMBO, I wasn't expecting this. Just to adhere to your request, I have ALL of the first and some of the second round Jaguar draft picks. As you've eluded to, there's been some bad selections.

On another note, I expect GM15 to thrive at what he does best. The path has been set for potential stardom in my opinion.

NH3...
If Yan signs here with a big extension, I’ll buy his t-shirt jersey but my purchases and gifts have been awful so I don’t think I’ll buy another one. Leftwich, Matt Jones, MJD, Bortles, Yeldon.... not pretty.

As far as Minshew, I really have no idea. Teams are now game planning to his weaknesses but at the same time, he gets all the reps with the first team and a full off season as the starter. I’ll get behind him but I also would take Tua at 9 or Herbert at 20 but neither will be available.

(03-19-2020, 08:23 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 08:18 AM)NH3 Wrote: LMBO, I wasn't expecting this. Just to adhere to your request, I have ALL of the first and some of the second round Jaguar draft picks. As you've eluded to, there's been some bad selections.

NH3...
If Yan signs here with a big extension, I’ll buy his t-shirt jersey but my purchases and gifts have been awful so I don’t think I’ll buy another one. Leftwich, Matt Jones, MJD, Bortles, Yeldon.... not pretty.

As far as Minshew, I really have no idea. Teams are now game planning to his weaknesses but at the same time, he gets all the reps with the first team and a full off season as the starter. I’ll get behind him but I also would take Tua at 9 or Herbert at 20 but neither will be available.
Yeah, both should be off the board at those selections. I truly feel that we'll be in good hands w/GM15. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be. He'll have the opportunity to expand "Minshew Mania". Also we should draft DT and CB within the first round, those are flaring needs in my opinion.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

The NFL has made NFL Rewind free until May. I went back and watched some 2017 games and 2019 games to get a feel for what the coaching and game plans are like. Our offense plodded along no matter who was calling the plays. The defense was good but you can see that our defensive play calling is meh.

My Minshew take was we definitely got hyped up and he didn't play as great as it felt like while it was happening. He does have a good baseline and hard work and effort is going to go a long way for him. It will be good to see what he does this year. I don't have much faith in the coaching staff.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I passed a guy in Lowe’s yesterday who was wearing a T-shirt that said “How can I be calm when I’m a Jaguars fan?”. We talked briefly and he believes this will be a better season than many think because of our draft capital and Minshew who is “a baller”. I agree. This is going to be a fun season.

All I know is that if Minshew doesn't succeed it won't be because he isn't putting in the work. He has the drive to be the best, I just hope the on field matches his off the field efforts.

Minshew needs to start a workout with Minshew live stream while stuck at home. He could make a ton of money just off the ads.

He has 1 year to really prove he's our guy for the position.

Next year, we'll have 2 more good draft picks, with ammunition to move up to grab one of the top 2 QB's.

(03-19-2020, 08:13 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 07:55 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Before you buy his jersey, can we get a listen of the previous jerseys you bought? We gotta make sure it’s not like Matt Jones, Mike Sims Walker and Gabbert....

The only jersey I bought that wasn't a complete disaster was MJD. My other 2? Leftwich and Matt Jones.

The only jersey I've bought received as a Christmas gift with a player's name was Boselli. A few weeks later he was put in the expansion draft pool. I'll never jinx Minshew by getting a Jags jersey with his name on it.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(03-23-2020, 01:33 PM)High Octane Wrote: He has 1 year to really prove he's our guy for the position.

Next year, we'll have 2 more good draft picks, with ammunition to move up to grab one of the top 2 QB's.

If there is any question that he isn't our guy after this year, we have to move on. I believe he is our guy, but I have believed a lot of guys were our guys, so who knows? lol.

The only jersey I've bought was MJD to got with my very rare #28 Freddy T hat.
Even though I refrain from asking posters here mentioning the "good old days" .....to knock it off and let's
look to the future. We were a real team back then.

(03-23-2020, 09:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I passed a guy in Lowe’s yesterday who was wearing a T-shirt that said “How can I be calm when I’m a Jaguars fan?”. We talked briefly and he believes this will be a better season than many think because of our draft capital and Minshew who is “a baller”. I agree. This is going to be a fun season.

Well, just maybe , but if GM15 flops it surely won't be for his lack of effort.
The bigger question is if Dave can find better players and IF Baloney Doug and his staff can suddenly learn
to coach them.
I'm pretty sure Gruden can coach up GM15 though.
Wash....not so much and I'm expecting his same old habits next season.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(03-23-2020, 01:49 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 01:33 PM)High Octane Wrote: He has 1 year to really prove he's our guy for the position.

If there is any question that he isn't our guy after this year, we have to move on. I believe he is our guy, but I have believed a lot of guys were our guys, so who knows? lol.

Ain't that the truth. After Blake Bortles' 2015 season where he threw 4400+ yards and 35TD's, I was certain we found our answer for the foreseeable future. Boy was I wrong.

(03-23-2020, 02:44 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: The only jersey I've bought was MJD to got with my very rare #28 Freddy T hat.
Even though I refrain from asking posters here mentioning the "good old days" .....to knock it off and let's
look to the future. We were a real team back then.

(03-23-2020, 09:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I passed a guy in Lowe’s yesterday who was wearing a T-shirt that said “How can I be calm when I’m a Jaguars fan?”. We talked briefly and he believes this will be a better season than many think because of our draft capital and Minshew who is “a baller”. I agree. This is going to be a fun season.

Well, just maybe , but if GM15 flops it surely won't be for his lack of effort.
The bigger question is if Dave can find better players and IF Baloney Doug and his staff can suddenly learn
to coach them.
I'm pretty sure Gruden can coach up GM15 though.
Wash....not so much and I'm expecting his same old habits next season.

It looks to me like an ideological change with Gruden and McAdoo. Neither are known for Coughlinball and we appear to be putting our eggs into the offense basket this tiime around. Build a strong offense and a good enough defense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-23-2020, 10:49 AM)Dimson Wrote: All I know is that if Minshew doesn't succeed it won't be because he isn't putting in the work. He has the drive to be the best, I just hope the on field matches his off the field efforts.

Exactly. His drive is what has destined him to be whom I'm expecting/hoping that he becomes. It's there, I see it whatever it is. I feel that management also see's it hinse retooling the offensive staffing and  trading NF7. The stars are aligning in my opinion.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 11:00 AM by Jagwired.)

Here kitty kitty!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9FhA7vBCdG/
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I seriously hope this man blows it up and gives us what we’ve needed for ages. Please for the love of everything of great, please let him be the answer to our prayers!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(03-29-2020, 03:25 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I seriously hope this man blows it up and gives us what we’ve needed for ages. Please for the love of everything of great, please let him be the answer to our prayers!

Well we going to need an offensive line to protect him to know anything. A weapon or two outside of Chark wouldn’t hurt either.