Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Mania Lives...

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 11:47 AM by mal234.)

(05-02-2020, 10:52 AM)Newton Wrote: Watching this video of Minshew's first four games gets me pumped up for this team's future. We have never had a rookie QB play like that. I think having more tight end contributors will help us use the middle of the field more, mitigating the effectiveness of the containment strategies teams utilized down the stretch.

I was watching the video of his season highlights in general and they just reminded me again of how well he played overall. And DJ chark too.

It looks like Gardner has been working hard during this offseason, training. Anthony Tumbarello is helping train him during this offseason. They are working on several things including Gardner working on his speed, rotational work, stability, strength, etc... (There are several clips of him working out in these videos, and you can press the side arrows in each set to see more of them.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Esu2OFYMQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9orLWiFB-R/

Also, it looks like Gardner is bulking up more especially in his upper body area. His arms/chest looks like they are getting bigger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_fDa-GFzre/

I am excited to see him grow as a QB next season. I hope he does takes good steps forward in his development. Even more because a lot of people in the national media are doubting him and his ability to be a starting QB in this league. A lot of them are just parroting generic assumptions IMHO. I also think that some (maybe a lot of them) didn't pay much attention to his play last year and are letting where he has been drafted cloud their opinions of him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love me some Gardner Minshew. Can’t wait to see him ball out

Cowherd is the worst on talking about Minshew. Dude forgets that he won 6 games last year and arguably this is a better team.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 01:09 PM by mal234.)

(05-02-2020, 12:34 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Love me some Gardner Minshew. Can’t wait to see him ball out

Me too. I hope he proves his doubters wrong.
(05-02-2020, 12:44 PM)uthill Wrote: Cowherd is the worst on talking about Minshew. Dude forgets that he won 6 games last year and arguably this is a better team.

He's definitely one of the worst when talking about him. And also about the Jags. Yesterday he said that the Jags had the worst roster by far in the league and I don't agree with that. 

I think that the media's behavior towards Gardner and especially the Jags in general is obnoxious. I mean very blatantly so. I don't like how the media is trying to act like they know for a fact that the Jags is going to be the worse team next year. The Jags have talent on the team and the NFL is so unpredictable, people that are predicted to do well sometimes don't and others who weren't drafted high can shine.

There really is no telling who is going to be the worse team next year. The Bengals aren't world beaters but I didn't expect before last season began they would have the #1 draft pick. Some teams are definitely better than others, but it can be a crap shoot as to who will have the worst record. I hope that it's not the Jags and they play well next year.

So is he redneck ripped?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 01:39 PM by mal234.)

I'm glad to see that Gardner is continuing to train consistently, in spite of everything that is going on regarding COVID-19. Anthony posted another pic on his instagram feed today of Gardner training. Gardner has been training with him for at least seven weeks now. There is another Jaguars player training with him as well, WR Michael Walker. I am interested in learning more about other players offseason routines especially with everything going on regarding COVID-19.

The NFL did release a memo saying that teams can have voluntary workout plans now, but they aren't mandatory. Right now until May 15th, is being called the virtual period and teams are giving guidance as to what type of plans/classes they can conduct if they wish. Glad to see Gardner continuing to truck, I believe a lot of other players are doing the same, ( and some like Dak Prescott have been working out in larger groups, and facing criticism for it.) Though, they may be some that aren't really working out much right now.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2903...rkout-plan

Ive seen alot of his work out vids and they're second to none w/out weights. I'm lovn the fact that he Knows what he Knows to which many of us also Knows that he Knows.

Ya Know.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(05-02-2020, 01:07 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 12:34 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Love me some Gardner Minshew. Can’t wait to see him ball out

(05-02-2020, 12:44 PM)uthill Wrote: Cowherd is the worst on talking about Minshew. Dude forgets that he won 6 games last year and arguably this is a better team.

He's definitely one of the worst when talking about him. And also about the Jags. Yesterday he said that the Jags had the worst roster by far in the league and I don't agree with that. 

I think that the media's behavior towards Gardner and especially the Jags in general is obnoxious. I mean very blatantly so. I don't like how the media is trying to act like they know for a fact that the Jags is going to be the worse team next year. The Jags have talent on the team and the NFL is so unpredictable, people that are predicted to do well sometimes don't and others who weren't drafted high can shine.

There really is no telling who is going to be the worse team next year. The Bengals aren't world beaters but I didn't expect before last season began they would have the #1 draft pick. Some teams are definitely better than others, but it can be a crap shoot as to who will have the worst record. I hope that it's not the Jags and they play well next year.

I think Cowherd has some kind of personal vendetta against Jacksonville. It seems like he always makes it a point to crap on the Jags. I’ve called him out for it on YouTube numerous times and gotten some love from other jags fans

(05-02-2020, 04:34 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 01:07 PM)mal234 Wrote:  

I think Cowherd has some kind of personal vendetta against Jacksonville. It seems like he always makes it a point to crap on the Jags. I’ve called him out for it on YouTube numerous times and gotten some love from other jags fans

Colin Cowherd is Pro big-market and glamorous city and we're not neither of them. He thinks that way because just like other TV networks they think about their bottom line and how it helps their business. It's unfortunate because that's the reason why they always crap in hate on Jacksonville and our city gets severely mistreated because of it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Wait, people still actually listen to that [BLEEP] clown? I'm surprised he's even on the air anymore. Dudes been irrelevant for at least 5+ years.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 10:59 PM by Newton.)

Yeah the good news is we play the games for a reason. Hoping we prove him wrong.

(05-02-2020, 10:58 PM)Newton Wrote: Yeah the good news is we play the games for a reason. Hoping we prove him wrong.

GM15 is on a mission to prove that the front office is correct for giving him this opportunity.

Correction: It wasn't given to him, he flat-out earned it.

NH3...
"AZANE"

This thread will put a smile on your face. We gonna win the Superbowl fo sho.

https://twitter.com/NFLFilmReview/status...45955?s=20

[Image: BHNFSMUJKNGJJGM_p_2048x.jpg?v=1588918402]
oh yes, the Mania lives...

AJ Cann (smh):

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/125...mp4?tag=10

(05-10-2020, 06:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: AJ Cann (smh):

No need to address that oline in the offseason.  Its built.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(05-10-2020, 06:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: AJ Cann (smh):

But at the same time 

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Gardner along with players like DK Metcalf and the 49ers linebacker Azeez Al Shaai participated on a panel for the NFL's first ever webinar for Rookies. Gardner and DK gave some of the upcoming rookies from the 2020 draft class some advice about how to deal with life in the NFL. They spoke to 547 rookies. It's nice to see Gardner be apart of one of the NFL's informational sessions. They had five professional development and educational sessions that covered subjects like finances, real estate and the rookie webinar was one of them.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2890...ng-webinar

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2020, 08:39 AM by NH3.)

(05-10-2020, 05:26 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/12587...45955.html

I Luv this thread within a thread. 

Watching these snippots of his 2019 success again confirms what we've watched most of last season. He's Legit to say the least. His accuracy, his anticipation, his pocket presence, his grit is all legit. I'm excited to be within the stadium watching him lead his/our team. 

As most of us know, I was hard on him when he made the 53 Man roster thusly replacing Foles in the line-up. He SHUT MY MOUTH and proved me and many others wrong to which I thank him very much. Our 2020 NFL season shall be enlightening plus some.

Time Will Tell.

Minshew Mania 2020...

NH3...
"AZANE"