Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cap room left

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020, 09:12 PM by surfon.)

Lee cut pre June 1st has a 3,5 mil dead money cap hit.

I would take clowney over yan right now. Yan got a big head gonna ruin him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish folks would stop with the TE stuff. Yes Oliver is unproven but so is the #1 overall pick in any draft.

Pretend like Oliver is getting drafted in the 4th round of this upcoming draft and smile.

It’s like when a rookie tears his ACL and it’s like getting 2 draft picks the following year.

Tyler Eifert and Chris Thompson coming tomorrow.

Someone said we should look at Reed and Thompson with the Gruden connection and Dilla said we were talking with one of them, so I'd believe it.

(03-22-2020, 09:25 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Tyler Eifert and Chris Thompson coming tomorrow.

would love that
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I will finally break down and ask- who is this Dilla? Is he connected to the NFL, cover the NFL in the media, or just a guy?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Important thing to remember about this year's cap is we have around 100 million or so next year. Meaning you can make cap hits tiny for now and bloat them next year

(03-23-2020, 11:36 AM)PF* Wrote: I will finally break down and ask- who is this Dilla? Is he connected to the NFL, cover the NFL in the media, or just a guy?

He is a guy who knows a guy. He has some sort of connections with someone inside the Jags organization. He typically breaks stuff way before anyone else in the media.

He was fun to follow during the draft because he would put out nuggets about which guys the Jags were eyeing. For example he called Ryquell Armstead like a half a round early.

(03-23-2020, 11:44 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 11:36 AM)PF* Wrote: I will finally break down and ask- who is this Dilla? Is he connected to the NFL, cover the NFL in the media, or just a guy?

He is a guy who knows a guy. He has some sort of connections with someone inside the Jags organization. He typically breaks stuff way before anyone else in the media.

He was fun to follow during the draft because he would put out nuggets about which guys the Jags were eyeing. For example he called Ryquell Armstead like a half a round early.

I have been reading his postings with a keen eye lately. Someone flat out asked about a week ago if he is really Dave Caldwell. Hilarious.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2020, 12:13 PM by jaguarmvp.)

You also got to wonder how the effect of our bad reputation plays into free agents coming here. Vets's also know that this is not a current competitive football team. They may just not want to play here.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(03-23-2020, 11:44 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote:

Thanks, Holster. He does seem to be on top on things.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

https://twitter.com/espndirocco/status/1...98657?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-22-2020, 09:25 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Tyler Eifert and Chris Thompson coming tomorrow.

Eifert announced any second now... 3,2...

(03-24-2020, 01:08 PM)JagJohn Wrote:

Eifert announced any second now... 3,2...
No teasing like that.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(03-24-2020, 01:29 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JaguarReport/status/...9722746880

Who?

(03-24-2020, 07:03 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/RealTannenbaum/statu...33280?s=19

$9.5 million for kicker and punter and long snapper???

So we're back to the "We may suck, but we have a lot of cap room" situation. I thought that was our motto last decade.

Jags just signed CB Rashaan Melvin.