Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stimulus

(05-18-2020, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 01:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: If you would have just dismissed me as an idiot, we'd still have the positive and negative feedback ratings.  We could all afford to take ourselves less seriously around here.
Dude what? Hahaha

I can’t. You couldn’t have misread my post any worse. Congrats.

Two peas in a pod. You two can share a laugh over 25c hot wings at Applebees tonight.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 03:13 PM by mikesez.)

(05-18-2020, 02:42 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 01:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: If you would have just dismissed me as an idiot, we'd still have the positive and negative feedback ratings.  We could all afford to take ourselves less seriously around here.

Nope, you own not having that function any longer. You cried like a little [BLEEP] about it so hard via the report button that the admin/moderator crew couldn't handle your childish tantrum any longer so they eliminated it. That is on you and you alone.

Are you a mod?
Then you don't know.  I only ever contacted the mods two or three times.  And I hadn't contacted the mods about anything for a long time when they decided to get rid of it.  Right before it went away, one of them contacted me.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-18-2020, 03:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude what? Hahaha

Two peas in a pod. You two can share a laugh over 25c hot wings at Applebees tonight.
What? Hahaha

I think you’ve lost your mind man.

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 03:13 PM by mikesez.)

(05-18-2020, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Dude what? Hahaha

You said you think it's funny that I dismiss SC as an idiot.  This could be either because you think I'm an idiot too, or you think I'm lying, that I actually take SC seriously.  I assumed the former, and I have no problem at all with you thinking I'm an idiot.  I guess it could be something else.  Maybe you need to communicate better.

(05-18-2020, 03:13 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude what? Hahaha

You said you think it's funny that I dismiss SC as an idiot.  This could be either because you think I'm an idiot too, or you think I'm lying, that I actually take SC seriously.  I assumed the former, and I have no problem at all with you thinking I'm an idiot.  I guess it could be something else.  Maybe you need to communicate better.
I thought it was funny that you said “I dismiss you as an idiot”....

Thought it was pretty clear but I should have known who I was messaging. My mistake.

You and Stroud have a nice day now.

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 03:23 PM by mikesez.)

(05-18-2020, 03:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: You said you think it's funny that I dismiss SC as an idiot.  This could be either because you think I'm an idiot too, or you think I'm lying, that I actually take SC seriously.  I assumed the former, and I have no problem at all with you thinking I'm an idiot.  I guess it could be something else.  Maybe you need to communicate better.
I thought it was funny that you said “I dismiss you as an idiot”....

Thought it was pretty clear but I should have known who I was messaging. My mistake.

It wasn't clear.  "Man, stop making me laugh with the word choice before I spit put my coffee! Most people say ignore, not dismiss!"
That's clear.  
This is a message board.  No one can see your smile or hear your tone.

(05-18-2020, 03:23 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I thought it was funny that you said “I dismiss you as an idiot”....

It wasn't clear.  "Man, stop making me laugh with the word choice before I spit put my coffee! Most people say ignore, not dismiss!"
That's clear.  
This is a message board.  No one can see your smile or hear your tone.

I don't chime in much, but FWIW I thought it was pretty clear...esp. given Cleatwood's posting history....

Oh my God, we're arguing verbiage, Mike's trying to convince everyone he's a conservative again, and now we've looped back around to Mike trying to pin blame on everyone except himself for the removal of rep.

Could someone please take this thread out behind the shed and shoot it?

(05-18-2020, 03:34 PM)TJBender Wrote: Oh my God, we're arguing verbiage, Mike's trying to convince everyone he's a conservative again, and now we've looped back around to Mike trying to pin blame on everyone except himself for the removal of rep.

It's getting pretty close to being done.  Lets get back on topic please (not directed towards you TJ).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-18-2020, 03:34 PM)TJBender Wrote: Oh my God, we're arguing verbiage, Mike's trying to convince everyone he's a conservative again, and now we've looped back around to Mike trying to pin blame on everyone except himself for the removal of rep.

I was thinking the same thing. It’s like watching an embarrassing family argument taking place in a parking lot.

(05-18-2020, 03:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

It's getting pretty close to being done.  Lets get back on topic please (not directed towards you TJ).

Still no check.

As far as Stimulus Endgame, I hope the Pubs and Dems never reach an agreement.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(05-18-2020, 03:53 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's getting pretty close to being done.  Lets get back on topic please (not directed towards you TJ).

Still no check.

I still haven't received one yet either.  I suspect that it's because I have not gotten a tax refund in probably 10 years therefor the IRS does not have my banking information.  I expect to receive a paper check perhaps sometime next month (should cover this year's tax payment).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 04:10 PM by mikesez.)

No I'm not! Label me what you want, I don't accept it but I also don't care!

(05-18-2020, 03:53 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's getting pretty close to being done.  Lets get back on topic please (not directed towards you TJ).

Still no check.

Does the Senate even have a bill at this time?
I don't see things holding in this pattern with so many senators up for reelection in November.  The Senate will yield something.

(05-18-2020, 03:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. It’s like watching an embarrassing family argument taking place in a parking lot.

I think instead of removing this thread, we reinstate the like/dislike feature.

(05-18-2020, 05:33 PM)Last42min Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 03:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I was thinking the same thing. It’s like watching an embarrassing family argument taking place in a parking lot.

I think instead of removing this thread, we reinstate the like/dislike feature.

Sure, why not?

The yea's have it.

(05-18-2020, 08:18 PM)Last42min Wrote: The yea's have it.

We just need the system to ask one or two questions before a downvote is recorded.

Attached Files
.png   downvote flowchart.PNG (Size: 17.96 KB / Downloads: 83)

Instead of a flow chart, we could modify it for you. We can do "Likes" and "Missed the Point."

(05-18-2020, 10:00 PM)Last42min Wrote: Instead of a flow chart, we could modify it for you. We can do "Likes" and "Missed the Point."

Fair, you always seem to miss mine.
There can be more than one point to a conversation, you know.