Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Some interesting draft odds

My bookie released a ton of prop bets with some interesting numbers for prospects 

Some notable over/unders for draft position

Herbert - 5
Andrew Thomas - 11
Love - 17
Jefferson - 22
Epenesa - 29
Delpit - 31 
Terrell - 34
Fulton - 24
Henderson - 16
Gladney - 35
Jeudy - 11
Lamb - 12
Ruggs - 14 
Mims - 33

Also they have the Jags as more likely to take defense than offense

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love at 17. I would put 100 on over on that one

(04-03-2020, 06:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Love at 17.  I would put 100 on over on that one

Think I'd heavy under on Delpit too

Damn, oddshark has Love at 13.5, crazy

https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/draft-odds

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 07:02 PM by BlueEyedJag.)

(04-03-2020, 06:34 PM)JackCity Wrote: My bookie released a ton of prop bets with some interesting numbers for prospects 

Some notable over/unders for draft position

Herbert - 5 OVER
Andrew Thomas - 11 Wouldn't Bet
Love - 17 OVER
Jefferson - 22 OVER
Epenesa - 29 UNDER
Delpit - 31 UNDER
Terrell - 34  OVER
Fulton - 24 OVER
Henderson - 16 Wouldn't Bet
Gladney - 35 UNDER
Jeudy - 11  Wouldn't Bet
Lamb - 12  Wouldn't Bet
Ruggs - 14  Wouldn't Bet
Mims - 33 UNDER

Also they have the Jags as more likely to take defense than offense

I just feel Mims will be the 4th WR taken. Gladney/Henderson/Okudah the only 1st round CBs taken. The big 3 WRs are a total crapshoot as to who goes in what order so I wouldn't touch them.

(04-03-2020, 06:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Damn, oddshark has Love at 13.5, crazy

https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/draft-odds

I'd say those odds are high enough for him to be a round 1 lock

Pac 12 players selected in the 1st rd O/U @ 2.5

Herbert is a lock, Aiyuk like 60%, who could be the 3rd, Pittman Jr.? Jaylon Johnson?

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 08:00 PM by JackCity.)

(04-03-2020, 07:32 PM)JNev Wrote: Pac 12 players selected in the 1st rd O/U @ 2.5

Herbert is a lock, Aiyuk like 60%, who could be the 3rd, Pittman Jr.? Jaylon Johnson?

Guys like Austin Jackson and Shenault are on the fringes of it too. Interesting bet, my gut would say under

(04-03-2020, 08:00 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 07:32 PM)JNev Wrote: Pac 12 players selected in the 1st rd O/U @ 2.5

Guys like Austin Jackson and Shenault are on the fringes of it too. Interesting bet, my gut would say under

Herbert and 2 of Aiyuk/Shenault/Jackson/Pittman/Johnson huh... I'd think under too

The easiest one I saw was QBs selected in the 1st rd O/U at 4. That's an OBVIOUS under right? At worst you push if Love goes but theres a chance he doesnt get picked

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 12:39 PM by JagJohn.)

These are from paddypower right? Also my bookie of choice...

About 3 weeks ago I was a few beers deep and noticed Paddy had just put up a whole bunch of new draft markets. The prices seemed crazy for some things so I waded in with the 130 quid or so that I had in my account from my winnings from the Chiefs SB win. Woke up the next morning with the usual drunk bet regret feeling, but actually, my drunken self was right and the prices were crazy:

I have 36 quid on Chase Young to be drafted at pick 2. I got 11/10 odds on that... the price on the website is now 1/4.
I have 50 quid on D'Andre Swift to be the first RB drafted. I got 13/8... price is now 4/7.
I have 24 quid on CeeDee Lamb to be the first WR drafted. I got 11/4... price is now 6/4.

Feeling pretty good about those ones.

I also have 25 quid on Jerry Jeudy to be drafted by the Jags at 40/1. Obviously unlikely, but those odds are super high!

Fingers crossed.

(04-04-2020, 12:39 PM)JagJohn Wrote: These are from paddypower right? Also my bookie of choice...

About 3 weeks ago I was a few beers deep and noticed Paddy had just put up a whole bunch of new draft markets. The prices seemed crazy for some things so I waded in with the 130 quid or so that I had in my account from my winnings from the Chiefs SB win. Woke up the next morning with the usual drunk bet regret feeling, but actually, my drunken self was right and the prices were crazy:

I have 36 quid on Chase Young to be drafted at pick 2. I got 11/10 odds on that... the price on the website is now 1/4.
I have 50 quid on D'Andre Swift to be the first RB drafted. I got 13/8... price is now 4/7.
I have 24 quid on CeeDee Lamb to be the first WR drafted. I got 11/4... price is now 6/4.

I also have 25 quid on Jerry Jeudy to be drafted by the Jags at 40/1. Obviously unlikely, but those odds are super high!

Fingers crossed.

Chase Young now 1/14 to be drafted at no.2, I got 11/10.

I also lumped another tenner on Jerry Jeudy to the Jags, meaning I now have 35 quid at 40/1. The price has now gone down to 11/1.

Jeudy to the Jags would win me £1400. Fair to say I will be 100% routing for that outcome next Thursday.

(Also, sorry I don't understand American odds).

(04-13-2020, 05:45 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 12:39 PM)JagJohn Wrote: These are from paddypower right? Also my bookie of choice...

Fingers crossed.

Chase Young now 1/14 to be drafted at no.2, I got 11/10.

I also lumped another tenner on Jerry Jeudy to the Jags, meaning I now have 35 quid at 40/1. The price has now gone down to 11/1.

Jeudy to the Jags would win me £1400. Fair to say I will be 100% routing for that outcome next Thursday.

You gonna lose money on Jeudy

(04-13-2020, 07:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 05:45 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Chase Young now 1/14 to be drafted at no.2, I got 11/10.

You gonna lose money on Jeudy

Probably, but 40/1 was a massive price. Definitely worth the bet.

Jeudy to the Jags has now come in to 7/2.

My bookies are offering me £240 to cash out of my original bet, which was £35 at 40/1.

Should I do it?

(04-22-2020, 10:33 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Jeudy to the Jags has now come in to 7/2.

My bookies are offering me £240 to cash out of my original bet, which was £35 at 40/1.

Should I do it?

I'd do it

I cashed out £10 of the bet for £70. So I still have 25 riding on it to win a cool £1000, and I've already doubled my money on the initial £35 bet.

I like it.

(04-22-2020, 10:33 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Jeudy to the Jags has now come in to 7/2.

Should I do it?

always take the guaranteed profit.