Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So? what do you guys think about the new uniforms?

Bucs 8/10 good but they could have done something to improve them, they are almost the same thing as the ones in their SB win. I don't like the big logo on the helmet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-r_-AkASy5/...hare_sheet

Falcons 4/10 Nike continue to destroy uniforms left and right. They said the Panthers uploaded a video making fun of them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-uKcCSAW6M/...hare_sheet

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bucs are a boring redo 5/10
I like the falcons kit 8/10

Bucs are a huge upgrade over their last iteration but looks just like their ones before that.

Falcons look good.

I like ours better.

Getting rid of the alarm clock numbers is an automatic win for the bucs, another example of "Just because you can doesn't mean you should"

Atl is the yang to TB's yin, filling the void of "Just because you can doesn't mean you should." They are poop and butt. They did not need any tinkering.

I think the Falcons' uniforms will look better once they hit the field. But some of the shots now are straight up ugly

Not a fan of the "blend" look with Atlanta. Can't really tell much of a difference with Tampa. Other than the full on grey looking uniform. Personally I think someone should beg Starter to come back and redo the uniforms for everybody. Nike overdoes it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think the Bucs got better via the ol addition by subtraction. Essentially admitting the last ones were whack and going back to what worked in the 2000s. The all pewter "color rush" uni's are nice imo.
Atlanta's are OK, nothing too special. Not sure I dig the "ATL" on the front... Or the red top black pants combo. Other than that, they're pretty clean.

How about that new Rams logo yeouch!

(04-10-2020, 01:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Not a fan of the "blend" look with Atlanta. Can't really tell much of a difference with Tampa. Other than the full on grey looking uniform. Personally I think someone should beg Starter to come back and redo the uniforms for everybody. Nike overdoes it.

This.. all of the old shots i see of the NFL Starter uniforms are dope af.. Nike uniforms are terrible

Just waiting for us to bring back the full body Jaguar on the sleeves. ?

Patriots jerseys look noice

Chargers new look is not very kewl 2/10

bolts just destroyed the whole field

I love their new look.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-04-21-at-12-45-29-PM.png]

(04-21-2020, 12:46 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: bolts just destroyed the whole field

I love their new look.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-04-21-at-12-45-29-PM.png]

That's awful, not better than the old Bucs uniforms. 
Pats are pretty meh. 

Imo Nike is destroying most uniforms.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2020, 05:13 PM by mikesez.)

Bucs and browns are basically throwbacks, but good throwbacks.

Pats have created a new classic look. I love their new uniform, it looks like something they could've worn for the last 50 years straight.

Atlanta is new new. I think the numbers are too big and the blend alternate look is dumb, but other than that it's nice.

Chargers, the white pants are great, all the tops are great, number font is nice. not sure how I feel about the yellow pants. Will have to see that on the field.

Colts, they just changed the numbers slightly, NBD

Rams, haven't seen yet, but it's probably awful judging by the logo...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The Bolts have a uniform option that is a straight rip off of the blue/yellow Rams look, no?

(04-21-2020, 02:21 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...4595993600

Chargers win. They look great. Really like the dark blue.

(04-23-2020, 02:22 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 02:21 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...4595993600

Chargers win. They look great. Really like the dark blue.

The dark blue is decent but I honestly don't get why people like the others so much.

BTW why is Nike obsessed with gigantic numbers with no outlines in most of their uniforms?