Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who are your guys?

Who are the guys you'd pound the table for and say we NEED this guy. Can be any round and prospect(except Burrow/Young/Okudah).

Mine :
CeeDee Lamb, obviously lots of great WRs in this class, but Lamb is my favorite. Just such a good pairing with Chark. Hopkins/Brandon Marshall 

James Morgan, accurate and safe pick who doesn't have glaring flaws. Hoyer/Flacco

Cam Akers, might not be the 1st RB drafted, but i feel like he will be the best back in terms of NFL success. Better than felix Jones but not as good as Dalvin Cook

Patrick Queen, was hoping we wouldn't get Scho mainly because i wanted queen at 20. Think he's going to be a beast in 2 years. Very similar to Deion Jones/Levante David

Matt Hennessy, not a power player by any means, but is smart, technical, and tough. Reminds me of Meester.

Antoine Winfield Jr., the most instinctive saftey in this draft and has great ball skills. Don't have a pro comp for him but probably Gipson

Aj Epenesa, just a steady good player who is great in run defense and will get you 6-8 sacks a year. Think he would be great in a rotation with Smoot before he takes over. Justin Smith/Derek Wolfe

Bryce Hall, was supposed to be a 1st round pick before his injury. Great zone corner who is very physical and a good culture guy. We don't run alot of cover 3 though.

What about y'all, who do you like a lot?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Winfield Jr is one of my favorite and best defensive players in this draft.
Epenesa is a guy I really like as well along with Greenard if we want to add DE
Tyler Johnson is a guy who I feel is probably the most underrated player in the draft and would love to add him to our WR corps
Harrison Bryant is the TE i really hope we com away with although there are a few other TEs I really like in this draft
John Simpson is the guard I want out of this draft
Of course Derrick Brown or if we want a LT at 9 Andrew Thomas

Will expand on this later with many more names, but my number one is Jerry Jeudy. I truly believe he's gonna be next level special in the pro game.

Ceedee Lamb is my favorite WR in the draft. I would be happy with Brown or Kinlaw as I think both are going to be really good. Favorite RB is probably Cam Akers and I hate the Noles. I am big in Thaddeus Moss because he is just the type of TE this team lacks. I am really a big fan of AsiAsi out of UCLA. I loved watching him in high school. I think he would be a great fit here too. I am a big Leki Fotu fan too. If we don't get Brown, I really hope we get Fotu. Another WR I am high on is Omar Bayless. That guy does nothing but produce. He is a play maker.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Why do you like Thad Moss?

Antonio Gibson is the first one that comes to mind for me. Darrynton Evans too. If you can't tell I think our offense is desperate for someone who can do some damage once the ball is in their hands.

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 08:17 AM by JNev.)

Jeff Okudah
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Brandon Aiyuk
Jeff Gladney
James Proche
AJ Epenesa
Yetur Gross-Matos
Laviska Shenault
Brycen Hopkins
Cole McDonald

(04-09-2020, 06:55 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Why do you like Thad Moss?

He is a prototypical inline TE that we are lacking and he has shown potential to be a security blanket/red zone threat.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 10:46 PM by Bullseye.)

Lots of guys I like in this draft.

Tua
Okudah
C. Young
Jeudy
Ruggs
Thomas
Aiyuk
Damien Lewis
KJ Hamler
Antoine Winfield, Jr.
Ashtyn Davis
Among others...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Derrick Brown, Jeff Okudah and Isaiah Simmons- These 3 are all likely to be elite players. Hopefully one will be there at 9.

Cee Dee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy- Would want either receiver if above 3 players are gone.

Xavier McKinney and C.J. Henderson- Would love either of these guys at pick 20. Both would be immediate starters.

Austin Jackson, Josh Jones and Prince Tega Wanagho- Each of these offensive tackles will need time to develop, but they'd be steals at pick 42. Very high ceilings at left tackle.

Bryan Edwards and Michael Pittman- Very productive receivers who may drop to round 3 due to lack of blazing speed. Big targets for Minshew along with addition of Eifert will help greatly in the red zone.

Anthony McFarland and Zach Moss- Mid-round running backs who would contribute immediately.

- LB : Isaiah Simmons - Joe Bachie - Willie Gay Jr
- WR : Jerry Jeudy - Tee Higgins - James Proche
- DB : Xavier McKinney
- OL : Austin Jackson, Josh Jones, Isaiah Wilson, Netane Muti
- RB : Lamical Perine
- DE : Darrell Taylor

Clyde Edwards Helaire

I'm not saying he fits our draft plans; I'm saying if he falls to late in the 2nd round, someone will be getting a steal.

(04-10-2020, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Clyde Edwards Helaire

I'm not saying he fits our draft plans; I'm saying if he falls to late in the 2nd round, someone will be getting a steal.

Yes. 

While he isn't as good at MJD, MJD is who  leaps to mind when I watch him play.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Denzel Mims is one who I think catches my eye - teams will be fighting to get into the middle of the first to grab the big 3 WR, and Mims is going to fall to the late first, early second, and we've had success getting WR in that area.

Jon Runyon is one of those guys that I just have a hunch about - kid of a player, knows exactly how to prep, condition, heal, and study. May not become an all-star, but will prove to be reliable depth and that's exactly what you want in a mid-to-late round pick.

Someone is going to snag Malcolm Perry and he's going to flash. Not as talented as say Kordell Stewart in a 'slash' role, but I see him transitioning to a new position a lot better than Denard ever did.

Just because I know some folks from Dayton, will be intrigued to see how Trautman fares.

QB: Jacob Eason, Cole McDonald & Steven Montez
RB: Cam Akers, Zack Moss & Anthony McFarland Jr.
FB: Brady Ross
WR: Justin Jefferson, Jerry Jeudy & Michael Pittman Jr.
WR (Slot Role): Jalen Reagor, Aaron Fuller & Mason Kinsey
TE: Harrison Bryant, Adam Trautman & Dalton Keene
OT: Mekhi Becton, Tristan Wirfs & Ezra Cleveland
OG: Solomon Kindley, John Simpson & Jon Runyan
C: Tyler Biadasz, Darryl Williams & Cesar Ruiz

EDGE: Darrell Taylor, Alex Highsmith & Carter Coughlin
DT: Javon Kinlaw, Benito Jones & Carlos Davis
OLB: Isaiah Simmons, Willie Gay Jr. & Davion Taylor
ILB: Malik Harrison, Jordyn Brooks & Logan Wilson
CB: A.J Terrell, Jaylon Johnson & Bryce Hall
S: Antoine Winfield Jr., Grant Delpit & Julian Blackmon
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

For whatever reason I like Tanner Muse. I always pick him in pretty much every mock draft.

(04-10-2020, 01:09 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: - RB : Lamical Perine

Yep.

I've seen mocks where he lasts until the 4th round... if he's there in the 4th I'd love for the Jaguars to grab him up. 
I think we have the perfect situation for him too, seeing as LF is the entrenched starter but beyond this season his status is unknown. That gives Perine time to be a proper backup while learning the NFL and getting better at pass protection.
He could get about 5-10 touches a game as a back up and then move into starter role next season I think.

(04-10-2020, 08:01 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Clyde Edwards Helaire

Yes. 

While he isn't as good at MJD, MJD is who  leaps to mind when I watch him play.

I don't know if he's better or worse than MJD, I just know that when I watched him play for LSU, I said to myself, that is a pro football player.  For sure.

Ashtyn Davis and Antonio Gibson are guys I really hope we walk away from this draft.

(04-15-2020, 12:09 AM)TheSchmidt Wrote: Ashtyn Davis and Antonio Gibson are guys I really hope we walk away from this draft.

Davis injury problems concern you at all?