Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
7 round Mock. Who would you draft?

So with this 7 round mock and the benefit of knowing how it falls what would be your dream scenario?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...ft-round-1

Mine:
1-9: Thomas - OT - Georgia
1-20: Jeudy - WR - Alabama
2-42: Swift - RB - Georgia
3-74: Winnfield Jr. - S - Minnesota
4-116: Jefferson - WR - Florida
4-137: Davis - DL - Alabama
4-140: Quarterman - LB - Miami
5-157: Agim - DT - Arkansas
5-165: Dantzler - CB - Mississippi St.
6-189: Davis - S - California
6-206: Parkinson - TE - Stanford 
7-223: Adams- OT - Washington

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

First off, Rueter gave us one of the worst mock drafts I have ever seen. If things go that way, I'm gonna jump off a bridge. Here are my picks.....

Mine:
1-9: Thomas - OT - Georgia
1-20: Jeudy - WR - Alabama
2-42: Ojemudia - CB - Iowa
3-74: Hamilton - NT - Ohio State
4-116: Hand - CB - Temple
4-137: Runyan - OG/OT - Michigan
4-140: Willekes - DE - Michigan State
5-157: Kelley - RB - UCLA
5-165: Blackmon - FS - Utah
6-189: Davis - DT - Nebraska
6-206: Parkinson - TE - Stanford
7-223: Reid- CB - Penn State

Thomas and Juedy?! That’s a perfect start.

(04-19-2020, 02:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: First off, Rueter gave us one of the worst mock drafts I have ever seen. If things go that way, I'm gonna jump off a bridge. Here are my picks.....

Great Caesar's Ghost! 

What in the world did we do to HIM??!?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

That is a terrible mock in many ways, including who the Jaguars pick. If the first 8 picks go that way, I'd do everything in my power to trade back. Several teams need a left tackle so maybe the Jags could get an additional 3rd round pick to move back a few spots. Deciding whether to take Henderson or one of the offensive tackles would be very tough for me. I'm still undecided on that one. Two guys I'd definitely take, however, would be Swift in the 2nd (Fournette is traded) and Winfield in the 3rd, There is no way that he or McKinney last til the 3rd round! Reuter must hate safeties.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 04:33 PM by Upper.)

Lmao we could utterly clean up in this draft. Hurt not to take Ashtyn Davis and Saahdiq Charles on day 3. Maybe I would just slide everyone up a slot and skip Raekwon to fit Ashtyn.

1. Jedrick Wills Jr
1. Jerry Jeudy
2. AJ Epenesa
3. Antonio Winfield Jr.
4. Antonio Gibson
4. Raekwon Davis
4. Kevin Dotson
5. Lynn Bowden
5. McTelvin Agim
6. Robert Hunt
7. Throckmorton
7. Trey Adams

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 05:34 PM by ATLjag.)

1. OT Mekhi Becton
1. WR Jerry Jeudy
2. CB Trevon Diggs
3. DT Jordan Elliott
4. WR Van Jefferson
4. DT Raekwon Davis
4. DE Jarbari Zuniga
5. OG Solomon Kindley
5. CB Cameron Dantzler
6. S Ashtyn Davis
6. TE Colby Parkinson
7. LB Evan Weaver

...and pick up a RB in undrafted, cuts, or 3rd tier FA. If the draft falls anything like Chad Reuter mocks, I would do back flips of joy.

Jeudy is not gonna be available at 20.