Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Laviska Shenault - Rd2, Pick 42

With the 42nd pick in the 2nd round, we selected Laviska Shenault WR, Colorado.

What do you guys think about this pick?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Core injury I think. Had a 1st RD grade. Liked Mims more but he's solid as well. Need to trade back up and get an offensive lineman or defensive lineman now.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-24-2020, 07:52 PM)enigma Wrote: With the 42nd pick in the 2nd round, we selected Laviska Shenault WR, Colorado.

What do you guys think about this pick?

Hasta Laviska Baby!!!!!
s
;

;

Love it. He is a stud.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

DC does so much better in the 2nd round than the 1st. Happy with this one.

Curious to see what he can do with a real QB

Super pick

Don't love it... don't hate it. Atleast it's offense.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2020, 08:04 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-24-2020, 07:54 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Core injury I think. Had a 1st RD grade. Liked Mims more but he's solid as well. Need to trade back up and get an offensive lineman or defensive lineman now.

Like the Shenault pick...but am torn about trading back up into the 2nd.

On the one hand, we can use another OL or playmaker...but I think day 3 is when we can stock up on interior OL and DL.

As for Viska, a very good fit opposite Chark.  A versatile player with RAC ability.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Can run wildcat, he's thick and fast. Good pick.

Did you all see the letter he wrote to the league?

Dave got #3 of his top 4 guys!

But I do like the pick.

Great pick, really physical and you can line him up any where. Happy to see Minshew get another weapon.

Couldn't be happier. Going to be a great jersey to buy too

(04-24-2020, 08:03 PM)AllMight Wrote: Great pick, really physical and you can line him up any where. Happy to see Minshew get another weapon.

Physical is an understatement.

https://twitter.com/pff_fantasy/status/1...17155?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Really love the pick!

Deebo-esque

Shenault's letter to the league

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/...l-managers

Quality pick. Wanted him or Mims but happy with either.

EXACTLY what the offense needed

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2020, 08:15 PM by Upper.)

It's fine. Definitely has upside but needs a lot of development and needs to stay healthy to get there. Mims floor is so much higher and the ceiling is the same.

Always a bit worrisome when your wide receiver says his favorite route is the direct snap.