Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jack still isn't starting should show you

How inept and over their heads this coaching staff is. If I was Sullivan I would just retire now so I wouldn't be associated with this coaching staffs failures.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We're only running with 2 backers.

I ain't benching Poz or Smith for a rookie.

IT'S THE SCHEME.

Defense played great today, aside from a few foolish penalties. Jack needs to get reps when we're not playing nickel, though.

Jack not starting is not the problem. The problem is, Blake has regressed big time.

Quote:We're only running with 2 backers.

I ain't benching Poz or Smith for a rookie.

IT'S THE SCHEME.
What about Skuta?

I know it's the scheme and that's where the ineptitude of this coaching staff comes into play.

Quote:Jack not starting is not the problem. The problem is, Blake has regressed big time.
The problem is Gus. Plain and simple.

Quote:Defense played great today, aside from a few foolish penalties. Jack needs to get reps when we're not playing nickel, though.

Bull. We are an 0-3 football team. Myles Jack needs to be playing EVERY play. This franchise is run by a bunch of inept people

Any other team that would have drafted the best LB in the draft (Myles Jack) would have him starting and probably looking like a pro bowler right now. This team lol

Quote:What about Skuta?

I know it's the scheme and that's where the ineptitude of this coaching staff comes into play.

Let's face it. In this scheme, Jack don't have a spot.

We will eventually be a 34 team.

Start him at RB

Quote:Jack not starting is not the problem. The problem is, Blake has regressed big time.

LOL how? Even if he's 2nd in NFL in TDs again, jags are still a (5-11) NFL team under Pus, no o line, and no running game

Quote:Let's face it. In this scheme, Jack don't have a spot.

We will eventually be a 34 team.
After Gus is fired hopefully.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016, 05:49 PM by Tyler1Reformed.)

I just can't stand this team. This is a team that doesnt normally take the top talent at top positions and when we finally do, we don't start them... I live in the wrong city apparently.

Quote:Bull. We are an 0-3 football team. Myles Jack needs to be playing EVERY play. This franchise is run by a bunch of inept people
You lose Telvin or you lose Poz. Both of them are playing great, it's a hard decision. I trust the 2 veterans over a rookie. That's not the point though, the scheme doesn't allow him to play with those guys, and the defense isn't the problem.

Quote:After Gus is fired hopefully.

Seriously.

Fowler, Poz, Jack, Smith

The team has talent, Gus is a clown, he needs to go.

Quote:Seriously.

Fowler, Poz, Jack, Smith
That would be amazing.

What's crazy is we have the talent to beat any team in the world.

Skuta makes lots of plays, so that's why he's starting.  Look at all the sacks, the forced fumbles, the fumble recoveries, the interceptions, pass breakups.  Why would you replace that kind of production with an athlete like Myles Jack????

Quote:I just can't stand this team. This is a team that doesnt normally take the top talent at top positions and when we finally do, we don't start them... I live in the wrong city apparently.
When you say 'team' you may want to clarify. I'm sure you meant the coaches when you made your statement because we know the players have no say and can't be blamed for the atrocity that is before us. We have the talent, we don't have the leadership to develop rookies nor to maintain or improve veterans.