Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm Coming to Jax

I'm coming to Jax, will be in town visiting old friends and celebrating my 59th B-day the weekend of June 26th. Maybe I can meet some of you here from the Board

Will be arriving on June 26th at 6:39am on the Amtrak

Been 13 years since I've been there so it will be a refreshing change of pace from my home State of Maryland...….
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would be nice to put a face to the name but I may still be stuck in the Northeast then.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(05-12-2020, 10:03 AM)The Drifter Wrote: I'm coming to Jax, will be in town visiting old friends and celebrating my 59th B-day the weekend of June 26th. Maybe I can meet some of you here from the Board

Been 13 years since I've been there so it will be a refreshing change of pace from my home State of Maryland...….

I'm down for a Miller High Life at six feet of proximity, Drifter.  My birthday is coincidentally just a few days prior.

(05-15-2020, 03:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 10:03 AM)The Drifter Wrote: I'm coming to Jax, will be in town visiting old friends and celebrating my 59th B-day the weekend of June 26th. Maybe I can meet some of you here from the Board

I'm down for a Miller High Life at six feet of proximity, Drifter.  My birthday is coincidentally just a few days prior.

Sounds GREAT.... My B-day is Saturday the 27th so, I want to be down there that Friday so I'm well rested for Saturday lol.... I'll be staying at the Motel 6 in Orange Park close to some old friends...….
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

OK. it seems I have come down with a case of COVID-19 so my travel plans have been canceled until I get medical clearance. I'll try to make it down there for a game this fall and go from there

(06-20-2020, 02:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: OK. it seems I have come down with a case of COVID-19 so my travel plans have been canceled until I get medical clearance. I'll try to make it down there for a game this fall and go from there

-- computer anti-virus updated --

Well that sucks, Drifter. Hopefully you only have mild symptoms. Let us know how it goes.

(06-20-2020, 03:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 02:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: OK. it seems I have come down with a case of COVID-19 so my travel plans have been canceled until I get medical clearance. I'll try to make it down there for a game this fall and go from there

-- computer anti-virus updated --

Well that sucks, Drifter. Hopefully you only have mild symptoms. Let us know how it goes.

It's mild so far.... just this rash that's associated with it is driving me nuts

Wait...there’s a rash with it too?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-20-2020, 05:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Wait...there’s a rash with it too?

Not all people get the rash, just a few...... I guess I was one of the unlucky ones

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 08:13 PM by The Drifter.)

OK. I've rescheduled my trip....... I'll be arriving Sept 11th and I have tickets to the Colts game on the 13th so..... I'll be in sec 408, row s seat 9-10......Looking forward to seeing Y''all at The Bank

(07-10-2020, 08:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: OK. I've rescheduled my trip....... I'll be arriving Sept 11th and I have tickets to the Colts game on the 13th so..... I'll be in sec 408, row s seat 9-10......Looking forward to seeing Y''all at The Bank
25% of them at least.

Just got this notification about the Sept 13th game: Your Event Has Been Canceled: A Refund Is in Progress

Unfortunately, the event organizer has had to cancel your event. The good news is that a refund will be processed automatically for you. Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days from the date you received your initial email notification.

So there will be no fans I believe in attendance

I'm sure I'll find something to do while in Jax when I come down

(07-15-2020, 01:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Just got this notification about the Sept 13th game:  Your Event Has Been Canceled: A Refund Is in Progress

Unfortunately, the event organizer has had to cancel your event. The good news is that a refund will be processed automatically for you. Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days from the date you received your initial email notification.

So there will be no fans I believe in attendance

I'm sure I'll find something to do while in Jax when I come down

I believe they're still planning on 25% capacity; however, I'm guessing the rights to that 25% will be reserved for the most tenured season ticket holders first.

I’d wait til next year if you’re wanting to see a game.

(07-15-2020, 05:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’d wait til next year if you’re wanting to see a game.

More like I want to see old friends. The Game would have been a +

I've already canceled once and the cancelation fee from Amtrak was almost $200, I'm NOT going to cancel again

(07-15-2020, 06:09 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 05:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’d wait til next year if you’re wanting to see a game.

More like I want to see old friends. The Game would have been a +

I've already canceled once and the cancelation fee from Amtrak was almost $200, I'm NOT going to cancel again

Yikes, I don’t blame you for not canceling then!

Be there in 2 weeks, and I managed to get tickets to the Colts game. I'll be in Sec 410 seats 10 and 11. See you at the Bank

(08-27-2020, 11:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Be there in 2 weeks, and I managed to get tickets to the Colts game. I'll be in Sec 410 seats 10 and 11. See you at the Bank

Which row? I'll buy you a beer or two.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-28-2020, 08:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 11:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Be there in 2 weeks, and I managed to get tickets to the Colts game. I'll be in Sec 410 seats 10 and 11. See you at the Bank

Which row? I'll buy you a beer or two.
Sec 410 Row AA Seats 10 and 11

Be there on Friday, on the Amtrak at 9:09 AM baring accidents
Then to the game on Sunday, I'll be in Sec 410 Row AA Seats 10 and 11