Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Maryland football lands former Alabama quarterback, Taulia Tagovailoa

Maryland football lands former Alabama quarterback, Taulia Tagovailoa

Former Alabama quarterback, Taulia Tagovailoa, announced on Twitter that he will be transferring from Alabama to play football in College Park this fall for the Maryland Terrapins.

https://www.localdvm.com/sports/maryland...b42FbzshXM
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Weird.... I wonder what this is about?
Don't hear too much about guys not wanting to play at Bama.

Think Mac Jones was beating him out?

(05-20-2020, 09:22 AM)Kane Wrote: Weird.... I wonder what this is about?

Mac and then they have a 5 star QB I think too.

I’ll gladly take him at MD because our QB situation has been abysmal for some times now.

I'd have to think that Tau would have gotten the start if the competition was even so he must have seen the writing on the wall that the others were better than him. Probably a good thing since Bama seems to think you can just treat high ankle sprains with a few screws and send the player back out there prematurely.

(05-19-2020, 11:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Maryland football lands former Alabama quarterback, Taulia Tagovailoa

Former Alabama quarterback, Taulia Tagovailoa, announced on Twitter that he will be transferring from Alabama to play football in College Park this fall for the Maryland Terrapins.

https://www.localdvm.com/sports/maryland...b42FbzshXM

Greg, is that you?
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

His little brother isn't as good as his big brother.  Once again your qb scouting skills suck. Just like at the beginning of the 2019 season you said Joe Burrow was trash.

(06-01-2020, 12:42 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

His little brother isn't as good as his big brother.  Once again your qb scouting skills suck. Just like at the beginning of the 2019 season you said Joe Burrow was trash.

Yeah I never said that. But feel free to find the quote where I said Burrow was trash.
Early in the college season I definitely was pumping the brakes on the hype. By the time he was whoopin up on my Gators I had bought in fully. 

I assume you were on the Burrow train as far back as his OSU days though, am I right?

Either way, my post wasn't anything about QB scouting, as I haven't watched any of Taulia's snaps. Nice try loser.