Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Knee to the neck in Minneapolis

Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-04-2021, 10:37 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Daily Mail is MSM and not known for fact checking...

No doesn't look like the guy lied oops

Do they believe in commas in your country?

(05-05-2021, 12:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 10:37 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Daily Mail is MSM and not known for fact checking...

Do they believe in commas in your country?

Can believe in anything you want to SC. 

Hopefully not a knee to the neck offence.

(05-05-2021, 12:34 AM)lastonealive Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 12:17 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do they believe in commas in your country?

Can believe in anything you want to SC. 

I bet you think this made even the slightest bit of sense, or was some sort of witty comeback. It failed miserably at both.

(05-05-2021, 04:06 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 12:34 AM)lastonealive Wrote: Can believe in anything you want to SC. 

I bet you think this made even the slightest bit of sense, or was some sort of witty comeback. It failed miserably at both.

I typically give the benefit of the doubt when someone is trying to be humorous or witty with a courtesy laugh. This one didn't even come close to landing.

Do you have a link that refutes the claim that was made?

I guess MSM is lying too because they're all over it.

Chauvin deserves a new trial. I don't agree with what he did but his jury needs to be made up of impartials, not activists and liars.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 07:32 PM by lastonealive.)

(05-05-2021, 08:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 04:06 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I bet you think this made even the slightest bit of sense, or was some sort of witty comeback. It failed miserably at both.

I typically give the benefit of the doubt when someone is trying to be humorous or witty with a courtesy laugh. This one didn't even come close to landing.

Apologies for making you both uncomfortable for poking fun at your belief that kneeling on necks is justified if someone commits a minor offence.

#snowflakes

(05-06-2021, 07:29 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I typically give the benefit of the doubt when someone is trying to be humorous or witty with a courtesy laugh. This one didn't even come close to landing.

Apologies for making you both uncomfortable for poking fun at your belief that kneeling on necks is justified if someone commits a minor offence.

#snowflakes

Yes, minor.
  • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion

• He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

(05-06-2021, 05:57 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Chauvin deserves a new trial. I don't agree with what he did but his jury needs to be made up of impartials, not activists and liars.

Impartiality is not the be all and end all.
If everyone is outraged by something, no one is really impartial.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

If Corrine Brown can get a new trial because of one juror, I guess Chauvin can too. 

Federal appeals court overturns former US Rep. Corrine Brown’s conviction (news4jax.com)

(05-06-2021, 07:29 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 08:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I typically give the benefit of the doubt when someone is trying to be humorous or witty with a courtesy laugh. This one didn't even come close to landing.

#snowflakes

Thinking that someone laughing at you is “uncomfortable”.  Laughing

(05-06-2021, 08:56 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 05:57 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Chauvin deserves a new trial. I don't agree with what he did but his jury needs to be made up of impartials, not activists and liars.

Impartiality is not the be all and end all.
If everyone is outraged by something, no one is really impartial.

If only some people are outraged and only outraged people are chosen for the jury then impartiality is not the intent.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-06-2021, 09:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If Corrine Brown can get a new trial because of one juror, I guess Chauvin can too. 

Federal appeals court overturns former US Rep. Corrine Brown’s conviction (news4jax.com)
Good grief she always finds a way to escape her crimes

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(05-07-2021, 12:39 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: If Corrine Brown can get a new trial because of one juror, I guess Chauvin can too. 

Good grief she always finds a way to escape her crimes

Percy Harvey and Tim Tivo say go gata..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 09:13 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I don't recall a judge removing a juror in the Chauvin case.  I apologize in advance for my high level of reading comprehension.  I know it may make life a bit harder for those who like to shoot from the hip.

(05-07-2021, 07:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:39 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Good grief she always finds a way to escape her crimes

the best !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txUcXbnwNts

(05-07-2021, 07:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 12:39 AM)p_rushing Wrote: Good grief she always finds a way to escape her crimes

This made me laugh way too much! Laughing

(05-07-2021, 09:11 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I don't recall a judge removing a juror in the Chauvin case.  I apologize in advance for my high level of reading comprehension.  I know it may make life a bit harder for those who like to shoot from the hip.

I don't recall stating that was the case.