Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chark 2020 prediction

What do you guys think Chark will do in 2020? Can he follow up a Pro Bowl year with more improvement?

He worked with 2 different QBs all year and still did his thing so it would only make sense that he would improve his numbers now that’s we know Minshew Mania is back.

Chark reminds me of a prime Ocho Cinco. They even run similar. 

I think with Shenault in the mix with Westbrook, Fournette, and Eifert/Oliver then Chark will see a lot of 1on 1. 

1200 yards with another 8 TDs? I’d take that all day.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I say 1,100 yards with 10 TDs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I would take anything over 1k. Only 2 Jaguars in team history have ever put up back to back 1000 yards receiving.

He’ll be playing the AJ Green role so he very would could boom.

All depends on Minshew and the OLine I think.

Depends on how much he's focused upon by opposing coordinators and how Gruden counters.
I'd expect anywhere from 900-1200 yds and 6-11 TDs. Wide range I know, but both Gruden and Minshew like to spread the ball around, and you have to think Chark get some dbl teams/safety help at times.

(05-28-2020, 09:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Depends on how much he's focused upon by opposing coordinators and how Gruden counters.
I'd expect anywhere from 900-1200 yds and 6-11 TDs. Wide range I know, but both Gruden and Minshew like to spread the ball around, and you have to think Chark get some dbl teams/safety help at times.

Every time I see your sig, I get excited for the season, lol.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-28-2020, 07:45 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: He’ll be playing the AJ Green role so he very would could boom.

All depends on Minshew and the OLine I think.

would could should boom

I think he gets fewer catches but more yards and more TDs.

65/1187/10

(05-28-2020, 05:02 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take anything over 1k. Only 2 Jaguars in team history have ever put up back to back 1000 yards receiving.

Thunder and Lighting.  God those were the good old days.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(05-29-2020, 10:18 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 05:02 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take anything over 1k. Only 2 Jaguars in team history have ever put up back to back 1000 yards receiving.

Thunder and Lighting.  God those were the good old days.

I thought that was Fred Taylor and MJD?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Going to be considered one of the best receives in the league if Minshew turn out as good as he initially looks.

1500 yards and 10 tds

He’s got a young QB and no OL. I think he’s force fed past 1k, but not much beyond that.

I think defenses will key in on him now that they have some tape, so I doubt he’ll have as big of a year. I’d look for Chris Conley or Dede to have a surprise year. I still think Chark will have solid stats though, especially if our WR2 plays well.

Shenault is going to get his touches so Conley and Westbrook might have a dip in numbers also.

Broken or badly sprained ankle week 3 or 4 #becausejaguars

(06-02-2020, 08:00 PM)surfon Wrote: Broken or badly sprained ankle week 3 or 4 #becausejaguars

ugh... delete this post....

Chark and Dede (and Minshew) are what is keeping me going. Having 2 weapons helps so much more than one (look at Smith-Schuster). 

I dont know if we will go depth chart style #1 and #2 WR or if Gruden will move guys for certain plays for matchups and so on. I also wouldn't be sure who other teams would consider the main guy to stop. They can both kill you so it works for us but if teams come out doubling Chark, then Dede will shred them or vica versa.

If Minshew can read the D's and matchups presnap, and hit the right pass we could have some real success in the air. Plus Minshew, Chark and Dede all seem to have built a connection last season.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 03:23 AM by JagFanatic24.)

(05-30-2020, 05:32 PM)Newton Wrote: 1500 yards and 10 tds

He had just a tick over 1000 and 8 last year so your numbers aren’t out of the possibility. 15 and 10 would put him at an All-Pro level.

I’m drooling over this Shenault kid. He’s easily the fastest player on the team, and he’s built like Hines Ward.

(06-03-2020, 04:15 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Chark and Dede (and Minshew) are what is keeping me going. Having 2 weapons helps so much more than one (look at Smith-Schuster). 

I dont know if we will go depth chart style #1 and #2 WR or if Gruden will move guys for certain plays for matchups and so on. I also wouldn't be sure who other teams would consider the main guy to stop. They can both kill you so it works for us but if teams come out doubling Chark, then Dede will shred them or vica versa.

If Minshew can read the D's and matchups presnap, and hit the right pass we could have some real success in the air. Plus Minshew, Chark and Dede all seem to have built a connection last season.

I think Gruden is going to move guys around and use a lot of motion and create mismatches for Westbrook and Shenault. 

Both Chark and Shenault can take the top off so Westbrook is going to thrive against CB3’s. This offense is going to be spicy.

I think we are going to see something special out of chark this year. He is entering year 3, took a huge leap, and, frankly, has a ton of talent.