Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Field pass?

Hey guys and gals. Looking for some info. Had some major accomplishments in my life recently and want to celebrate. Do the jags offer field passes? Any vip/special access even just pregame stuff? Looking to go to another home game coming from Montana. Would love to propose to my girl there as well. One site I have never heard from had tickets and a pregame field pass combo but no info and didn’t seem trustworthy. Can’t find anything on jags website too. Grew up 45 min north of Duval when I was a kid and been a fan since day 1 and I was old enough to walk. And it may be silly, that’s fine, dream would be to propose during half time or something on field or camera or something corny like you see at some sporting events. How does one even get lucky enough to contact the right people about something like that? I understand it’s more than a longshot and will probably have to have the “normal” gameday experience but I wanted to ask anyways.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I doubt it this year. They do have field level seating, and if you know someone in the organization with some pull, you might be able to get field passes before games. But, it's sounding like they're going to limit access for fans and media pretty heavily this year, including tarping off a lot of rows in the lower bowl at field level so teams can recoup revenues with advertising.

You can probably contact the front office to tell them what you want to do to see if there's any assistance they can offer, but I doubt you'll see any fans on the field at any point this year.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]