Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seattle has fallen.....

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2020, 03:08 PM by The Drifter.)

Breaking: Seattle Washington’s Capitol Hill Has Fallen To Antifa Domestic Terrorists After Reports That They Have Taken Over 6 Square Block Section of The City, Set Up Security Watch & Called for Armed Volunteers

The establishment must really be scared of President Trump if they are willing to completely destroy their credibility, day after day, manufactured crisis after manufactured crisis, just to try and remove him from power.

https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2020/06...et0UqRXiZw

Seattle Police fled precinct, abandoned it to domestic terrorists

https://www.independentsentinel.com/seat...VeEYLWuw5U
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's see if Gabe chimes in and calls these people traitors.

"Instead the new autonomous zone has speeches, free food, and people helping one another."

Has speeches? Wont allow dissenting opinion.

Free food? Stolen from nearby businesses.

Helping one another? Helping one another throw rocks through windows and steal what's left.

Guess they are officially done with their Change.org petition strategy.

They need tp send in the National Guard and start shooting if these "useful Idiots" are armed.....
Just another day in a Democrat run city in a Democrat run State
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Fox news called an occupying force "peaceful"

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 07:00 AM by The Real Marty.)

(06-10-2020, 05:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote: They need tp send in the National Guard and start shooting if these "useful Idiots" are armed.....

I think a better idea would be to let it go on.  See how long they can hold out as an entity.  That should be interesting.  There are so many ways this could go.  I'd like to see what happens.

(06-10-2020, 05:36 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: "Instead the new autonomous zone has speeches, free food, and people helping one another."

Helping one another? Helping one another throw rocks through windows and steal what's left.

Anyone who has studied history has some idea how this will turn out.  That's why I say the best think might be to call their bluff and let them run their own little entity as long as they can.  The results might be interesting.  I know it'll be amusing.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 07:06 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(06-11-2020, 06:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 05:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote: They need tp send in the National Guard and start shooting if these "useful Idiots" are armed.....

I think a better idea would be to let it go on.  See how long they can hold out as an entity.  That should be interesting.  There are so many ways this could go.  I'd like to see what happens.

(06-10-2020, 05:36 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: "Instead the new autonomous zone has speeches, free food, and people helping one another."

Anyone who has studied history has some idea how this will turn out.  That's why I say the best think might be to call their bluff and let them run their own little entity as long as they can.  The results might be interesting.  I know it'll be amusing.

It's a tough move politically for Trump,  but I am also in the camp of letting it go on. If anything, it is a wakeup call for constituents who supported these lesders.

Side note: can anyone appreciate the irony of them building a wall?

(06-11-2020, 07:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It's a tough move politically for Trump,  but I am also in the camp of letting it go on. If anything, it is a wakeup call for constituents who supported these lesders.

Trump tweeted about it so the news will have to start reporting about it now, but I'm sure it will be about how great it is.

Seattle is one of the most liberal run cities and yet it still isn't good enough? Who are the racists? The left runs everything there and yet racism is still so alive that they have to protest and take over a city. If the left has control and is able to do whatever they want, why haven't they stopped racism? Maybe they need to look at what is different, but that would force them to look at themselves and realize they are the problem and the racist. The left also has proven in every big city where they control everything that their policies are a failure. They run the cities who control the cops and implement the policies the police follow.

When is someone going to ask the left that question? Why haven't they fixed racism when they run all the big cities?

ok so surround their "area" with national gaurd or should I say ENOUGH national gaurd to hold them in their area and choke them off...Allow no one inside and only people wanting out of that area to come out an arrest them IF they are part of the occupying force such as people who live in the area or business owners...eventually they will get hungry and run out of supplies...Cut the power off to that area too...cut the water off, and internet off...Eventually their phones would go dead, have no food or water or supplies to keep on...Then when they give up arrest them and give them long sentences...allow people with medical needs out as well

(06-11-2020, 12:42 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 07:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It's a tough move politically for Trump,  but I am also in the camp of letting it go on. If anything, it is a wakeup call for constituents who supported these lesders.

Trump tweeted about it so the news will have to start reporting about it now, but I'm sure it will be about how great it is.

Seattle is one of the most liberal run cities and yet it still isn't good enough? Who are the racists? The left runs everything there and yet racism is still so alive that they have to protest and take over a city. If the left has control and is able to do whatever they want, why haven't they stopped racism? Maybe they need to look at what is different, but that would force them to look at themselves and realize they are the problem and the racist. The left also has proven in every big city where they control everything that their policies are a failure. They run the cities who control the cops and implement the policies the police follow.

When is someone going to ask the left that question? Why haven't they fixed racism when they run all the big cities?

The problem is America. Until it's destroyed and remade into an image of which they approve there will be no peace.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Exactly.

LMAO, these terrorist' have created their own Vatican City inside Seattle.

Pretty sure there are some voters having second thoughts right about now.

Shh... they don't exist.

(06-11-2020, 12:59 PM)wrong_box Wrote: ok so surround their "area" with national gaurd or should I say ENOUGH national gaurd to hold them in their area and choke them off...Allow no one inside and only people  wanting out of that area to come out an arrest them IF they are part of the occupying force such as people who live in the area or business owners...eventually they will get hungry and run out of supplies...Cut the power off to that area too...cut the water off, and internet off...Eventually their phones would go dead, have no food or water or supplies to keep on...Then when they give up arrest them and give them long sentences...allow people with medical needs out as well

There is a huge problem with that.  These thugs are forcefully demanding people that actually live there show ID to "prove" that they belong there.  They are extorting money from businesses for "protection".

Isn't it odd that the only major news outlet reporting any of this is FOX News?  I scanned CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC with not a word or headline about this.

I think it's time for the National Guard to move in and take the area back by force using any means necessary.  Make an example out of these idiots.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Their list reads like it was written by a bunch of hormonal teenagers. 

Give 24 hours notice to all those who want to leave and then move in with overwhelming force.

President StoudCrowd1 would just let it go on until the MSM is forced to cover it.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2020, 02:41 PM by TJBender.)

This thing keeps wanting to automatically enter in the title of a video that I'm sure someone would love to warn me over, so just go to Youtube and search Snake Plissken Escape from New York.

I miss having him around.

Good to see Seattle has their first warlord. Took longer than I thought it would.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-11-2020, 02:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Their list reads like it was written by a bunch of hormonal teenagers. 

Give 24 hours notice to all those who want to leave and then move in with overwhelming force.

Yeah, that list is pretty ridiculous.