Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jack Del Rio

Go JDR! You were a horrible coach, but seem like a stand up dude!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/redskins-...ter-tweets

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He fell for one of the fakest tweets I've ever seen.. In other words the quintessential boomer Trump fan.

Tell'em Jack! You Rock!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(06-24-2020, 03:39 PM)JackCity Wrote: He fell for one of the fakest tweets I've ever seen.. In other words the quintessential boomer Trump fan.

Yep, he's gone from coaching the jags to responding to fake political tweets.   The 30% Base is pretty consistent at least.

(06-24-2020, 03:39 PM)JackCity Wrote: He fell for one of the fakest tweets I've ever seen.. In other words the quintessential boomer Trump fan.

You should watch that link he posted of that black woman explaining how everyone who calls Trump racist hung out with him before he became president. 

Sometimes some good old common sense can do wonders.

(06-24-2020, 03:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

You should watch that link he posted of that black woman explaining how everyone who calls Trump racist hung out with him before he became president. 

I don't need to be convinced that Trump and high level liberals were really good friends. He was on very good terms with the Clintons and Epstein after all

(06-24-2020, 04:03 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 03:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should watch that link he posted of that black woman explaining how everyone who calls Trump racist hung out with him before he became president. 

I don't need to be convinced that Trump and high level liberals were really good friends. He was on very good terms with the Clintons and Epstein after all

So to you, much like the liberals here in the States were fine with Trump until he ruined the coronation of Hillary.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 07:01 PM by mikesez.)

(06-24-2020, 04:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 04:03 PM)JackCity Wrote: I don't need to be convinced that Trump and high level liberals were really good friends. He was on very good terms with the Clintons and Epstein after all

So to you, much like the liberals here in the States were fine with Trump until he ruined the coronation of Hillary.

I'm willing to be buddies with all sorts of people.
I'm willing to watch reality TV shows by people with vastly different lifestyles and values.
But if those people turn around and say, "We're friends! Vote for me"...
Well, would you?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-24-2020, 04:03 PM)JackCity Wrote: I don't need to be convinced that Trump and high level liberals were really good friends. He was on very good terms with the Clintons and Epstein after all

No I've always hated Hilary and Trump

poor guy...

This is the same guy that put an axe in the locker room then was surprised when the punter almost cut his leg off. Of course he supports Trump.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 10:27 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(06-24-2020, 04:03 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 03:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You should watch that link he posted of that black woman explaining how everyone who calls Trump racist hung out with him before he became president. 

Yep. Four garbage human beings hanging out in this picture, for example. 

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2...e465ac.jpg

[Image: 200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary...e465ac.jpg]

(06-24-2020, 10:25 PM)J agsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:

Yep. Four garbage human beings hanging out in this picture, for example. 

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2...e465ac.jpg

*Three garbage human beings and one garbage Hillary

I've been on to Trump's con since he hosed the USFL. Anyone paying attention has known what a farcical piece of [BLEEP] he is for decades.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-24-2020, 10:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: This is the same guy that put an axe in the locker room then was surprised when the punter almost cut his leg off. Of course he supports Trump.

JDR used to talk glowingly about Sarah Palin, too.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

It's ok for a dude to be republican.

(06-25-2020, 08:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's ok for a dude to be republican.

Not to these psycho loons.

(06-25-2020, 08:49 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: It's ok for a dude to be republican.

It is, but Trump's not a Republican.

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 10:05 AM by Lucky2Last.)

But it's ok for Jack Del Rio to be one, too.

I agree that Trump isn't a traditional Republican, but the problem with that statement is that many democrats are no longer liberal. People will find a home with whoever takes them in. There is not much room left in the democratic party for the old-fashioned liberals. You are seeing federalist democrats merge with statist republicans to contend against globalist progressives.

(06-25-2020, 10:05 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You are seeing federalist democrats merge with statist republicans to contend against globalist progressives.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eaa40bc5ad080c0797...=giphy.gif]