Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kanye West running for POTUS

2020 has been a strange year already and now we get to look forward to this. And people think Trump is outspoken, opinionated, tactless and uncouth....

""We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION," the born-again billionaire rapper tweeted as Americans marked Independence Day. "

He gave no further information regarding his announcement. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 7-EA2-C06-A-C970-408-E-A86-F-CCC0-C5-E614-D4.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 06:53 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Monty Brewster is throwing his hat in the ring too I hear.

(07-05-2020, 06:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Monty Brewster is throwing his hat in the ring too I hear.

"None of the above! None of the above! None of the above!"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-05-2020, 01:34 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: 7-EA2-C06-A-C970-408-E-A86-F-CCC0-C5-E614-D4.jpg]

On point.

It's as if the universe decided that waiting until November just to see one old white man whip another old white man clear into next week was too boring.
Are you not entertained?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I mean why not at this point? I’m low key expecting no election in November anyways
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Link

^^^
So according to BBC. Kanye has not registered this year to run in nov 2020.

But...
Some did register his name in 2015 as “Kanye Deez N*** west from 1977 goldigger lane suite yeezus...

If he does actually run it's a great strategy to help Trump pull votes from Biden.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-05-2020, 07:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If he does actually run it's a great strategy to help Trump pull votes from Biden.

It would likely be the opposite. West was aligned with Trump, no? I assume everyone remembers him hanging out with Trump in the Oval Office wearing a MAGA hat.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 09:21 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Upcoming ballot deadlines for Kanye’s candidacy: ?

???? ???
• Colorado

???? ????
• Florida
• Oklahoma
• South Carolina

???? ????
• Michigan

???? ????
• Missouri

???? ????
• West Virginia

?? https://t.co/KZQE2VZW8C

Not sure why those who voted for Trump are making fun of the prospect of Kanye as president?

He is equally as crazy as Trump but a superior businessman.

(07-05-2020, 09:28 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Not sure why those who voted for Trump are making fun of the prospect of Kanye as president?

I am fine with any self made capitalist being commander in chief.

To hell with Kanye, Kris Jenner should run. She turned that no talent family into millionaires just from somebody getting screwed. She was made for political life!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-05-2020, 09:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 09:28 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Not sure why those who voted for Trump are making fun of the prospect of Kanye as president?

I am fine with any self made capitalist being commander in chief.

Self made? That counts your man out though?

(07-05-2020, 09:48 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 09:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am fine with any self made capitalist being commander in chief.

Self made? That counts your man out though?

Math is hard.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 09:55 PM by lastonealive.)

Tony Khan for president!

(07-05-2020, 09:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: To hell with Kanye, Kris Jenner should run. She turned that no talent family into millionaires just from somebody getting screwed. She was made for political life!

Laughing

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 10:21 PM by mikesez.)

(07-05-2020, 09:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 09:48 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Self made? That counts your man out though?

Math is hard.

Math is hard, but denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
Donald Trump set up a shell company to "manage" the company that cleaned his father's apartment buildings, but with a very high markup. In reality it was a way for Fred to funnel money to Donald, tens and perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars over the decades, while minimizing the tax they would pay.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-05-2020, 09:01 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 07:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If he does actually run it's a great strategy to help Trump pull votes from Biden.

It would likely be the opposite. West was aligned with Trump, no? I assume everyone remembers him hanging out with Trump in the Oval Office wearing a MAGA hat.

You have too high an opinion of the people who pay attention to the Kardashians.