Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The School Took Down All The American Flags

Glad to see the students fighting back..........

The School Took Down All The American Flags. The Students’ Reactions Are Going Viral

When Americans are told that they should not be patriotic, there’s often only one way to respond – by going bigger.

https://america.awm.com/the-school-took-...pPcZCJWGrM
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-08-2020, 01:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Glad to see the students fighting back..........

The School Took Down All The American Flags. The Students’ Reactions Are Going Viral

When Americans are told that they should not be patriotic, there’s often only one way to respond – by going bigger.

Uh, yeah, I read the article and it's not exactly the way you describe it.

Yeah, the article is kind of lacking facts.

(07-08-2020, 02:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, the article is kind of lacking facts.

The article doesn't say the school "took down all the flags."  It says the school told the students to take the flags off their trucks.  Then, they changed their mind and said it was all a misunderstanding and the students could fly the flag from their trucks.  

That's all.  End of story.

I am agreeing with you. It gives a very one sided perspective. No details as to why the school made the policy, or what the misunderstanding was about.

The editor should be fired. Does no one proofread articles anymore? I'm seeing misspelled words, extra words and missing words in articles more and more.

BUUWWWAAA!! Laughing Laughing Folks!!!  It's a Drifter post. I know you are not surprised. I on the other hand am really surprised that people actually still click on his links. You all must love gambling!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-08-2020, 01:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Glad to see the students fighting back..........

Not sure if this is fake news or just a lack of comprehension.  For your sake, I hope it was just fake news.

(07-09-2020, 08:31 AM)Jagwired Wrote: BUUWWWAAA!! Laughing Laughing Folks!!!  It's a Drifter post. I know you are not surprised. I on the other hand am really surprised that people actually still click on his links. You all must love gambling!!

Some of his links are fun to read.  

And sometimes, I click just to see whether his thread title accurately reflects the article he is citing.  A school took down all the flags?  No, that's not what the article actually says.  

And some of them are weird websites, and it's interesting to see what other people (like Drifter) are reading and where they are getting their ideas.