Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shenault Signed

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope he's healthy and will become an NFL weapon. The Jags and community could use it.

(07-09-2020, 05:34 PM)ATLjag Wrote: I hope he's healthy and will become an NFL weapon.  The Jags and community could use it.
Hopefully he plays well and then the Jags don’t let him walk for nothing.....

Chark needs a Robin!

He could be one of the most explosive players in the league along with Tyreke Hill.

Wonder why it takes 75 days when the parameters of the salary is already set. I know there are other terms of a contract but they should be pretty much carved out for immediate review

(07-12-2020, 02:56 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He could be one of the most explosive players in the league along with Tyreke Hill.
Bold. Very bold.

Hill is a one of kinda IMO.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 10:46 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(07-12-2020, 02:56 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He could be one of the most explosive players in the league along with Tyreke Hill.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dude is nowhere near as fast/explosive as Hill.
He runs 4.45 at best. If he knew he could run 4.3 why would he perfom at the combine knowing he would be nowhere near that time?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

He gonna wear a real wr # like in the 80 to 89 range. Or pick #'s in the 10 to 19 range like all the young crybaby wrs like to pick.

(07-20-2020, 04:36 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He gonna  wear a real wr # like in the 80 to 89 range.  Or pick #'s in the 10 to 19 range like all the young crybaby wrs like to pick.

He has got jersey #10.

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2020, 07:00 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

Surprised he didn't get a 99 speed AND acceleration on Madden lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(07-20-2020, 06:59 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Surprised he didn't get a 99 speed AND acceleration on Madden lol

I agree. Should have been up there with Hester and have the 2nd ever 100 speed rating. 

No but for real. He’s average. He’s gonna be terrible. Along with Henderson. Henderson is going to be a bust. Chaisson is going to only have about 2 sacks his whole career. He’s gonna be awful. The rest of the rookies probably won’t even make the team. We’re gonna go 0-16 and then next draft we’re gonna trade away all of our picks for Matt Moore. And then Moore is gonna be terrible. So then we will just sell the team and then they will suck. 

My life is going to suck. It already sucks. This reply sucks. This period ——>. Sucks

(07-20-2020, 04:40 PM)ATLjag Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 04:36 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He gonna  wear a real wr # like in the 80 to 89 range.  Or pick #'s in the 10 to 19 range like all the young crybaby wrs like to pick.

He has got jersey #10.

What about Henderson ?

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020, 12:18 PM by Cleatwood.)

Hahaha you’re a loser.

Larry Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, DJ Chark, Deandre Hopkins.....

You want more?

Mike Evans, juju, Tyler Lockett, Allen Robinson, Calvin Ridley, Cooper Kupp, Julian Edelman....

They’re all cry babies?

Keenan Allen, Adam Thielan, Amari Cooper, Emmanuel Sanders, Brandin Cooks.

Or Don Hutson. That young cry baby.

(07-20-2020, 07:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 06:59 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Surprised he didn't get a 99 speed AND acceleration on Madden lol

I agree. Should have been up there with Hester and have the 2nd ever 100 speed rating. 

No but for real. He’s average. He’s gonna be terrible. Along with Henderson. Henderson is going to be a bust. Chaisson is going to only have about 2 sacks his whole career. He’s gonna be awful. The rest of the rookies probably won’t even make the team. We’re gonna go 0-16 and then next draft we’re gonna trade away all of our picks for Matt Moore. And then Moore is gonna be terrible. So then we will just sell the team and then they will suck. 

My life is going to suck. It already sucks. This reply sucks. This period ——>. Sucks

You have a link for anyone saying anything close to that? I'll wait.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020, 12:50 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(07-21-2020, 11:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Hahaha you’re a loser.

Larry Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, DJ Chark, Deandre Hopkins.....

You want more?

Mike Evans, juju, Tyler Lockett, Allen Robinson, Calvin Ridley, Cooper Kupp, Julian Edelman....

They’re all cry babies?

Your list doesn't even come close to the list below.  You are the real loser.  

Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Michael Irvin, Marvin Harrison, Tim Brown, Antonio Brown, Andre Johnson, Issac Bruce, Steve Smith Sr, Reggie Wayne,  Jimmy Smith, Sterling Sharpe, Cris Carter, Art Monk, James Lofton, Andre Reed, Hines Ward, Lynn Swann, Raymond Berry, Steve Largent, Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin, Irving Fryar, keenan Mcardell.
I even have 2 Jaguars on that list that beat at least 3/4 of the receivers on your list.

(07-21-2020, 12:47 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 11:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha you’re a loser.

You want more?

They’re all cry babies?

Your list doesn't even come close to the list below.  You are the real loser.  

Jerry Rice, Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Michael Irvin, Marvin Harrison, Tim Brown, Antonio Brown, Andre Johnson, Issac Bruce, Steve Smith Sr, Reggie Wayne,  Jimmy Smith, Sterling Sharpe, Cris Carter, Art Monk, James Lofton, Andre Reed, Hines Ward, Lynn Swann, Raymond Berry, Steve Largent, Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin, Irving Fryar, keenan Mcardell.  
I even have 2 Jaguars on that list that beat at least 3/4 of the receivers on your list.
Hahaha missing the point I see.

I didn’t say my list was better. My point was refuting your statement that receivers today with numbers 10-19 are cry babies. Which is simply not true. None of the players I listed are cry babies and they all wear numbers 10-19.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020, 01:02 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(07-21-2020, 12:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 12:47 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Your list doesn't even come close to the list below.  You are the real loser.  

Hahaha missing the point I see.

I didn’t say my list was better. My point was refuting your statement that receivers today with numbers 10-19 are cry babies. Which is simply not true. None of the players I listed are cry babies and they all wear numbers 10-19.

Don't matter. Your list is trash.  10 to19 talent level doesn't even come close to the # 80's.  Allen Robinson is a crybaby.  He cried at Bortles off the mark jump ball passes. When he needs to work on his game and learn to run all the routes and not just be a jumpball sideline pass catcher or back shoulder throw sideline.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020, 01:08 PM by Cleatwood.)

(07-21-2020, 01:01 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 12:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha missing the point I see.

Don't matter. Your list is trash.  10 to19 talent level doesn't even come close to the # 80's.  Allen Robinson is a crybaby.  He cried at Bortles off the mark jump ball passes. When he needs to work on his game and learn to run all the routes and not just be a jumpball sideline pass catcher or back shoulder throw sideline.
Who said anything about talent level? You stupidly stated that today’s receivers with numbers 10-19 are cry babies. I simply showed you a big list of receivers who are not cry babies including old man Don Hutson.

Now you’re harping on Allen Robinson? It’s ok to admit you’re wrong.

Oh and just so you’re aware, Allen Robinson just set the highest score for success rate Vs man coverage last season. So it appears it was Bortles and Trubisky....

(07-21-2020, 01:07 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 01:01 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Don't matter. Your list is trash.  10 to19 talent level doesn't even come close to the # 80's.  Allen Robinson is a crybaby.  He cried at Bortles off the mark jump ball passes. When he needs to work on his game and learn to run all the routes and not just be a jumpball sideline pass catcher or back shoulder throw sideline.
Who said anything about talent level? You stupidly stated that today’s receivers with numbers 10-19 are cry babies. I simply showed you a big list of receivers who are not cry babies including old man Don Hutson.

Oh and just so you’re aware, Allen Robinson just set the highest score for success rate Vs man coverage last season. So it appears it was Bortles and Trubisky....

Match me up against smallest cb so you can just throw jump balls in the air and I can use my 6'3" 40+ foot vertical leap to my advantage to boost my success rate vs man coverage.  Awesome useful stat that equals 8 and 8 team record.

(07-21-2020, 01:19 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 01:07 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Who said anything about talent level? You stupidly stated that today’s receivers with numbers 10-19 are cry babies. I simply showed you a big list of receivers who are not cry babies including old man Don Hutson.

Match me up against smallest cb so you can just throw jump balls in the air and I can use my 6'3" 40+ foot vertical leap to my advantage to boost my success rate vs man coverage.  Awesome useful stat that equals 8 and 8 team record.
Good grief you’re dense.

Just so we are clear, you’re sticking to your statement that all receivers today with numbers 10-19 are cry babies?